RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:34 pm 
Board Emeritus

He is already destroying the GOP. And he's got your backing. There's no real conversation when you say he was "just making an ass of himself". He was alone with Putin for over two hours. I mean, the first time he had KGB agents in the White House, he gave them top secret Israeli intel. Why do you think he wouldn't do the same thing again? Did he give him NATO codes? Why do you think he wouldn't?

Your position is to support and defend Trump, and to continue to proclaim that he will be proven innocent by Mueller. Yesterday again you wanted to know what we would do when Mueller found him innocent.

There you go lying again, I said he made an ass of himself which is much different from saying he "just" made an ass of himself. Why do you constantly lie? Oh that's right your a Union Man. now I am off to dinner with the hopes that later there will be a real discussion without the snipes and personal attacks.

As we are in the same church when it comes to wanting Trump out of office, just in different pews.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:35 pm 
Board Emeritus

glen, dude, you are wasting your energy calling any of us liars

we do not lie

we do not have to

you do lie, because you are on the wrong side of everything

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:36 pm 
Board Emeritus

In all this sound and fury, one interesting idea emerges.

Actually there really might be a political opening into an identity group (white conservatives) which doesn't present this very often. It's a very small opening, though. The likes of us would probably be rejected as those damn libruls again. However, the patriot thing might finally be on our side for once, if the right approach can be devised. There are plenty of generals, veterans, local GOP leaders, and such who are appalled by yesterday's #TreasonSummit. This is a phenomenon worth watching, and encouraging.

Board Emeritus

Why do you constantly lie? Oh that's right your a Union Man. now I am off to dinner with the hopes that later there will be a real discussion without the snipes and personal attacks.

As we are in the same church when it comes to wanting Trump out of office, just in different pews.

What a fucking asshole you are. Please don't come back.

Board Emeritus

The allegations against Jordan are IMO politically motivated because he was only an assistant coach at the time. They should have been made against the Head Coach and Athletic Department, plus they are 100% unprovable.

The allegations about the Dem running in SC5 have police reports behind them and have been admitted to by the candidate. While the accusations about a hostile work environment haven't. But, why would multiple people who are democrats working on a democratic Party candidates campaign staff make that up?

It's always made up when it's against a Republican. Even Trump. glen thinks he's pure as the driven snow. Drak, if he thinks everything is all made up against Trump, you KNOW he thinks Jordan's innocent.

As for Jordan, of course he knew, and did nothing. He COULD have come clean, and admitted it was a different time, and he didn't know the extent, and made a bad judgement.

But no, if you're a Republican, everyone else is a fucking liar. Just ask glen.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:39 pm 
Board Emeritus

There you go lying again, I said he made an ass of himself which is much different from saying he "just" made an ass of himself. Why do you constantly lie? Oh that's right your a Union Man. now I am off to dinner with the hopes that later there will be a real discussion without the snipes and personal attacks.

That wasn't what he did, glen. He sold our FBI and Intelligence out, called them liars, on the biggest world stage of all. That's not being an ass.

But then, you're going to defend him all the way, act like it was no big deal, like you always do. Saying anything he does is easily turned around.

Tell that to the children that had their childhood ripped from them, by ripping them from their parents.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:39 pm 
Board Emeritus

This is Orwellian. Now he's saying he misspoke, all a big misunderstanding, of course he thinks the Russian military intelligence service meddled in our election.

The truth is disposable. It changes from day to day. Classic USSR tactic. People give up and stop caring what the truth is.

Context is dead. Hail post-modern politics.

Or maybe that's heil.

Even the Nooz is taken aback on this one, though. Consensus evolves toward damage control.

The statement he made where he claimed to have misspoke was done more poorly than his press conference answer where he used the word server 10 times. [ I counted] Any of us who were ever parents know he sounded just like your kid who was trying to lie their way out of something. It is just another chink is his armor and will help erode his support even more.

As long as the left do as you suggested and don't go over the top with insults and way out accusations. trump is struggling in the deep water I hope the left does not throw him a life jacket.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:40 pm 
Board Emeritus

The statement he made where he claimed to have misspoke was done more poorly than his press conference answer where he used the word server 10 times. [ I counted] Any of us who were ever parents know he sounded just like your kid who was trying to lie their way out of something. It is just another chink is his armor and will help erode his support even more.

As long as the left do as you suggested and don't go over the top with insults and way out accusations. trump is struggling in the deep water I hope the left does not throw him a life jacket.

He's got the Republicans supporting him 100%. And they have the majority.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:41 pm 
Board Emeritus

That wasn't what he did, glen. He sold our FBI and Intelligence out, called them liars, on the biggest world stage of all. That's not being an ass.

But then, you're going to defend him all the way, act like it was no big deal, like you always do. Saying anything he does is easily turned around.

Tell that to the children that had their childhood ripped from them, by ripping them from their parents.

