RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:58 pm 
Board Emeritus

Legal experts say Michael Cohen secretly recording Trump is unlike anything they've ever heard of — and it's very bad news for Trump

So he's been lying about Karen McDougal right from the beginning. Every time his lips move he's lying about something and everybody, including his base, has known it, right from the beginning. So how is this "very bad news" for Trump?

PS - the Special Master in the Southern District of New York case has rejected Cohen's claims of priviledge in 1,452 items of evidence. I really want to see the Southern District prosecutors slam dunk this arrogant cocksucker.

Last edited by Ike Bana on Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:48 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:09 am 
Policy Wonk

Exactly, every day almost, we hear some bozo say things kindred to "this is the thing." They used to call Reagan "Mr. Teflon," but he was an unseasoned cast iron pan compared to this nut case.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:44 am 
Policy Wonk

Experts were shocked that Cohen felt the need to record a conversation with Trump

The fact that Cohen felt the need to record a conversation with Trump struck multiple experts as bizarre. Some said they had never heard of an attorney recording secretly recording a client.

:rw) :lol: Bizarre? ROTFLMAO.........Reality tv shows aren't bizarre?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:40 am 
Board Emeritus

It's so funny that glen hated the Clintons because they lied... and Joe Memphis railed against Obama for the IRS non-scandal. But they are silent when it's Trump. Suddenly, they don't mind lying and they ignore real criminal activity.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:18 am 
Board Emeritus

Maddow went pretty deep into this yesterday. Even suggesting that the story was likely leaked by the White House to get out in front of it and do the best they could to spin it their way. And of course...in and of itself, is there anything illegal about a candidate lying about his philandering and his involvment in paying hush money to the philanderee? I don't think so.

So Maddow suggested we will have to wait and see if there was any fraud involved in how the money was actually handled, or any campaign finance violations by using campaign funds to pay off another woman who suffers from terminal bad judgment. Because if it's just about him being a lying-ass dog philanderer...none of the 40%'er hardcore Trumpers, or 80% of Republican voters who support him give a shit.

But of course, according to glen we're all supposed to give a shit about Bill lying about Kathleen Willey and Monica. And, speaking of Monica, I am so very bad and going to hell because very time I think about Bill and Monica, I can't seem to stop thinking about that thing she did with the cigar. Back in the premarital 60's we were always loaded and sex usually involved weed and sometimes even some acid...so there were a few partners who got pretty adventurous...but jesus, never with a cigar.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:26 am 
Board Emeritus

I wish the MSN would stick to talking about Trump being a traitor. He keeps trying to change the narrative. He started talking about the NFL on twitter again in another attempt.

Voting with hurt fees to pwn the libs:
Quote:
because of this board... it will be very hard for me to support a Democratic candidate.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:14 am 
Board Emeritus

Cohen knew he was going be fucked without kiss. 45 turned on faster than a guy flipping pancakes at 4th of July Pancake Breakfast.

The legality of the tape or tapes will be left up to the courts. But the bottom line here is yet again another 45 lie.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... n-mcdougal.

45 lied about not paying Stephanie Clifford (aka "Stormy Daniels"), but like most of the lies of 45, he eventually has to flip/flop and admit what he did.

45 lied about paying off Karen McDougal, but turns out he did.

45 joked about tapes about what he (45) and Jame Comey talked about in private and now we learn that not only did Michael Cohen tape 45, the F.B.I. has seized those tapes.

Karma is bitch ain't it Donnie?

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:19 am 
Policy Wonk

From Facebook

Attachments:
Trump Could.jpg
Trump Could.jpg [ 24.01 KiB | Viewed 278 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:16 pm 
Board Emeritus

I wish the MSN would stick to talking about Trump being a traitor. He keeps trying to change the narrative. He started talking about the NFL on twitter again in another attempt.

that is a Main goal.
distract distract.

see how fast we moved beyond the captured children and families split apart. WH wont go near
that unless someone demands and few are.

if one were to look at the constant daily stream of distract distract to see what they hoped
to distract from...the long list of devious crooked dishonesty would shock.
for EVERY day he's been in WH there has been At Least One deception per day.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:01 pm 
Board Emeritus

This is what pisses me off. If Russian-dupe berniebros are Libertas' trigger, that's mine.

Why, oh why, does the Nooz keep letting him dictate their content?

Oh, wait, they've said all along that he's good for ratings.

How do we disrupt this? Come up with something even more grotesque that they can tsk-tsk while also running it 24/7? Long shot. Jam satellite uplinks? Illegal, huge fines, and too easy to locate. Hack attack? Illegal, anyway that's what Russians do, and even they got caught. Artistic conceptual destruction? Only works on the hip, and they're already in the movement.

????????????????

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:09 pm 
Board Emeritus

Cohen knew he was going be fucked without kiss. 45 turned on faster than a guy flipping pancakes at 4th of July Pancake Breakfast.

The legality of the tape or tapes will be left up to the courts. But the bottom line here is yet again another 45 lie.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... n-mcdougal.

45 lied about not paying Stephanie Clifford (aka "Stormy Daniels"), but like most of the lies of 45, he eventually has to flip/flop and admit what he did.

45 lied about paying off Karen McDougal, but turns out he did.

45 joked about tapes about what he (45) and Jame Comey talked about in private and now we learn that not only did Michael Cohen tape 45, the F.B.I. has seized those tapes.

Karma is bitch ain't it Donnie?

Not that much of a bitch unless it turns into his demise.