RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:56 am 
Board Emeritus

After his Traitorous Presser with Vladimir Putin where 45 kicked the U.S. under bus, the time for Impeachment has finally arrived.

45 committed Treason, as President (which is a joke when used regarding 45) of the United States 45 primary responsibility to uphold American Values and Protect American Interests and he failed at doing so in Helsinki Finland yesterday.

Fifteen (15) U.S. Intelligence Agencies agrees that Russia interferred in the 2016 Presidential Election. He saw no reason to believe Russia interferred, or so he says.

The Oath of Office for President of The United States of America says in part, "Support, Protect and Defend The Constitution of The United States of America So Help Me God." 45 betrayed that Oath by failing to defend his country and he failed by denouncing what the American Intelligence Agencies who conclusions he fails to agree with.

"There was no collusion", except for 45 invited Russia to hack HRC and her damn emails.

No connection to his campaign, except for the fact Paul Manafort, his goddamn Campaign is under indicitment and facing trial on criminal charges. Never the meetings at Trump Tower where his son's meet with Russian Agents to discuss "Dirt" on HRC and the Russian Wilingness give that "Dirt" to 45's Camaign.

Never mind the fact Michael Flynn, former National Security Advisor was acting as an Unregistered Foreign Agent for a known Hostile Foreign Power (Russia).

Never mind that Paul Manafort, former Campaign Manager also acted an Unregistered Foreign Agent for a Known Hostile Foreign Power (Russia).

45 committed Treason on foreign soil, live and in color on foreign soil.

IMPEACHMENT.

IMPEACHMENT.

IMPEACHMENT.

IMPEACHMENT.

IMPEACHMENT.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:12 pm 
Board Emeritus

And yet the ONE thing that GUARANTEES more repubs come to the polls is impeachment.

To STOP it , of course. And since impeachment isnt even possible WITH control of the house, it is a tough call.

Yes it is the patriotic thing to do my friend, but half the country arent.

I know, just tell cons to pretend that Hillary did the EXACT same thing.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:14 pm 
Policy Wonk

You still need 67 votes for conviction. Impeachment is not going to happen.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:16 pm 
Board Emeritus

You still need 67 votes for conviction. Impeachment is not going to happen.

There arent 27 patriots in the GOP senate let alone 67.

Although, the GOP wants what?

They want dead Women in back alleys and non whites to be prevented from voting, renting, buying, living, breathing, etc. AND Gays etc.

They HAVE That now.
They have that and MORE with Pence.

So maybe it would work?

I will say this, ANYTHING less than impeachment right now means the country is done, gone.

I am right now surrounded by rightwingers who do not think anything unusual happened yesterday.

REMINDER , gop is actively taking your SS And Medicare, cutting it by horrendous amounts...mine too...we are under attack from all sides

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:05 pm 
Policy Wonk

There arent 27 patriots in the GOP senate let alone 67.

Although, the GOP wants what?

They want dead Women in back alleys and non whites to be prevented from voting, renting, buying, living, breathing, etc. AND Gays etc.

They HAVE That now.
They have that and MORE with Pence.

So maybe it would work?

I will say this, ANYTHING less than impeachment right now means the country is done, gone.

I am right now surrounded by rightwingers who do not think anything unusual happened yesterday.

REMINDER , gop is actively taking your SS And Medicare, cutting it by horrendous amounts...mine too...we are under attack from all sides

Doubtful there are 27 GOP senators in 2018. In 1972 at the end of Watergate there were but I don't see
any Lowell Weicker's in their caucus and most of those GOP Senators support his fiscal and social
conservative policies which is everything they've wanted since the mid 30's.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

Impeachment is a good idea, but this congress lacks the cojones, or is bought off, or is afraid of their more vocal constituents who are propagandized. Or all of the above.

You know what kind of political action that leaves. It gets the goods. Not saying anyone should actually break the law and disrupt or damage the right wing echo machine. No, I'd never say anything like that. Of course I wouldn't. Why, it would be a terrible idea. Yes, it would.

Jean has a long moustache.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:36 pm 
Board Emeritus

There is no political will/courage in the GOP to impeach a president of their own party. Members of the republican party don't want to upset Trump for fear of him attacking them and decreasing their chance of reelections. Remember, if Trump is elected then Pence becomes President and he's worse than Trump.

I think the best thing is for Democrats to take the House and Senate and tie Trump's hands. Then run a candidate, like Biden, in 2020 that will act as an interim president until the 2024 election.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:13 pm 
Board Emeritus

Pence is worse for domestic reasons but one would hope he is not also a KGB asset, though he may well be.

