RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:38 pm 
Board Emeritus

After today a lot of Republicans and military are realizing that Trump is a traitor, and you’re still playing the “what are you going to do when he’s found innocent” card! You are fine with what he did aren’t you?

I agree with the assessment of GOP leadership and what they said about his news conference. I haven't heard of any military people claiming he is a traitor. I did hear former CIA Chief under Obama make a political statement saying what he did was treason. Assuming Thom Hartmann had it correct. Please show us a link so we can read first hand where military leaders are calling him a traitor.

Also, did you read paragraph 16? Or are you running away fro what was written in it?

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:45 pm 
Board Emeritus

I still do not believe he was involved in collusion. Now if there was a cover up after the fact I would believe that he was 100% involved in that.

Well then you don't believe your own eyes. Trump is colluding with Putin, right now. He did it on this entire trip. He attacked NATO. He attacked the EU. He attacked the media. And today, he did it openly, side by side, with Vladimir Putin. And yet you deny it? Too bad you'd rather sit yourself down on the wrong side of history.

Voting with hurt fees to pwn the libs:
Quote:
because of this board... it will be very hard for me to support a Democratic candidate.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

https://www.sutori.com/item/maria-butin ... dvocate-wh

Summary: Maria Butina is a Russian pro-gun advocate who worked for a powerful Russian government official with ties to the FSB, and by all appearances, the Trump campaign. On a couple occasions she bragged that she helped the campaign communicate with Russia. She also bragged she keeps in contact with a member of the Russian Duma.

Other Evidence She Worked for the Trump Campaign: Butina attended an early campaign rally in Las Vegas. She also is a friend to Paul Erickson, who was an adviser to Romney’s campaign, and attended Trump’s inaugural address. Butina also attended Trump’s invitation-only Freedom Ball after his inauguration.

Ties to the Russian Government: Butina served as a special assistant to Alexander Torshin when he was deputy governor of Russia’s central bank. Torshin served on the Russian Duma for more than a decade.

Torshin’s Ties to Russian Spies: Torshin was a member of Russia’s mighty National Anti-Terrorism Committee alongside the director of the FSB and ministers of defense, interior and foreign affairs. A former superior to Torshin claims is close to Russian intelligence agencies and may currently be working for them. Torshin also has ties to the Russian mob, and recently became very wealthy.

Sheriff David Clarke’s NRA trip to Moscow is raising eyebrows on the House intel committee. Clarke’s disclosure forms reported the December 2015 trip — which coincided with an anniversary event for RT attended by retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn and Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein — was partially paid for by a Russian group called The Right To Bear Arms. The Daily Beast has previously reported on that group, which is led by Maria Butina — a former central Russian bank staffer and furniture store owner in Siberia who came to the U.S. last year as a graduate student.

[snip][end]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2018/03/trump-russia-nra-connection-maria-butina-alexander-torshin-guns/

February 13, 2016: Torshin writes on Twitter, “Maria Butina is currently in the USA. She writes to me that D. Trump (an NRA member) really is for cooperation with Russia.”

[snip]

November 12, 2016: Butina hosts a costume party in DC for her 28th birthday, attended by Erickson and Trump campaign aides. Erickson dresses as Russian mystic Rasputin, and Butina dresses as the Russian empress Alexandra. Two unnamed guests tell the Daily Beast that Butina bragged about being part of the Trump campaign’s communications with Russia.

Jan. 20, 2017: Butina and Erickson attend the Freedom Ball, one of the three official inaugural balls Trump attends.

[snip]

February 2, 2017: Torshin and Butina accompany a delegation of more than a dozen Russian officials and academics to the National Prayer Breakfast, where Trump is the main attraction. Kolyadin posts a photo with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, commenting that he “treats Russia pretty well, by the way.” Kolyadin later brags about his “direct access to leadership,” noting, “we sat very close to each other and just smiled.”

[snip][end]

Even in the third paragraph of your link it says she tried to meet Trump. It also misrepresents what was written in the NY Times article. MJ says she met with Don Jr at an NRA event. The NYT says she met Don Jr at the event. As I am sure you know there is a big difference between meeting a person at an event where that person is glad handing and posing for pictures and meeting with, or having a meeting with a person.

