RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

7.5, with tsunami.

Clearly Hillary's fault. Don't e-mails cause earthquakes?

oh god, the devastation is likely horrendous

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:13 pm 
Policy Wonk

My cat just threw up hair ball....goddamn Clintons.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:08 pm 
Policy Wonk

Bill and Hillary Clinton will speak together at Detroit's Fox Theatre

Quote:
........Tickets to “An Evening with President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton” start at $99.50 and will be on sale starting at 10 a.m. Friday........

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:09 pm 
Board Emeritus

Wish like hell I could go.

Wish everyone could go.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:12 pm 
Policy Wonk

Wish like hell I could go.

Wish everyone could go.

$99 dollar tickets will keep much of the city residents out

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:13 pm 
Board Emeritus

$99 dollar tickets will keep much of the city residents out

I figured that is why you posted that, but I gave you a chance to not show your bias again, but you did.

While nazis take over, you say the shit you do, amazing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:16 pm 
Policy Wonk

I figured that is why you posted that, but I gave you a chance to not show your bias again, but you did.

While nazis take over, you say the shit you do, amazing

its ok to criticize. if you dont say where it hurts it cant get fixed.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

its ok to criticize. if you dont say where it hurts it cant get fixed.

Bullshit.

You do little else and to continue it at a time like this means you are either very ignorant of what is going on around you or you have a different agenda.

Save the bullshit for the others, I already assume anyone who attacks Dems at this point are KGB and the ones who arent might as well be.

TWO choices right now, democrats or full on fascism. NO third choice.

Putin or America.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:27 pm 
Policy Wonk

There is nothing wrong with being critical of fellow Democrats. As long as we Vote as a United Party.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:40 pm 
Policy Wonk

Bullshit.

You do little else and to continue it at a time like this means you are either very ignorant of what is going on around you or you have a different agenda.

Save the bullshit for the others, I already assume anyone who attacks Dems at this point are KGB and the ones who arent might as well be.

TWO choices right now, democrats or full on fascism. NO third choice.

Putin or America.

I do have a different agenda, putting Hillary or Bill or the democratic party on a pedestal is not it. being in service to an image wont help our country it wont feed the poor or bring justice to the oppressed. if they are wrong and glaringly obviously wrong letting them know can free them from going on like that. praising them could have the opposite effect.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:42 pm 
Board Emeritus

Nonsense.

And the only reason I argue with you and not others who say similar is I dont see you as a liberal or for that matter a Democrat.

I see you as a strict certain type of progressive who will gladly watch the whole thing burn to the ground rather than elect certain Democrats.

I dont call you or those like you "far left" because you are not far left, at all. I am far left.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:43 pm 
Board Emeritus

I don't think anyone or anybody should be put on a pedestal.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:50 pm 
Board Emeritus

I don't think anyone or anybody should be put on a pedestal.

The agenda is clear but he has such a small audience here I dont worry about it as much as I do like on RR chat.

THESE are people working for an ANTI America ANTI Democracy agenda, some of them know it and are even paid, some are just really childish and selfish and are gonna "show us" I dont care which he is, results the same.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:54 pm 
Board Emeritus

Thing is, pointing out choice A is better than choice B is not putting A on a pedestal or saying it's beyond criticism.

Bill Clinton was a better choice for this country than Bob Dole or George HW Bush. That is the case, despite all his flaws. I have no problem pointing that out.

As for Hillary Clinton being a better choice for this country than Donald Trump, well, shit, if that isn't more painfully obvious now in 2018 than it was in 2016 ... perhaps you need to wake up.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:55 pm 
Board Emeritus

Thing is, pointing out choice A is better than choice B is not putting A on a pedestal or saying it's beyond criticism.

Bill Clinton was a better choice for this country than Bob Dole or George HW Bush. That is the case, despite all his flaws. I have no problem pointing that out.

As for Hillary Clinton being a better choice for this country than Donald Trump, well, shit, if that isn't more painfully obvious now in 2018 than it was in 2016 ... perhaps you need to wake up.