Most on the right KNOW the election was stolen, that they are in the minority, and that they are basically taking over the country and SC by means of force.

So they will be on the defensive. I spend a lot of time worried about the physical attack they are launching on all non white xtian males, an attack that the courts will assist them in, but we might not get that far.

We might have to actually have an ISSUE that makes all that moot for the time being.

The news today is rump is "accepting conclusion that russia hacked election" but he will say something different 3 days from now and will not only do nothing to stop it from continuing but will interfere with anything that does try to stop it.

Nope, traitor. time to go.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:50 pm 
Board Emeritus

It appears that for US House Republicans the time for impeachment has definitely come...the impeachment of Rod Rosenstein.

Guess who's leading this charge? Yep...Jordan and Meadows.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:13 pm 
Board Emeritus

It appears that for US House Republicans the time for impeachment has definitely come...the impeachment of Rod Rosenstein.

Guess who's leading this charge? Yep...Jordan and Meadows.

Civil ... uh...

ok

I assume but am not sure there is no chance of them actually doing it, but if they did the NECESSARY response would be unrest

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:15 pm 
Board Emeritus

Civil ... uh...

ok

I assume but am not sure there is no chance of them actually doing it, but if they did the NECESSARY response would be unrest

Why is Jordan even in his chair anymore?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:25 pm 
Board Emeritus

Jordan? What is wrong with him in office? He is GOP, you remember GOP can commit any crime and still be considered viable as politician. Or in his case standby while a crime is committed and do zip.

Now if he was a Democrat he would have been forced to resign before the Late Show came on they day it was found out what he did.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:30 pm 
Board Emeritus

He's a Republican.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:40 pm 
Board Emeritus

Jordan? What is wrong with him in office? He is GOP, you remember GOP can commit any crime and still be considered viable as politician. Or in his case standby while a crime is committed and do zip.

Now if he was a Democrat he would have been forced to resign before the Late Show came on they day it was found out what he did.

First off Jordan has committed no crime secondly it is only Jordan and the other fool talking publically about impeaching and Sen McConnell once again today knocked the idea down.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:41 pm 
Board Emeritus

He's a Republican.

All hyperbole aside, the GOP will never abandon him or at least not until they get everything they want or until they figure they cant get it just as easily from Pence.

they WILL see Women dying in alleys before this is all over and they WILL see Gay men and women beaten for being Gay with no help from the police and they WILL see POC unable to vote and work or they will die trying.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:43 pm 
Board Emeritus

First off Jordan has committed no crime secondly it is only Jordan and the other fool talking publically about impeaching and Sen McConnell once again today knocked the idea down.

First off, you don't know that.

Secondly the impeachment of Rosenstein has even less chance in the Senate than the one of drumpf.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:55 pm 
Board Emeritus

I'm sorry Drak...but he's getting so close to vermin.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:59 pm 
Board Emeritus

For Trump to be impeached or forced to resign he will have to lose about half of the 40% who have been steadily supporting him up to this point.

The presser with Putin is the first time Trump has been exposed to that 40% for what he is. Up till now he has been able to paint himself as the tough guy who is draining the swamp and taking on the establishment. Then standing on that stage next to Putin as he stumbled for his words Trump looked like the 5th grader who just got his ass kicked on the playground going back to class after recess. While Putin looked like the kid who did the ass kicking.

While I know that sounds like to simple an explanation it is not the complex that will erode Trump's supporters it is the simple. Just like in a campaign the wonky candidate might be the best informed but the one with the quick short answer wins the debate.

MAGA and Drain the Swamp are the quick and catchy slogans people have been longing to hear. Trump badmouthing the other GOP candidates made him appear tough. Trump badmouthing HRC made him appear that somebody was finally standing up to the Clinton machine. Trump saying fake news made him appear to be standing up to the liberal pres. Trump insulting the EU leaders and NATO made it appear as if a President was finally trying to get the USA a square deal.

Trump looking like a school boy who just got his ass kicked eroded much of that. Once you lose an image it is hard to get it back.

Trump's back tracking today makes me believe congressional leaders had a set down with him and finally told him this will not stand. You cannot be President and badmouth the CIA and FBI while standing next to a foreign leader in a foreign country.

His poorly worded and stumbling backtrack also makes him appear not to be the so called strong man but, rather the loudmouth weakling he truly is.

In an unrelated note. My wife is about the same as I am on Trump. Didn't vote for him, wish he wasn't President. With this exception, my wife is one of the millions of Americans that only pays attention to politics about 4 to 6 weeks before election day. After which she just goes on about her life. Again the same as millions of others.