If she had a meeting with Don Jr that could lead to a smoking gun. If she met Jr that is meaningless.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:48 pm 
Board Emeritus

I agree with the assessment of GOP leadership and what they said about his news conference. I haven't heard of any military people claiming he is a traitor. I did hear former CIA Chief under Obama make a political statement saying what he did was treason. Assuming Thom Hartmann had it correct. Please show us a link so we can read first hand where military leaders are calling him a traitor.

Here's a retired general:

The only explanation for today’s appalling performance by @realDonaldTrump is the Russians have high value compromising intel on POTUS. Something that would have been discovered during any serviceman’s background investigation. @realDonaldTrump is unfit to command our troops.

Don't you think some of our military officers are seriously concerned at what Trump did today? Something, BTW, that you have yet to comment on. Like a good German.
Quote:
Also, did you read paragraph 16? Or are you running away fro what was written in it?

No, this is the tip of a big iceberg. Like your "read the last paragraph" the other day, you are cherry-picking to defend your hero and his kids. You think they're all innocent as the driven snow, and we're going to have egg on our face when they are all found completely innocent by Mueller.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:49 pm 
Board Emeritus

Well then you don't believe your own eyes. Trump is colluding with Putin, right now. He did it on this entire trip. He attacked NATO. He attacked the EU. He attacked the media. And today, he did it openly, side by side, with Vladimir Putin. And yet you deny it? Too bad you'd rather sit yourself down on the wrong side of history.

Trump made a complete ass of himself today and lost the support of many GOP lawmakers. I believe that they are biding their time until after the midterm before they truly start badmouthing and opposing him in public.

Did you look at paragraph 16 yet?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:52 pm 
Board Emeritus

Trump made a complete ass of himself today and lost the support of many GOP lawmakers. I believe that they are biding their time until after the midterm before they truly start badmouthing and opposing him in public.

Yah, Trump is just an asshole. that's all. Nothing to see here folks. Attacking the FBI, the media, siding with a dictator that attacked the USA, that just makes Trump an asshole folks.

Quote:
because of this board... it will be very hard for me to support a Democratic candidate.

Board Emeritus

BTW, as I said before, if she attended an inaugural ball, those are by invite only. YOU HAVE TO BE INVITED. Trust me, I've been to one (a Clinton inaugural), and those are very hard to get.

You can't crash those - nobody who doesn't know the campaign well gets invited. She cannot have attended if the campaign didn't know her well enough to give her an invite.

BTW2, it looks like - like every other candidate - Trump didn't personally go to all of his inaugural balls (neither did Clinton), he only visited 3, and she went to the one he actually attended.

Board Emeritus

Here's a retired general:

The only explanation for today’s appalling performance by @realDonaldTrump is the Russians have high value compromising intel on POTUS. Something that would have been discovered during any serviceman’s background investigation. @realDonaldTrump is unfit to command our troops.

Don't you think some of our military officers are seriously concerned at what Trump did today? Something, BTW, that you have yet to comment on. Like a good German.

No, this is the tip of a big iceberg. Like your "read the last paragraph" the other day, you are cherry-picking to defend your hero and his kids. You think they're all innocent as the driven snow, and we're going to have egg on our face when they are all found completely innocent by Mueller.

Actually I commented twice here and I believe once in a PM. I agree with the assessment of McConnell, Ryan and McCain and I personally believe Trump made an ass of himself today. Has zero respect from any of our allies and GOP lawmakers are biding their time until after the midterm before they start distancing themselves from him.

Now did you read paragraph 16? I missed your assessment of it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:54 pm 
Board Emeritus

Yah, Trump is just an asshole. that's all. Nothing to see here folks. Attacking the FBI, the media, siding with a dictator that attacked the USA, that just makes Trump an asshole folks.

Why are you avoiding what was written in the article that began this thread?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:54 pm 
Board Emeritus

Made an ass of himself?

I mean, he met in private with Putin for 2 1/2 hours, with no one but interpreters present. Something that's NEVER done. He then comes out and says that the FBI and Justice Department - and the Republican-controlled Senate Intel Committee - are lying and that Putin is telling the truth.

And you guys complained about Obama's "apology tour" and said that America should NEVER apologize!

He called our people LIARS, glen!

But you act like it's just Trump making an ass of himself as if it were just another rally among stupid hicks.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:55 pm 
Board Emeritus

BTW, as I said before, if she attended an inaugural ball, those are by invite only. YOU HAVE TO BE INVITED. Trust me, I've been to one (a Clinton inaugural), and those are very hard to get.