And I go much further and say she would have been one of the 3 best prez of all time, what we ALREADY know by her bio is she would have been the most liberal of all time, ALL TIME.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:09 pm 
Board Emeritus

I do have a different agenda, putting Hillary or Bill or the democratic party on a pedestal is not it. being in service to an image wont help our country it wont feed the poor or bring justice to the oppressed. if they are wrong and glaringly obviously wrong letting them know can free them from going on like that. praising them could have the opposite effect.

?

Who is doing that?

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:37 am 
Board Emeritus

KGB is at work everywhere. I doubt they would waste time here, but anything is possible.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:26 pm 
Policy Wonk

?

Who is doing that?

not me if I can help it

Bill, Hillary Clinton to go on 'series of conversations' tour

tickets start at $99.50 a family of four living below the poverty line in Detroit would have to shell out $400 for a few hours.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:18 pm 
Policy Wonk

conversation with the affluent

The Clintons are coming to town for your $, Bernie's comin' to stump for Whitmer

Quote:
Bill and Hillary Clinton are coming to town in April and it will cost you $99.50 (plus another $25-ish in fees) to see them from the nosebleed seats at The Fox Theater, while tickets are going for as much as $750.

Meanwhile, Bernie Sanders is coming to town to use his celebrity not to pad his bank account, but to campaign for Michigan Democratic gubernatorial candidate Gretchen Whitmer.

But he isn't a Democrat!!!

That's sarcasm folks, because he's out there doing the work to ensure Democrats win back power while the Clintons are busy Clintoning.

The Oct. 19 event will be in Ann Arbor, according to the Associated Press. It's a rally, so it will be free, much like Sanders' recent Michigan visits to drum up support for progressive candidates and a Medicare For All program.

Among those stops was an Aug. 7 campaign rally for Whitmer's more progressive primary opponent, Abdul El-Sayed, who has also publicly thrown his support behind Whitmer.

Sanders' visit is part of a nine-state campaign for Dem candidates in Iowa, South Carolina, Nevada, Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin, Arizona, Colorado and California. He remains one of the most popular political figures in the nation.............

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:07 pm 
Board Emeritus

Hillary is also trying to get other Democrats elected.
https://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinto ... re-1083257

Clinton has been an effective fundraiser for Democrats. Last month, she raised $1.5 million in one week for those in the party pushing for immigrant family reunification. In June, her political organization, Onward Together, donated $5,000 to 19 Democratic House candidates as well as four secretary of state candidates.

[snip][end]

Yes, I know, I guess Howard Dean is now another corporatist sellout, too, but ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onward_Together

Onward Together is an American political action organization founded in May 2017 by former U.S. Secretary of State and 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton to fundraise for progressive political groups including: Swing Left, Indivisible, Color of Change, Emerge America, and Run for Something.[1] Clinton described the group as an effort "to advance the vision that won nearly 66 million votes" of a "fairer, more inclusive, big-hearted America."[2]

Overview[edit]
As of May 2017, Hillary Clinton is the CEO. Clinton co-founded the group with Howard Dean.[3] In August 2017, Dean confirmed that Onward Together had hired Emmy Ruiz and Adam Parkhomenko as consultants. Both Ruiz and Parkhomenko were members of Clinton's 2008 and 2016 presidential campaigns.[3]

On May 15, 2017, Hillary Clinton tweeted the launch of Onward Together on her personal Twitter account.[4]

Clinton transferred $800,000 from her 2016 presidential campaign to Onward Together shortly before announcing the group's launch in May, documents the campaign filed with the FEC reveal.

[snip][end]

BTW, from Twitter.

Gretchen WhitmerVerified account
@gretchenwhitmer
Governor candidate, MI
Hillary Clinton always makes me proud to support her. And Trump always reminds me why I'm proud to support her too. #debate #imwithher
7:37 PM - 9 Oct 2016

Also:
https://wwmt.com/news/nation-world/hill ... epublicans

WASHINGTON (SBG) — In the wake of Brett Kavanaugh's Supreme Court confirmation and ahead of a contentious midterm election, Hillary Clinton is telling Democrats to take a harder stance with Republicans.

"You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about," she said in an interview with CNN. "That's why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that's when civility can start again."