YOu can choose John McCain or the glen's of the world

One considers rump a traitor, the others dont

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:51 pm 
Board Emeritus

I have not defended him on that. I said he made an ass of himself, I said I agreed with GOP congressional leaders and their comments, that was yesterday. Today I have come out and I believe this is finally an opening or first step to seeing him leave office.

I am being rational, if you are waiting for me to insult his mother or sign on the some of the crazy accusations that have been made against him you are in for a long wait.

He is a guy who ran for President as a PR stunt and to help his business interests who accidently wound up winning. Now, he is finally being exposed for what he is. Lets not lose this opportunity. I know in the past I ve said I would prefer him over Pence but, that was just in the heat of the moment. What Trump did overseas shows how unqualified he is.

You know how I started a thread about and asked on other threads that Trump has not really done anything that will hurt us in the long run. Well, now he has and it is solid as concrete and undeniable. Not a political issue where two people have a difference of opinion.

Trump on a podium, in a foreign nation, standing next to a foreign leader, Putin of all people the leader of the least trusted and most hated country in the USA badmouthed the CIA , FBI as well as other agencies while stumbling over his words and looking nothing like a leader, while Putin stood there looking like he was out of central casting.

If the Democratic and Republican leaders play this right it is the first step to the end of Trump being President. Before you go there I believe GOP leaders want him gone just as much as Dem leaders, maybe more. But, they aren't going to destroy the party to do so. Not because they are putting party over country. But, because they believe that unfretted Democratic Party rule for the next 2 or 3 elections will have a far worse effect on the country than Trump will.

Now I am truly off to dinner. Cya later.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:56 pm 
Board Emeritus

And there we have it, GOP are traitors

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/gop-sen-rob ... yesterday/

Quote:
GOP Sen. Rob Portman: I Take Trump ‘At His Word’ That He Misspoke Yesterday

I suppose we have to confront them, physically. First in the streets, but ultimately treason is not gonna stand, no sir.

This should make any patriot so fucking angry they cant speak.

This will be the enemies of the USA, i.e. GOP, line now by all of them, that he misspoke. Reverse all this and it is Dems doing it and there would be massive violence everywhere, I am not saying that is what we need but what we are doing is NOT enough.

Last edited by Libertas on Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:58 pm 
Board Emeritus

I am being rational

Only, you're not being rational. You're doing the exact opposite. You're trying to find any excuse you can to defend Trump, instead of taking the path of least resistance.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:09 pm 
Board Emeritus

This is Orwellian. Now he's saying he misspoke, all a big misunderstanding, of course he thinks the Russian military intelligence service meddled in our election.

The truth is disposable. It changes from day to day. Classic USSR tactic. People give up and stop caring what the truth is.

Context is dead. Hail post-modern politics.

Or maybe that's heil.

Even the Nooz is taken aback on this one, though. Consensus evolves toward damage control.

Yes.

Trump can say he misspoke all he wants. But even after he kissed Putin's ass on the world stage, he went on Sean Hannity where he could have tried to clear it up if he really did missspeak (LOL), but instead he doubled down with the things he said with Putin. Trying to walk it back today because he got his ass kicked into oblivion is beyond pathetic.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:07 pm 
Board Emeritus

Heard the Tangerine Wank Magnet’s verbal tap-dancing today. “Thought it was clear???” Then he said something which was the opposite of what he said at the post-performance review press conference.

Word salad followed by tap-dancing.

Dinner and a show.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:32 pm 
Board Emeritus

I have not defended him on that. I said he made an ass of himself, I said I agreed with GOP congressional leaders and their comments, that was yesterday. Today I have come out and I believe this is finally an opening or first step to seeing him leave office.

I am being rational, if you are waiting for me to insult his mother or sign on the some of the crazy accusations that have been made against him you are in for a long wait.

He is a guy who ran for President as a PR stunt and to help his business interests who accidently wound up winning. Now, he is finally being exposed for what he is. Lets not lose this opportunity. I know in the past I ve said I would prefer him over Pence but, that was just in the heat of the moment. What Trump did overseas shows how unqualified he is.

You know how I started a thread about and asked on other threads that Trump has not really done anything that will hurt us in the long run. Well, now he has and it is solid as concrete and undeniable. Not a political issue where two people have a difference of opinion.

Trump on a podium, in a foreign nation, standing next to a foreign leader, Putin of all people the leader of the least trusted and most hated country in the USA badmouthed the CIA , FBI as well as other agencies while stumbling over his words and looking nothing like a leader, while Putin stood there looking like he was out of central casting.

If the Democratic and Republican leaders play this right it is the first step to the end of Trump being President. Before you go there I believe GOP leaders want him gone just as much as Dem leaders, maybe more. But, they aren't going to destroy the party to do so. Not because they are putting party over country. But, because they believe that unfretted Democratic Party rule for the next 2 or 3 elections will have a far worse effect on the country than Trump will.