You can't crash those - nobody who doesn't know the campaign well gets invited. She cannot have attended if the campaign didn't know her well enough to give her an invite.

BTW2, it looks like - like every other candidate - Trump didn't personally go to all of his inaugural balls (neither did Clinton), he only visited 3, and she went to the one he actually attended.

When you get an invite is it a plus 1 ?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:59 pm 
Board Emeritus

Made an ass of himself?

I mean, he met in private with Putin for 2 1/2 hours, with no one but interpreters present. Something that's NEVER done. He then comes out and says that the FBI and Justice Department - and the Republican-controlled Senate Intel Committee - are lying and that Putin is telling the truth.

And you guys complained about Obama's "apology tour" and said that America should NEVER apologize!

He called our people LIARS, glen!

But you act like it's just Trump making an ass of himself as if it were just another rally among stupid hicks.

Why the deflection about what is written in the article. Also, I truly apologize that my rebuke of Trump and what he did today was not up to your standard.

He made an ass of himself; not up to your standard

I agree with the assessment of McCain, Ryan and McConnell; not up to your standard

I believe after the midterms GOP lawmakers will distance themselves from him; Not up to your standard

He has zero respect from our Allies; not up to your standards

It is all most as if any rebuke of Trump will never live up to your lofty standard. Either that or you are avoiding chapter 16.

Last edited by glenfs on Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:00 pm 
Board Emeritus

Actually I commented twice here and I believe once in a PM. I agree with the assessment of McConnell, Ryan and McCain and I personally believe Trump made an ass of himself today. Has zero respect from any of our allies and GOP lawmakers are biding their time until after the midterm before they start distancing themselves from him.

You didn't make such a comment to me. This is TREASON, glen. You'd be apoplectic if a Dem had done that. Hell, remember, we had to try to destroy the Dixie Chicks for a lot less. You guys are such fucking hypocrites.
Quote:
Now did you read paragraph 16? I missed your assessment of it.

If you want to pretend one cherry-picked paragraph says the Trumps are innocent, go ahead. As I said, the indictment is quite damning. Just like the indictments the other day, this is just setting the base to indict and convict a LOT of Americans. And that would include the Trumps.

But keep saying on one hand they're innocent, and on the other hand saying you never said that.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:01 pm 
Board Emeritus

Her +1 was ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Erickson_(activist)

Erickson has strong ties to both the National Rifle Association and the Russian gun rights community.[2] He has publicly supported Maria Butina, a former assistant to Aleksandr Torshin and the founder of a Russian gun rights group called “The Right to Bear Arms.” In 2016, Erickson and Butina set up a South Dakota business named "Bridges, LLC", which Erickson later said was created to provide financial assistance for Butina's graduate studies.[12] (*)

During Donald Trump's presidential campaign in 2016, Erickson attempted to develop a back-channel between the NRA, which was one of Trump's strongest supporters, and the Russian government.[2] In May 2016, Erickson sent an e-mail with the subject line "Kremlin Connection" to Trump campaign adviser Rick Dearborn asking Dearborn and then-Senator Jeff Sessions for advice on setting up a meeting between Trump and Russian president Vladimir Putin at an annual NRA convention.[2][13][14] After Trump won the general election in November 2016, Erickson said he was advising his transition team.[6]

Erickson, Butina, and Torshin have been part of an investigation by the Senate Intelligence Committee into Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections.[15][12] Torshin has also been the subject of a probe by the Federal Bureau of Investigations into whether the Russian government attempted to illegally funnel money to the NRA in order to help Trump win the presidency.[16] In July 2018 Butina was arrested by the FBI and charged with conspiring to act as an unregistered agent of the Russian Federation. Authorities said an unnamed American political operative, later identified as Erickson, worked with Butina to arrange introductions to influential people inside the U.S. and to advance Russian interests.

[snip][end]

(*) I can tell you an LLC is a very unusual method for funding graduate studies.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:03 pm 
Board Emeritus

Why the deflection about what is written in the article. Also, I truly apologize that my rebuke of Trump and what he did today was not up to your standard.

I agree with the assessment of McCain, Ryan and McConnell; not up to your standard

I believe after the midterms GOP lawmakers will distance themselves from him; Not up to your standard

It is all most as if any rebuke of Trump will never live up to your lofty standard. Either that or you are avoiding chapter 16.

