RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:00 pm 
Policy Wonk

My use of the word "Vermin" was ill advised and I apologize.

glen defends Treason on an International scale.

There can be no defense for such ugly behavior, but leave to glen to it.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:17 am 
Board Emeritus

My use of the word "Vermin" was ill advised and I apologize.

glen defends Treason on an International scale.

There can be no defense for such ugly behavior, but leave to glen to it.

Glen posts along his travel route when he is not otherwise busy driving his truck. I mention that as an alternate plausible possibility of what Glen does, and is.

This post by Glen seems to be a pretty rational statement of Glen's current position on Trump: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23750#p416804

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:34 am 
Board Emeritus

In an unrelated note. My wife is about the same as I am on Trump. Didn't vote for him, wish he wasn't President. With this exception, my wife is one of the millions of Americans that only pays attention to politics about 4 to 6 weeks before election day. After which she just goes on about her life. Again the same as millions of others.

Today my wife texted me worried about what Trump said and worried about what is going on. Now when a person like that who doesn't follow politics is getting the message that Trump really effed up last week, it is really saying something about public opinion.

So I believe we are in the beginning stages of Trump being exposed of Trump losing enough of that 40% that there is a very good chance he will decide "he needs to spend more time with his family" and step away. Doing so in a manner that will not hurt of destroy the Republican Party. At least not that much. Time will tell.

Do you mean to tell me your wife doesn't read a political story and then get up and kick the wall sometimes? She doesn't stomp through the house fuming? Doesn't cuss?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:15 am 
Policy Wonk

My wife is of similar mind with Glen's wife for she thinks more of caring for her family
and what directly impacts our lives as opposed to things she views as out of her
control. She does look from time to time when I watch the news shows and noted
how much the weight of the office aged Obama and how nuts Trump looks.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:47 am 
Board Emeritus

Location: Treasure Coast, Florida & Fairfield County, Connecticut
:arrow: These Republicans, right now are spineless drinkers of the Trump koolaid that they can now be referred to as "Cult 45"/ There are also at least four Democrats who are as well, because they think more about their own election hides, than what is the correct thing to do.

Since impeachment, and not just impeachment, but Article II Section Four of the Constitution ( The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.) begins in the US House, I do not see deer in the headlights Paul Ryan doing anything, and if Nancy Pelosi becomes Speaker, she's said on numerous occasions that 'impeachment is off the table", and I don't think she's changed her mind on that.

I seriously don't think that Democrats need to be pushing this idea right now on their own, because the corporate news media will be asking them about the "I" word and Republicans will be using that in campaign ads against their Democratic opponents. While I realize that Democrats have the uncanny knack for stealing defeat from the jaws of victory, impeachment should not be the catalyst by which that happens. Dems need to play offense, not defense. They need to turn the tables on the Republicans. Goddamn it, there are so many things that the Democrats can fault the Republicans on~!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:57 am 
Board Emeritus

:arrow: These Republicans, right now are spineless drinkers of the Trump koolaid that they can now be referred to as "Cult 45"/ There are also at least four Democrats who are as well, because they think more about their own election hides, than what is the correct thing to do.

Since impeachment, and not just impeachment, but Article II Section Four of the Constitution ( The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.) begins in the US House, I do not see deer in the headlights Paul Ryan doing anything, and if Nancy Pelosi becomes Speaker, she's said on numerous occasions that 'impeachment is off the table", and I don't think she's changed her mind on that.

I seriously don't think that Democrats need to be pushing this idea right now on their own, because the corporate news media will be asking them about the "I" word and Republicans will be using that in campaign ads against their Democratic opponents. While I realize that Democrats have the uncanny knack for stealing defeat from the jaws of victory, impeachment should not be the catalyst by which that happens. Dems need to play offense, not defense. They need to turn the tables on the Republicans. Goddamn it, there are so many things that the Democrats can fault the Republicans on~!!!!

If the democrats have the power to do so next year and were to remove both Trump and Pence from office and install Pelosi as POTUS the outrage would be deafening and it would be the end of the Democratic Party.

Pence would have to resign and a Republican not associated with Trump become VP. Then they could remove Trump without repercussions from voters

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:38 am 
Board Emeritus

If the democrats have the power to do so next year and were to remove both Trump and Pence from office and install Pelosi as POTUS the outrage would be deafening and it would be the end of the Democratic Party.

Pence would have to resign and a Republican not associated with Trump become VP. Then they could remove Trump without repercussions from voters

WTF are you babbling about? This is about a dangerous, out of control, lunatic in the Oval Office, who is fucking it up for this country in ways that cannot be fixed like changing a goddamn tire. It is not about making Nancy Pelosi the fucking president.

Do you know about this? Do you know how long it has taken for this country to place itself in a positive position with Asian nations? Do you know how fast Trump has trashed this and what it means for the future of the US economy and for American workers.

Quote:
From The Skimm 7/18/18:

The deal's been in the works for years. The EU and Japan reached an agreement about a year ago - a few months after the US pulled out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP for short: the trade deal for Pacific Rim countries that Japan is also part of). The two trade partners signed on the dotted line yesterday. Now it's up to their parliaments to give it the thumbs up before it can take effect - which could be next year.

Why should I care?

This is being called the largest bilateral trade deal ever - and Japan and the EU produce almost a third of the world's GDP. And both used the opportunity to make some not-so-subtle digs at President Trump.

Why?

Because he's not a fan of trade deals. He pulled the US out of the TPP. He's threatened to ditch NAFTA. And he's been slapping tariffs on everyone from China to the EU. He says this will help US workers by bringing jobs back to the states. Many lawmakers say this will hurt the US economy overall. The IMF says trade wars could cost the world economy billions of dollars.

This was a show of force by Japan and the EU. And their way of telling the US 'we're moving on without you.'

Do you have a fucking clue how bad this is? Of course you don't. We're cut out of this market in ways we could not have imagined in 2016. We don't need Nancy Pelosi...we can deal with Mike Pence. He was governor of Indiana for four years and Indiana managed to survive without shooting itself in the fucking head like we're doing now.

So why don't you find something better to do with your time? Drive a truck someplace, or pick up McDonalds for yourself and the old lady. Jesus glen...

Last edited by Ike Bana on Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:01 pm 
Board Emeritus

Did you notice the comments immediately after their secret meeting about Montenegro?

https://www.theatlantic.com/internation ... ro/565475/

so NATO wants to expand, putin doesnt want them to, guess which way rump is going with this one...TRAITOR

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:44 pm 
Policy Wonk

Texas GOP Lawmaker Jason Villalba is speaking out in support of Impeaching 45.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/trump- ... n-meeting/.

Mr. Villalba is a what used to called a "Ronald Reagan Republican". Since the accendancy of 45 and his cult, that party is long since dead.

Mr. Villalba says in part, "I was one of the only Republican elected officials in the country to plead with the American voters to abandon this charlatan prior to his election. For my transgressions, I was summarily unelected from the Texas Legislature. I have no regrets. I always do what I believe is right. That is not politically expedient, but it helps me sleep at night.

But verily I say unto you today, if we do not stop this man now, today, over 500 days into his presidency, we will be equally culpable in what he has planned for our great nation. President Trump thinks you are a fool. He believes you will never abandon him. And he believes that that there is almost nothing that he can do that would cause you to abandon supporting him
."

Sadly, what Mr. Villalba says is very much true.

You support 45, you support his TREASON.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.