Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Re: Putin's Dupe
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

Rand Paul voted no on the Magnitsky Act. So do Bernie Sanders.

Rand Paul was called out as a Russian tool by John McCain last year.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:17 pm 
Board Emeritus

Rand Paul voted no on the Magnitsky Act. So do Bernie Sanders.

Rand Paul was called out as a Russian tool by John McCain last year.

Bernie has worked for them for longer than even Rump.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:22 pm 
Board Emeritus

Bernie has worked for them for longer than even Rump.

Yep Bernie is pretty suspect. He tries to keep the division going on the left, trashing the Democratic Party. Not too long ago he attempted to hold another Anti Hillary Rally, long after the election was over.

Bernie Bros, Bernie bots, whatever, also propagate a lot of the same messages from the Alt/right.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:33 pm 
Political Junkie

Proof positive......Bernie had a Russian spy on his team.....

A Bernie Sanders Campaign Adviser Was a Russian
https://theintercept.com/2017/04/19/a-s ... peaks-out/

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:45 pm 
Board Emeritus

yeppers

The beauty of his ops is he has many many many millions of us convinced that he is a great guy.

And it is patriots, citizens like myself who will be laughed at or worse if we say what he really is.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:50 pm 
Board Emeritus

He has done FAR worse, he has shot our democracy and our country in the heart by convincing at least FIFTY million voters that he is the good guy in all this.

Justice will be opposed at every turn by all of them.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:04 pm 
Board Emeritus

This is one of the networks the FBI needs to haul off

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:07 pm 
Board Emeritus

I went to Breitbart today. The commenters are fully and completely in support of Trump. No questions at all. Putin is their hero.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:12 pm 
Board Emeritus

I went to Breitbart today. The commenters are fully and completely in support of Trump. No questions at all. Putin is their hero.

Brainwashed by the Mercers. I wonder how many commenters over there are bots?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:13 pm 
Board Emeritus

Drak, I don't know, but the truth is, most of the Trumpers are completely on his side now, no matter WHAT he does.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

Drak, I don't know, but the truth is, most of the Trumpers are completely on his side now, no matter WHAT he does.

Yep, it's a cult. Anything to own the libs.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:21 pm 
Policy Wonk

Donald J Trump is a traitor.
Unfortunately, treason can't be punished by death in this day and age.
Life in prison is the best we'll get.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:26 pm 
Board Emeritus

On the BBC

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:28 pm 
Board Emeritus

oh goodie. they have transcripts of the two hours with translators.

omg. what a shameful embarrassment.

no, apparently NO transcripts.
notes...thats what they did...they took some "notes".

we wont know if groper blew putey or not.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:29 pm 
Board Emeritus

Unless they were in a SCIF, allies were listening. Prolly lots of sounds...

Last edited by Drak on Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:30 pm 
Board Emeritus

You can bet that Putin had listening devices. HE has everything. And that, too, can be used to blackmail Trump.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:30 pm 
Board Emeritus

Donald J Trump is a traitor.
Unfortunately, treason can't be punished by death in this day and age.
Life in prison is the best we'll get.

pence wont let that happen.

twould be nice to get pence as well, he cant pretend he has turned his back on all this ton of shit
that has gone on Every day since Jan 20, 017.
but he will, pretend.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:33 pm 
Board Emeritus

You can bet that Putin had listening devices. HE has everything. And that, too, can be used to blackmail Trump.

oh, im sure they were listening, recordings, just nothing the public will get to hear.

like the lawyer spy gal who will now live in russia with a target on her back.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:38 pm 
Policy Wonk

The sad thing is when Trump returns to DC, most of these outraged Republicans will become as
meek as lambs, Unfortunately for them, they can't leave town to escape because of the need
to confirm Kavanaugh before the mid-term elections. Get too loud in outrage and the Trump
voters will make them pay in November for its already started with Rand Paul defending
Trump with the rationalization that all countries including the USA meddle in elections.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:59 am 
Board Emeritus

oh, im sure they were listening, recordings, just nothing the public will get to hear.

like the lawyer spy gal who will now live in russia with a target on her back.

k, so im so slow, it just occurred to me a bit ago that..groper was recorded in numerous
ways both video and sound.
IOW...groper walked in to some room and sat there with putey and did he NOT consider
he was being spied upon?? did groper think it was just him and putey sittin there...

srsly?...did groper not consider that he was being recorded by the guy he was then going
to give aid and comfort.
srsly...did he think the time he spent with putey 'in private' was not being recorded??

which of course means that putey has in his possession videos of all that time he spent with groper.
and, groper does not. as tho groper gave freely more aid and comfort.

its like he walked in for a free spy robot course. and he still doenst know it.

only an insane human would do this. one who see's life Only as a reality tv show.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:08 am 
Board Emeritus

for its already started with Rand Paul defending Trump with the rationalization that all countries including the USA meddle in elections.

Strange, I have heard this somewhere before ... from somebody who made that point, and then disappeared into the mists of the quantum realm.

I thought "two wrongs don't make a right" was something people picked up around 5th grade.

Maybe you shoplifted once as a kid. Shouldn't have done it. That means if somebody steals your laptop ... well, don't do anything about it, because you yourself are not pure as driven snow?

Strikes me as textbook fallacious argument.

I never much liked Rand's dad (unlike Glenn Greenwald), but he's really turning out to be an equal disappointment.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:46 am 
Board Emeritus

Strange, I have heard this somewhere before ... from somebody who made that point, and then disappeared into the mists of the quantum realm.

I thought "two wrongs don't make a right" was something people picked up around 5th grade.

Maybe you shoplifted once as a kid. Shouldn't have done it. That means if somebody steals your laptop ... well, don't do anything about it, because you yourself are not pure as driven snow?

Strikes me as textbook fallacious argument.

I never much liked Rand's dad (unlike Glenn Greenwald), but he's really turning out to be an equal disappointment.

It's clearly a fallacious argument.

And...you're such a nice guy perfesser, the son is an equal disappointment? The son is a pig fucker.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:59 am 
Board Emeritus

In his defense, Rand, unlike Ron, has not called for the repeal of the Civil Rights Act, published openly racist and anti-Semitic newsletters, called for the abolition of most of the federal government's executive Cabinets, endorsed 9/11 trutherism, or said we should go back on the gold standard.

On the other hand, he is endorsed by his own quack opthamology board because he apparently doesn't want to be licensed by the existing one, worships Aqua Buddhas, and is yet another former #nevertrumper who's become a useless sack of crap.

Ron wasn't just a disappointment, he was a racist Austrian economics spouting Libbercon/paleocon crank.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:25 am 
Board Emeritus

In his defense, Rand, unlike Ron, has not called for the repeal of the Civil Rights Act, published openly racist and anti-Semitic newsletters, called for the abolition of most of the federal government's executive Cabinets, endorsed 9/11 trutherism, or said we should go back on the gold standard.

On the other hand, he is endorsed by his own quack opthamology board because he apparently doesn't want to be licensed by the existing one, worships Aqua Buddhas, and is yet another former #nevertrumper who's become a useless sack of crap.

Ron wasn't just a disappointment, he was a racist Austrian economics spouting Libbercon/paleocon crank.

Doesn't WANT to be licensed by the legitimate board? :rw) :rw)

you are so kind, like ALL Freedumbers he has NO business holding any kind of professional designation and is not qualified, of course and is unable to be licensed in any qualified area

like that dentist who questioned a patriot the other day and tried to explain how our constitution works and had NO CLUE