Yeah, Treason to our nation. That's the standard. But you and the Republicans are pretending it's just silly 'ole Donald being silly again! Gee, you just can't take him anywhere!

What fucking bullshit. Again, you are willing to sell your entire nation out to the Russians. I'm sure you're proud. Wouldn't Ronny be proud of you and Trump?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:05 pm 
Board Emeritus

Openly colluding with Putin is merely making an ass of himself. Attacking NATO, the EU, America's allies, American Law Enforcement, The American Justice System, the media. That's just Glen's standard of being an asshole.

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:07 pm 
Board Emeritus

Openly colluding with Putin is merely making an ass of himself. Attacking NATO, the EU, America's allies, American Law Enforcement, The American Justice System, the media. That's just Glen's standard of being an asshole.

Why the deflection and why won't you comment about what is written in paragraph 16 of the NY Times article?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:11 pm 
Board Emeritus

Why the deflection and why won't you comment about what is written in paragraph 16 of the NY Times article?

I've commented to it already. You're cherry picking, like you did the other day with "read the last paragraph". You think that means something. You think it absolves the Trumps. It doesn't.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:12 pm 
Board Emeritus

Active duty military personnel are prohibited from publicly criticizing a sitting president. gounion has provide the comments and link of a retired general criticizing Trump's actions.

BTW, retired or separated military personnel are under no restrictions regarding criticizing a sitting president.

Last edited by Number6 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:13 pm 
Board Emeritus

Yeah, Treason to our nation. That's the standard. But you and the Republicans are pretending it's just silly 'ole Donald being silly again! Gee, you just can't take him anywhere!

What fucking bullshit. Again, you are willing to sell your entire nation out to the Russians. I'm sure you're proud. Wouldn't Ronny be proud of you and Trump?

well, it is after 10 and it is obvious you are going to keep running from and deflecting what is written in the NY Times article so I am off to bed. Have to cover 600 miles tomorrow so I might not be around much. C Ya

BTW one more time look at paragraph 16 and explain to me how that shows Trump, Kushner or even Don Jr in a poor light .When it says they shot down two attempts at a private meeting? I still believe at the end of the day Mueller will find some collusion between the Russians and some members of the Trump election team. What he won't find is a conspiracy. If Trump has done an impeachable offense when it comes to Russian interference it will be from a cover up. Something where if there was one, Mueller will find and Trump will be lip deep in it.
Now read paragraph 16 and quit deflecting and dodging.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:15 pm 
Board Emeritus

well, it is after 10 and it is obvious you are going to keep running from and deflecting what is written in the NY Times article so I am off to bed. Have to cover 600 miles tomorrow so I might not be around much. C Ya

BTW one more time look at paragraph 16 and explain to me how that shows Trump, Kushner or even Don Jr in a poor light .When it says they shot down two attempts at a private meeting? I still believe at the end of the day Mueller will find some collusion between the Russians and some members of the Trump election team. What he won't find is a conspiracy. If Trump has done an impeachable offense when it comes to Russian interference it will be from a cover up. Something where if there was one, Mueller will find and Trump will be lip deep in it.
Now read paragraph 16 and quit deflecting and dodging.

I didn't dodge at all. I said you are cherry-picking. But hey, you have to lie for your dear leader, don't you? After all, he's as innocent as the driven snow. How could we think he would EVER conspire to win an election? He's got moral fiber, he does! How could you ever think such a thing!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:16 pm 
Board Emeritus

I've commented to it already. You're cherry picking, like you did the other day with "read the last paragraph". You think that means something. You think it absolves the Trumps. It doesn't.

So where the authors say they shot down two attempts for a meeting is meaningless. The article supports my opinion way more than it does yours.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

So where the authors say they shot down two attempts for a meeting is meaningless. The article supports my opinion way more than it does yours.

No, glen. It doesn't. Again, no Americans were indicted today. That's not because no Americans did anything wrong. These indictments are laying the base. You can pretend the Trumps are innocent as the driven snow, but that's no going to prove out.

The later indictments will be the ones that tell the tale. You can pretend this cherry-picked paragraph proves the Trumps innocent, but it does nothing of the kind.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:22 am 
Board Emeritus

Here she is with Ricky

Removed WH photos since they are not confirmed.

Quote:

Last edited by Drak on Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next