RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:49 pm 
Board Emeritus

This isn't the same spy that met Don Junior, Jared and Manafort. That was Natalia Veselnitskaya.

Kushner and Jr. met with her at an NRA event.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:51 pm 
Board Emeritus

Ah gottcha, I thought the reference was the Tower Meeting.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:53 pm 
Board Emeritus

You're still playing the Trump defender. You'd think after what he did today you'd decide you were actually an American before you were a Trumper. But I guess not.

Agreed. Denial is a helluva drug.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:03 pm 

So, if you've followed my posts on the subject, you know that the number one issue I thought the Trump Administration should be worried about was this meeting. It is, on its face, a conspiracy to solicit an unlawful campaign contribution from a foreign agent. Then in the days following, Jared Kushner and Donald Trump Jr gave statements that conflicted with each other's, and which they each revised independently. The real problem for everyone occurred, when leaked that Jared Kushner left the meeting and immediately made a phone call to an unlisted number. He then told the FBI he couldn't remember who he called. And the Trump Administration confirmed that Donald Trump was using such a phone at the time.

The idea that the FBI didn't know exactly what number was called, was ridiculous to me. Just because the number is unlisted doesn't mean the phone company, and therefore the FBI, can't figure out who you called. They were just sand bagging everyone to see if they would be honest.

They weren't. Now the woman they met with has been indicted as an unregistered foreign agent.

So anyone meeting with her in secret is already suspect. The fact they did so, and then called then candidate Trump, and then gave several false statements about it, and then claimed they forgot about the call, is more than smoke.

That is fire. Their denials are not credible. This one is going straight to the top.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/16/us/p ... &smtyp=cur

This isn't the woman who met with jr, Kushner, and Manafort.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:05 pm 

Read the NYT article.

Kushner nixed a meeting with them and jr met her at an nra dinner.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:11 pm 
Board Emeritus

Is that where they had the meeting that they tried to cover up as being about adopting Russian children? That has to be the worse cover up and lie in the history of the world. Any 14 year old could come up with a better lie.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:12 pm 
Board Emeritus

Read the NYT article.

Once again, of course, just at the edges. Looks like you're a good German too. Supporting the traitor to our nation. Putin's your man, isn't he?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:12 pm 
Board Emeritus

Is that where they had the meeting that they tried to cover up as being about adopting Russian children? That has to be the worse cover up and lie in the history of the world. Any 14 year old could come up with a better lie.

Nope. There's been LOTS of meetings.

But even after that lie, you kept saying that Trump knew NOTHING about the meetings with Russians. You kept saying he was innocent.

Do you feel stupid yet?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:15 pm 

Once again, of course, just at the edges. Looks like you're a good German too. Supporting the traitor to our nation. Putin's your man, isn't he?

Mueller will decide if it's at the edges or if it has legs.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:16 pm 
Board Emeritus

If you go back through this very site, over the last year, there are lots of threads about what's going on This NRA/Russia connection for one.

I don't think you ever read any of it. And the small bits you did, you called tin foil.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:16 pm 
Board Emeritus

Fuck off, sock.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:17 pm 
Board Emeritus

Read the NYT article.

Just read it and it seems as if it puts Kushner and Don Jr in a better light. One where they refused her advances for a private meeting. Also, the line about they met her at an NRA dinner is meaningless. Now if it said they had a meeting with her at the NRA fundraiser that would be a different story.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

If it didn't have legs, she wouldn't have been indicted, dumbass.

I was talking about you. Making a deflective post, not addressing the actual issue. Normal trolling tactic.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:21 pm 
Board Emeritus

Just read it and it seems as if it puts Kushner and Don Jr in a better light. One where they refused her advances for a private meeting. Also, the line about they met her at an NRA dinner is meaningless. Now if it said they had a meeting with her at the NRA fundraiser that would be a different story.

Here we go right back to "Trump is going to be found innocent!"

You've chosen Trump and Putin over your nation. I do find myself somewhat surprised. I thought there would be a point that you would chose your nation. Guess your party is more important to you.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:21 pm 
Board Emeritus

Nope. There's been LOTS of meetings.

But even after that lie, you kept saying that Trump knew NOTHING about the meetings with Russians. You kept saying he was innocent.

Do you feel stupid yet?

Why do you keep telling that lie over and over again do you have mental health issues? I have never said Trump was or is innocent. It has always been prefaced by BASED ON WHAT WE KNOW TODAY or other such words.

As for the NYT article it kind of shows Trump in a better light and makes it appear as if Don Jr and Kushner turned her down. Unless I misread something in it. In fact I believe it backs up my position better than yours. That being that people within the Trump election team colluded for personal gain.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:23 pm 
Board Emeritus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:25 pm 
Board Emeritus

Why do you keep telling that lie over and over again do you have mental health issues? I have never said Trump was or is innocent. It has always been prefaced by BASED ON WHAT WE KNOW TODAY or other such words.

As for the NYT article it kind of shows Trump in a better light and makes it appear as if Don Jr and Kushner turned her down. Unless I misread something in it. In fact I believe it backs up my position better than yours. That being that people within the Trump election team colluded for personal gain.

You're not being truthful. You claimed Trump may have done other things but you never believed he was involved in collusion. You constantly state it's not him, if there's collusion it's others. You kept stating it was tinfoil.

