RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:22 pm 
Policy Wonk

Maria Butina, age 29 charged with conspiracy to act as an agent of the Russian Federation within U.S. Borders witout prior notification to the Attorney General.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... -doj#img-1.

Ms. Butina is based in Washington, D.C. and is affiliated with National Rifle Association. She has been charged with spying on the U.S.

Her indicitment comes on the heels of the inidictment of twelve other Russians last week.

Ms. Butina is known as a protege of Alexander Torshin, a Russian former state banker, who met Donald Trump Jr for dinner at the NRA’s 2016 convention. Torshin was placed under sanction by the US in April this year.

The N.R.A. funneled Russian "Dark Money" to 45's Presidential Campaign.

At Press Conference in Finland today, 45 committed Treason by saying both the United States and Russia bear responsiblity for the hacking of D.N.C. Servers and Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Election.

45 is a Traitor to our Country and needs to be impeached.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:34 pm 
Board Emeritus

Maria Butina, age 29 charged with conspiracy to act as an agent of the Russian Federation within U.S. Borders witout prior notification to the Attorney General.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... -doj#img-1.

Ms. Butina is based in Washington, D.C. and is affiliated with National Rifle Association. She has been charged with spying on the U.S.

Her indicitment comes on the heels of the inidictment of twelve other Russians last week.

Ms. Butina is known as a protege of Alexander Torshin, a Russian former state banker, who met Donald Trump Jr for dinner at the NRA’s 2016 convention. Torshin was placed under sanction by the US in April this year.

The N.R.A. funneled Russian "Dark Money" to 45's Presidential Campaign.

At Press Conference in Finland today, 45 committed Treason by saying both the United States and Russia bear responsiblity for the hacking of D.N.C. Servers and Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Election.

45 is a Traitor to our Country and needs to be impeached.

you have a dupe post of this in this forum...

I will respond here, you can delete the other one if you want...McConnell is an active KGB asset, probably just due to his receiving and using oppo from KGB, several others in the GOP are.

I thought Paul Ryan was also but then i THOUGHT I heard, cant hardly believe it, that Ryan was on board with announcing along side Obama that KGB hacked the election but it was McConnell who stopped it, we know McConnell stopped it but if Ryan actually was on board with announcing it, then maybe he isnt one of them who received help from the Russians.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:34 pm 
Board Emeritus

Classic Russian intell agent, placed in-country under deep cover to find sympathetic political leaders and influence makers who could channel money from the kleptocracy to pressure groups, and/or make dirty recruits in these groups.

Also check the photos of her posing with all manner of big nasty rifles.

One sick broad.

BBC:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44854365

Quote:
In a sworn statement unsealed on Monday, FBI Special Agent Kevin Helson said her assignment was to "exploit personal connections with US persons having influence in American politics in an effort to advance the interests of the Russian Federation".

She did so without registering her activities with the US government, as required under the Foreign Agent Registration Act, prosecutors say.

Ms Butina sought to foster ties with an "organisation promoting gun rights", the DOJ said, without naming any group or politicians.

According to an affidavit, she was trying to "establish a 'back channel' communication for representatives of the Government of Russia".

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:42 pm 
Policy Wonk

This must be why we haven't heard a peep from the NRA lately.

I hope it destroys the NRA. Serves the filthy traitors right.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:18 pm 
Policy Wonk

The NRA is Russian Front and needs to have it's charter pulled.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:18 pm 
Board Emeritus

she must have been dealing with the massive contributions, er, money laundering from russia to NRA.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:20 pm 
Board Emeritus

But Dana Leosch blocked a lot of folks on Twitter that linked the NRA to Russia... :o

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:45 pm 
Policy Wonk

Federal Judge Orders Butina Jailed.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... fore-trial.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:52 pm 
Board Emeritus

Raw Story says Wayne Lapierre is probably scared shitless:

“Katy, this is a wild, wild story with the potential to send shockwaves not just into Trump campaign officials, but throughout the Republican Party,” explained former Deputy Assistant Attorney General Harry Litman.

The indictment could quickly spill over into special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigations of Donald Trump.

“And anyone who was in Paul Erickson’s rolodex, including Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA) and Wayne LaPierre and Scott Walker (R-WI) is right now shaking in his boots waiting for Mueller to come knocking,” Litman explained.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:56 pm 
Board Emeritus

As per the other thread on McFaul and Browder.

Trump better not pardon her and send her back to Russia in exchange for Putin's bullshit request of getting his hands on McFaul. That seems to be the setup.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:15 pm 
Board Emeritus

As per the other thread on McFaul and Browder.

Trump better not pardon her and send her back to Russia in exchange for Putin's bullshit request of getting his hands on McFaul. That seems to be the setup.

That is what will happen, obviously.

GOP will say nothing.

NRA will continue to receive russian money to fix elections and they dont have to report donors now.

If you have a Gay or Brown or Woman family member, protect them, the GOP and KGB want them dead, but they want you dead too.