RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:48 pm 
Board Emeritus

hes not going to

Nor are we

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:19 am 
Board Emeritus

Nonsense.

And the only reason I argue with you and not others who say similar is I dont see you as a liberal or for that matter a Democrat.

I see you as a strict certain type of progressive who will gladly watch the whole thing burn to the ground rather than elect certain Democrats.

I dont call you or those like you "far left" because you are not far left, at all. I am far left.

Well, then your sig line is bullshit.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

The new motto of the USA: Unum de multis. Out of one, many.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:39 am 
Board Emeritus

Coalition does not imply agreement.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:22 am 
Board Emeritus

Nonsense.

And the only reason I argue with you and not others who say similar is I dont see you as a liberal or for that matter a Democrat.

I see you as a strict certain type of progressive who will gladly watch the whole thing burn to the ground rather than elect certain Democrats.

I dont call you or those like you "far left" because you are not far left, at all. I am far left.

You cannot have it both ways Lib, no matter how hard you try. On one hand you say, "I dont criticize other liberals, even when I disagree with them. United fronts work better! But that is just me." Now you are being critical of a Progressive who is not Progressive enough to suit you.

As I wrote previously, there is nothing with critical of Fellow Dems. We are NOT Republicans who do the Seig Heil Lock Step March. But do not claim to above being critical of Dems when you clearly are.

I am pretty a Loud Progressive. But I do not buy into a host of conspiracy theories that you have put out there (War By Tuesday By The Latest). You have been critical of me and I have been critical of you. That is what Dems do. Questioning is what makes us Democrats. You had a shit fit Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez won in New York...it is the end of party....we cannot afford this kind of Dem....news flash Lib that was being critical.

We as Dems we must be open to being critical of one another, it makes our Party Stronger. As Dems, we Must Vote United to Save the United States.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

Last edited by marindem on Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:38 am 
Board Emeritus

Coalition does not imply agreement.

We might have talked about this before, but whatever happened to good old-fashioned coalition politics? Did it stop working? Did people just stop doing it? I miss it.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:26 pm 
Board Emeritus

We might have talked about this before, but whatever happened to good old-fashioned coalition politics? Did it stop working? Did people just stop doing it? I miss it.

Yeah, I look forward to the day when the house, senate and WH are all occupied by liberals.

But the way voter obstruction is going, that probably cant happen in my lifetime.

AS I have said many times, glen and joe would be the happiest people here if I had my way. They would NEVER admit it but they would.

Due to higher taxes on corps and the upper middle class and the rich:

UHC where a person wont spend more than $500 a year total out of pocket for all medical services including RX and dental...

All education tuition non existent based on strict entrance exam requirements depending on the course or profession being studied for...

Internet service vastly improved and a basic level of internet access at no cost to everyone...you can pay extra i suppose for more data, faster speeds...

Cell service/cell phones provided at no cost to those who cant afford it and by nationalizing the cell companies, or properly regulating them and leaving them for profit, the average cell bill that is now $150 a month would be under $75...

Day care, nationwide, no cost as long as the parent is working or going to school...

Nationalize all energy, of course...

You can add to the list, oh, I would make it so no human being or corp or LLC could own dirt. All dirt is owned by a collective, but this is a worldwide thing so not applicable here.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:11 pm 
Board Emeritus

No, sorry, I refuse to work with anybody who doesn't agree with me, 100%.

The meeting of me, myself, and I will commence shortly. :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:03 am 
Board Emeritus

BUMP!

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6