"Bill had to be incredibly strong -- first to get elected, then to get re-elected and to survive... he really believes that Democrats have to be tougher" and "stand up to the bullying and intimidation" from the other side.
In the same interview, Clinton criticized President Trump's ceremonial swearing-in for Kavanaugh, calling it a "political rally" that "further undermined the image and integrity of the court."

"That troubles me greatly," she said. "It saddens me. Because our judicial system has been viewed as one of the main pillars of our constitutional government."

[snip][end]

Last edited by ProfessorX on Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:08 pm 
Policy Wonk

Sanders should STFU.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:35 pm 
Policy Wonk

Sanders should STFU.

hes not going to

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:36 pm 
Board Emeritus

Has bernie ever had a job?

looks like for 3 years he did...since then, 1971, he has been on our payroll.

Then in 2016 he runs for president and for some weird reason, PUTIN's stooge wins.

I know what is going on, the problem is most others refuse to believe it. WHEN he runs again in 2020 and FUCKS our candidate again, will people figure it out then you think?

The ONLY reason he wont run is if he is dead or really sick for some reason, otherwise he is running and we all know it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:33 pm 
Board Emeritus

Hillary is also trying to get other Democrats elected.
https://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinto ... re-1083257

Clinton has been an effective fundraiser for Democrats. Last month, she raised $1.5 million in one week for those in the party pushing for immigrant family reunification. In June, her political organization, Onward Together, donated $5,000 to 19 Democratic House candidates as well as four secretary of state candidates.

[snip][end]

Yes, I know, I guess Howard Dean is now another corporatist sellout, too, but ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onward_Together

Onward Together is an American political action organization founded in May 2017 by former U.S. Secretary of State and 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton to fundraise for progressive political groups including: Swing Left, Indivisible, Color of Change, Emerge America, and Run for Something.[1] Clinton described the group as an effort "to advance the vision that won nearly 66 million votes" of a "fairer, more inclusive, big-hearted America."[2]

Overview[edit]
As of May 2017, Hillary Clinton is the CEO. Clinton co-founded the group with Howard Dean.[3] In August 2017, Dean confirmed that Onward Together had hired Emmy Ruiz and Adam Parkhomenko as consultants. Both Ruiz and Parkhomenko were members of Clinton's 2008 and 2016 presidential campaigns.[3]

On May 15, 2017, Hillary Clinton tweeted the launch of Onward Together on her personal Twitter account.[4]

Clinton transferred $800,000 from her 2016 presidential campaign to Onward Together shortly before announcing the group's launch in May, documents the campaign filed with the FEC reveal.

[snip][end]

BTW, from Twitter.

Gretchen WhitmerVerified account
@gretchenwhitmer
Governor candidate, MI
Hillary Clinton always makes me proud to support her. And Trump always reminds me why I'm proud to support her too. #debate #imwithher
7:37 PM - 9 Oct 2016

Also:
https://wwmt.com/news/nation-world/hill ... epublicans

WASHINGTON (SBG) — In the wake of Brett Kavanaugh's Supreme Court confirmation and ahead of a contentious midterm election, Hillary Clinton is telling Democrats to take a harder stance with Republicans.

"You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about," she said in an interview with CNN. "That's why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that's when civility can start again."

"Bill had to be incredibly strong -- first to get elected, then to get re-elected and to survive... he really believes that Democrats have to be tougher" and "stand up to the bullying and intimidation" from the other side.
In the same interview, Clinton criticized President Trump's ceremonial swearing-in for Kavanaugh, calling it a "political rally" that "further undermined the image and integrity of the court."

"That troubles me greatly," she said. "It saddens me. Because our judicial system has been viewed as one of the main pillars of our constitutional government."

[snip][end]

Yes but Hillary said superpredators, tho

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:48 pm 
Board Emeritus

Has bernie ever had a job?

looks like for 3 years he did...since then, 1971, he has been on our payroll.

Then in 2016 he runs for president and for some weird reason, PUTIN's stooge wins.

I know what is going on, the problem is most others refuse to believe it. WHEN he runs again in 2020 and FUCKS our candidate again, will people figure it out then you think?

The ONLY reason he wont run is if he is dead or really sick for some reason, otherwise he is running and we all know it.

Yes but the Dems need to be taught a lesson, tho

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next