RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:57 pm 
Board Emeritus

TREASON and when are we gonna stop talkiing about it

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

"We had joy, we had fun, we had treason in the sun."

Voting with hurt fees to pwn the libs:
Quote:
because of this board... it will be very hard for me to support a Democratic candidate.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:07 pm 

In order for Trump to leave office early the other 20% of his supporters need to be reached. Now is the first opportunity to reach them thanks to the crack trump put in his own armour. Going over the top with accusations will not accomplish that. Driving home the message and fact that Trump badmouthed the CIA and FBI and so many other agencies while standing next to Putin in a foreign country will.

and how do you propose we do that?

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.
LYNDON B. JOHNSON, 1960

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

fuck rump supporters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:17 pm 

I know a lot of people disagree with this but imo we do not need conservatives for anything.

Especially when you consider that HRC won the popular vote, despite even the Bernieville contingent bellyaching about her as an individual.

I don't want conservatives, people like Steve Schmidt, Flake, McCain, and the rest of those never-Trumpers stinking up the D party, which has enough trouble as it is. Not even Frum, whom I like reading.

But I don't want their foreign policy agenda in the D party, or their economic agenda, and I definitely do not want their social agenda anywhere near the D party. They are the progenitors of thie country's many miseries and have been for many centuries. Let conservatives stay voting for their own f'ed up party, which is only f'ed because they f'd it up. :problem:

what she said....

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.
LYNDON B. JOHNSON, 1960

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5