Now I am truly off to dinner. Cya later.

No, they are scared of Trump, Trump owns them. They will NOT vote to impeach him, no matter WHAT is found. They've already sold out everything a Republican was supposed to stand for. It's the Trump Party now.

But you continue to say there's no way he colluded with the Russians to steal the election. After what he did yesterday, how can you continue to believe that? He's proven that he doesn't want the investigations to finish. Why? Because he KNOWS he's going to be unmasked! He KNOWS he's guilty.

But you want to continue to pretend he's not. You can accuse the Clintons of all kinds of things, say they're guilty and you KNOW it, yet you demand incontrovertible truth or else you say that Trump's as pure as the driven snow, that he's guilty of NOTHING. That he never could have done anything untoward.

Well, he had two and a half hours in a room alone with a dictator, and then he came out and tried to destroy his own country to gain his favor. How could I even THINK that he would give intel to him?

You need to look in the fucking mirror, and say, how long can I keep telling these lies for him?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

Glen is not the problem for its clear he's just as betrayed by this President and it must tough to see the
last two GOP Presidents were Bush and Trump, perhaps two of the worst Presidents in modern history.

Mmph. Well, I don't have a lot of empathy for that.

Quote:
In order to effectively push back and reign in this President, Democrats are going to need the support of
the Republicans like Glen for those Trump supporters will push back against any meaningful action.

I know a lot of people disagree with this but imo we do not need conservatives for anything.

Especially when you consider that HRC won the popular vote, despite even the Bernieville contingent bellyaching about her as an individual.

I don't want conservatives, people like Steve Schmidt, Flake, McCain, and the rest of those never-Trumpers stinking up the D party, which has enough trouble as it is. Not even Frum, whom I like reading.

But I don't want their foreign policy agenda in the D party, or their economic agenda, and I definitely do not want their social agenda anywhere near the D party. They are the progenitors of thie country's many miseries and have been for many centuries. Let conservatives stay voting for their own f'ed up party, which is only f'ed because they f'd it up. :problem:

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:51 pm 
Board Emeritus

I know a lot of people disagree with this but imo we do not need conservatives for anything.

Especially when you consider that HRC won the popular vote, despite even the Bernieville contingent bellyaching about her as an individual.

I don't want conservatives, people like Steve Schmidt, Flake, McCain, and the rest of those never-Trumpers stinking up the D party, which has enough trouble as it is. Not even Frum, whom I like reading.

But I don't want their foreign policy agenda in the D party, or their economic agenda, and I definitely do not want their social agenda anywhere near the D party. They are the progenitors of thie country's many miseries and have been for many centuries. Let conservatives stay voting for their own f'ed up party, which is only f'ed because they f'd it up. :problem:

Absolutely, remember every one of those you mention would be VERY happy with Pence and Pence is going to try and kill Women in back alleys and completely take away all rights for Gay people and minorities.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:59 am 
Board Emeritus

It's always made up when it's against a Republican. Even Trump. glen thinks he's pure as the driven snow. Drak, if he thinks everything is all made up against Trump, you KNOW he thinks Jordan's innocent.

As for Jordan, of course he knew, and did nothing. He COULD have come clean, and admitted it was a different time, and he didn't know the extent, and made a bad judgement.

But no, if you're a Republican, everyone else is a fucking liar. Just ask glen.

Another lie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:02 am 
Board Emeritus

The error in your arguement is apparently you are assuming that those who voted for HRC that live between NYC and California are of the same mindset as thpse who live in NYC and California.

Trust me we don't.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:08 am 
Board Emeritus

The error in your arguement is apparently you are assuming that those who voted for HRC that live between NYC and California are of the same mindset as thpse who live in NYC and California.

Trust me we don't.
And what is the “mindset” of people who live in NYC and California?

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:09 am 
Board Emeritus

Yeah? What about those of us who voted for her in Florida? :D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:28 am 
Policy Wonk

Oh Joy, glen is going "Man-splain" "The Mindset" of Voters in California and NYC.

I cannot wait for glen's ill informed and totally biased explaination of something he has no clue about in the first damn place.

Anybody want to join on a bag Kettle Korn with me.....

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:29 am 
Policy Wonk

Yeah? What about those of us who voted for her in Florida? :D

What...you mean people in Florida Vote?

Does glen know this?

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:31 am 
Policy Wonk

Yes glen, we know glen. You defend Treason on foreign soil. You defend a tratior.

Just think if a Democrat had said what the Traitor 45 had said in Helsinki, My Fucking God, just think of what glen would be posting if a Democrat had used the very same language that 45 had use in Helsinki.

glen is Traitor who supports and defends a Traitor.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:41 am 
Board Emeritus

Extreme left wing as a general rule

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next