RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

Putin said Mueller has to go because it's affecting USA Russia relations.

Watch for Trump to make moves very soon on Rosenstein and Mueller.

If so, it's go time. Protests wide and massive. General Strikes.

And for Mueller, the dead man switch.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:29 pm 
Board Emeritus

Too late to stop the investigation.

General strikes are a good idea and have already been organized, though more as targeted boycotts. One of the many plans being floated is to buy only necessities until after the election, and buy as little as possible from big box stores like Wal-Mart. Personally, I'd love to see another "day without an immigrant." It would shut this country down cold. When they did it in L.A., the place stopped dead.

In general, the one-day work stoppages at erratic intervals are popular in Europe. They make it a hassle living there, since it seems like every week there's one of these strikes somewhere. So it goes. It's a hassle living here, when the president is an agent of a foreign power.

Ghandi had the idea "think globally, act locally." It's still a good one. Marching on DC is less effective than thousands of actions nationwide.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:15 pm 
Board Emeritus

Here is why we should worry, clearly PUTIN put it into 5th gear when he ordered rump to

a. bring him 2 hours worth of intel secrets to help russia harm and kill american patriots
b. go before the world and commit treason

Therefore putin is about to do something drastic like fire Rosenstein or whatever

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:22 pm 
Policy Wonk

It's interesting MSNBC is saying there is no doubt Putin recorded his private meeting with
Trump and will hold Trump at his word if he attempts to walk things back. As a trained
intelligence officer, Putin is a pro while we elected a child in 2016.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:34 pm 
Board Emeritus

You know everything drumpf said and did in Helsinki is in both countries' intelligence records by now. He's already trying to walk it back, but there is kompromat aplenty.

Wish I'd been a fly on the wall on that Congress meeting. I'll bet they said that they wouldn't be able to stop an impeachment unless he changed his story. Be assured that both countries intell services know this too. These people don't meet in secure rooms, and even if they did someone would tell eventually.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:36 pm 
Board Emeritus

You know everything drumpf said and did in Helsinki is in both countries' intelligence records by now. He's already trying to walk it back, but there is kompromat aplenty.

Wish I'd been a fly on the wall on that Congress meeting. I'll bet they said that they wouldn't be able to stop an impeachment unless he changed his story. Be assured that both countries intell services know this too. These people don't meet in secure rooms, and even if they did someone would tell eventually.

Here is why he cant walk it back other than with sycophants...

https://twitter.com/CharlesMBlow/status ... 0210887424

Quote:
Don’t forget that Trump gave an interview with Hannity right after the #HelsinkiSummit (and before he could see covering if it hitting the fan) in which he reiterate pretty much everything he said in the press conference. HE DID NOT MISSPEAK!

We are all in physical danger. KGB will not hesitate to take you out if you are loud enough.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:45 pm 
Board Emeritus

just saw this

Quote:
​Special counsel Robert Mueller asks for immunity for five potential witnesses in Paul Manafort trial cnbc

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:06 pm 
Board Emeritus

KGB, or more correctly its successors, is after bigger fish than me.