Today my wife texted me worried about what Trump said and worried about what is going on. Now when a person like that who doesn't follow politics is getting the message that Trump really effed up last week, it is really saying something about public opinion.

So I believe we are in the beginning stages of Trump being exposed of Trump losing enough of that 40% that there is a very good chance he will decide "he needs to spend more time with his family" and step away. Doing so in a manner that will not hurt of destroy the Republican Party. At least not that much. Time will tell.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:00 pm 
Board Emeritus

First off, you don't know that.

Secondly the impeachment of Rosenstein has even less chance in the Senate than the one of drumpf.

and Libertas knows he has committed a crime?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:03 pm 
Board Emeritus

and Libertas knows he has committed a crime?

I know it is hard for you but please stop lying

Quote:
GOP can commit any crime and still be considered viable as politician. Or in his case standby while a crime is committed and do zip.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

The evidence is far stronger and more damning than what Franken got nailed on. If Jordan stays, the GOP is exposed as the hypocrites that they are.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:01 pm 
Board Emeritus

For Trump to be impeached or forced to resign he will have to lose about half of the 40% who have been steadily supporting him up to this point.

The presser with Putin is the first time Trump has been exposed to that 40% for what he is. Up till now he has been able to paint himself as the tough guy who is draining the swamp and taking on the establishment. Then standing on that stage next to Putin as he stumbled for his words Trump looked like the 5th grader who just got his ass kicked on the playground going back to class after recess. While Putin looked like the kid who did the ass kicking.

While I know that sounds like to simple an explanation it is not the complex that will erode Trump's supporters it is the simple. Just like in a campaign the wonky candidate might be the best informed but the one with the quick short answer wins the debate.

MAGA and Drain the Swamp are the quick and catchy slogans people have been longing to hear. Trump badmouthing the other GOP candidates made him appear tough. Trump badmouthing HRC made him appear that somebody was finally standing up to the Clinton machine. Trump saying fake news made him appear to be standing up to the liberal pres. Trump insulting the EU leaders and NATO made it appear as if a President was finally trying to get the USA a square deal.

Trump looking like a school boy who just got his ass kicked eroded much of that. Once you lose an image it is hard to get it back.

Trump's back tracking today makes me believe congressional leaders had a set down with him and finally told him this will not stand. You cannot be President and badmouth the CIA and FBI while standing next to a foreign leader in a foreign country.

His poorly worded and stumbling backtrack also makes him appear not to be the so called strong man but, rather the loudmouth weakling he truly is.

In an unrelated note. My wife is about the same as I am on Trump. Didn't vote for him, wish he wasn't President. With this exception, my wife is one of the millions of Americans that only pays attention to politics about 4 to 6 weeks before election day. After which she just goes on about her life. Again the same as millions of others.

Today my wife texted me worried about what Trump said and worried about what is going on. Now when a person like that who doesn't follow politics is getting the message that Trump really effed up last week, it is really saying something about public opinion.

So I believe we are in the beginning stages of Trump being exposed of Trump losing enough of that 40% that there is a very good chance he will decide "he needs to spend more time with his family" and step away. Doing so in a manner that will not hurt of destroy the Republican Party. At least not that much. Time will tell.

The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle! Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:07 pm 
Board Emeritus

The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle! Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing.

Like I have said 100 times, too bad Rump isnt a D, we would not have this treason problem, he would have been impeached the day of his inauguration by BOTH parties for emoluments clause violation.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:59 pm 
Board Emeritus

Impeachment is a good idea, but this congress lacks the cojones, or is bought off, or is afraid of their more vocal constituents who are propagandized. Or all of the above.

You know what kind of political action that leaves. It gets the goods. Not saying anyone should actually break the law and disrupt or damage the right wing echo machine. No, I'd never say anything like that. Of course I wouldn't. Why, it would be a terrible idea. Yes, it would.

Jean has a long moustache.

I believe it's mostly the last of your possible reasons, Zowie. Fear of blowback from the now 80% of Republican voters who support trump. It's the same thing that happened in Italy when Mussolini came to power. Entrenched politicians fearing being thrown out of their cushy political office by the mob. Actually the similarities between Trump and Mussolini are pretty stunning. Where did Donald get his "drain the swamp." That's right..."drenare la palude."

Last edited by Ike Bana on Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:03 pm 
Board Emeritus

Neither you nor I know whether Jordan has committed a crime. However, Jordan needs to be investigated. Franken was accused and he stepped down. Jordan lacks the morals to step down. Which is not surprising. He is a tea party/21st century strain of the Republican Party. They want to govern to show they can destroy government.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

The new motto of the USA: Unum de multis. Out of one, many.