It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:06 pm 
Board Emeritus

https://twitter.com/HiIamMikeC/status/1 ... 0210902883

Quote:
Paul Manafort was a "sex addict" who made his wife have sex with other men while he watched. His daughters were not please, his wife hated it.

I guess I better vet this source, but I am not waiting for that.

I read this at DU About these

Quote:
Texts leaked...

Roger Stone put ads in the paper for guys to come fuck his wife

Paul Manafort got his wife gang-raped for his enjoyment, as revealed by texts that WikiLeaks had but didn't release (because it's a Russian psy-op).

If proven out, what matters about this other than the obvious abuse that could be part of this is not ONE deplorable will care. And almost all of them claim to be christians.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:14 pm 
Board Emeritus

What is it about these guys?

John Bolton supposedly dragged his wife in the 70s and 80s to sex clubs, and forced her to participate, too.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:35 pm 
Board Emeritus

What is it about these guys?

John Bolton supposedly dragged his wife in the 70s and 80s to sex clubs, and forced her to participate, too.

If you put the entire rump, kushner, manafort, stone and the other people together combined i bet we are talking over 100 abortions

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:27 pm 
Board Emeritus

They are all degenerates. There's stuff out there about Jared and Ivanka as well.

Roger Stone too. Same sorta stuff (cuck stuff). Which is pretty funny considering he was one of the guys that started calling liberals cucks, which is heavily used by the alt/right. Projection.

Then there's Trump.

Voting with hurt fees to pwn the libs:
Quote:
because of this board... it will be very hard for me to support a Democratic candidate.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:20 pm 
Board Emeritus

the thing about 'texts' like these....they could also be russian bots bullshit.

you cant keep repeating shit like this. if it sticks, it will stick down the road, no one needs
pseudo posters slathering on the FB et al shit that goes round the wurld.

it might be best to STFU until it makes breaking news which has thusly been pretty fucking verified.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:12 pm 
Board Emeritus

Well, 45 is the one who wanted bang his daughter. There are no morals with these people. Nothing suprises anymore.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:22 pm 
Board Emeritus

Well, 45 is the one who wanted bang his daughter. There are no morals with these people. Nothing suprises anymore.

i think the point more is...not to help the fucking russian or whomever bots peddling henious harmful shit.
just becuz you 'read' something doesnt make it a fucking fact. NOT anymore, NOT at all.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:24 pm 
Board Emeritus

OP headline:
Quote:
Paul Manafort was a "sex addict" who made his wife have sex

no relative value to reality but makes natl enquyer headlines look swell.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:37 pm 
Board Emeritus

Manafort may meet up with a different type of sex addict when he goes to the slam for 25 years.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:41 pm 
Board Emeritus

i think the point more is...not to help the fucking russian or whomever bots peddling henious harmful shit.
just becuz you 'read' something doesnt make it a fucking fact. NOT anymore, NOT at all.

I agree. Don't be manipulated!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:18 pm 
Board Emeritus

Nobody is supposed to be coerced or forced into doing things they don't want to do. those who coerce and force are fucking pigs.

That said...I just want to make sure we're not going to end up getting all christian conservative about people who choose to have an actively alternative sex life, eh?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:36 pm 
Board Emeritus

Nobody is supposed to be coerced or forced into doing things they don't want to do. those who coerce and force are fucking pigs.

That said...I just want to make sure we're not going to end up getting all christian conservative about people who choose to have an actively alternative sex life, eh?

What kills me is the pure hypocrisy of the right. They want to moralize all over the left, they complain about gays, trans, people who don't live up to their moral sexual code, but they ignore it themselves, and the Clintons are moral degenerates, but Trump is the greatest!

Sickening.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:28 pm 
Board Emeritus

I don't know if there's any validity to this Manafort stuff. Like everybody else, I need more than random twitter for evidence.

The issue with Bolton is I think no one would care if he and his wife (might be ex, now, I think) went voluntarily to swingers' clubs ... I wouldn't ... but she complained that walrus man forced her to participate, unwillingly.

There's all this stuff on the alt-right about "cuck" culture ... an insult at other men supposedly letting (usually assumed to be men other races) take their wives ... it's ironic, but it seems some of them seem to enjoy watching it ... more projection.