How does it show Trump in a better light with what he did today with Putin? What the fuck are you smoking?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:25 pm 
Board Emeritus

You've said over and over that Trump will be found not guilty, and wanted us to tell you what we'd say about Mueller when he found Trump not guilty.

But oh, yeah, the Russians and the NRA working together to launder money and get Trump elected - that shows him in SUCH a good light.

Plus what he did today, which you are being a good German and ignoring, we all see. Treason is just fine with you, eh? You guys do love Putin, don't you?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:26 pm 
Board Emeritus

Here we go right back to "Trump is going to be found innocent!"

You've chosen Trump and Putin over your nation. I do find myself somewhat surprised. I thought there would be a point that you would chose your nation. Guess your party is more important to you.

Did you read the article? I skimmed through it the first time but when a poster suggested to someone they read the article I went back through it. In it it states more than once that Don Jr and Kushner turned her down. Now if I missed something in it please let me know.

SIDEBAR: I would think that you and other like minded people would be hoping that your opinion, and that is all it is an opinion about The President of the Untied States being manipulated if not an actual agent of the Russians and colluded with the Russian Gov't turn out to be wrong. At the end of the day if Mueller does not implicate Trump directly tears are going to be falling like horse turds from you along with others.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:32 pm 
Board Emeritus

Take a look at the 16th paragraph it says Don Jr and Kushner shot down the idea of a meeting but Don Jr did meet Torshin and Butina at a dinner. Now does meet them mean he took a photo and glad handed them. Or does it mean he took a meeting with them.

If he took a meeting don't you think the NY Times would say he took a meeting as opposed to he met them at a dinner?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:32 pm 

If it didn't have legs, she wouldn't have been indicted, dumbass.

I was talking about you. Making a deflective post, not addressing the actual issue. Normal trolling tactic.

Post isn't deflective it's corrective. For the OP's allegation to hold up it needs to be the indicted russian - jdogg thinks the indicted russian was the one at the tower meeting and it wasn't her.

The indicted Russian wasn't eve part of the Mueller investigation. Mueller's investigation was not the indicting agency.

The indicted russian has no connection to the tower meeting jdogg was referencing. The indicted Russian didn't meet with Kushner. jr met her at an nra dinner. Without the indicted russian being at the tower meeting the OP kinda has problems.

So, not a deflection It is a correction.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:33 pm 
Board Emeritus

Did you read the article? I skimmed through it the first time but when a poster suggested to someone they read the article I went back through it. In it it states more than once that Don Jr and Kushner turned her down. Now if I missed something in it please let me know.

SIDEBAR: I would think that you and other like minded people would be hoping that your opinion, and that is all it is an opinion about The President of the Untied States being manipulated if not an actual agent of the Russians and colluded with the Russian Gov't turn out to be wrong. At the end of the day if Mueller does not implicate Trump directly tears are going to be falling like horse turds from you along with others.

After today a lot of Republicans and military are realizing that Trump is a traitor, and you’re still playing the “what are you going to do when he’s found innocent” card! You are fine with what he did aren’t you?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:34 pm 
Board Emeritus

You're not being truthful. You claimed Trump may have done other things but you never believed he was involved in collusion. You constantly state it's not him, if there's collusion it's others. You kept stating it was tinfoil.

How does it show Trump in a better light with what he did today with Putin? What the fuck are you smoking?

I still do not believe he was involved in collusion. Now if there was a cover up after the fact I would believe that he was 100% involved in that.

Look at the 16th paragraph of the NY Times story. It seems to say that Don Jr and Kushner shot down her requests for a meeting. Maybe I am interpreting it incorrectly. If so straiten me out.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:35 pm 
Board Emeritus

Take a look at the 16th paragraph it says Don Jr and Kushner shot down the idea of a meeting but Don Jr did meet Torshin and Butina at a dinner. Now does meet them mean he took a photo and glad handed them. Or does it mean he took a meeting with them.

If he took a meeting don't you think the NY Times would say he took a meeting as opposed to he met them at a dinner?

I’m sure they were just discussing Russian adoptions, glen. :roll:

Yeah, the Trumps are all innocent as the driven snow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:37 pm 
Board Emeritus

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/20 ... shin-guns/

February 13, 2016: Torshin writes on Twitter, “Maria Butina is currently in the USA. She writes to me that D. Trump (an NRA member) really is for cooperation with Russia.”

[snip]

November 12, 2016: Butina hosts a costume party in DC for her 28th birthday, attended by Erickson and Trump campaign aides. Erickson dresses as Russian mystic Rasputin, and Butina dresses as the Russian empress Alexandra. Two unnamed guests tell the Daily Beast that Butina bragged about being part of the Trump campaign’s communications with Russia.

Jan. 20, 2017: Butina and Erickson attend the Freedom Ball, one of the three official inaugural balls Trump attends.

[snip]

February 2, 2017: Torshin and Butina accompany a delegation of more than a dozen Russian officials and academics to the National Prayer Breakfast, where Trump is the main attraction. Kolyadin posts a photo with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, commenting that he “treats Russia pretty well, by the way.” Kolyadin later brags about his “direct access to leadership,” noting, “we sat very close to each other and just smiled.”

[snip][end]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next