It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Like father, like son.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:58 am 
Board Emeritus

Quote:

(CNN Money) — Kimberly Guilfoyle, a Fox News host and one of the network’s top stars, abruptly parted ways on Friday with the cable news channel.

A Fox News spokesperson confirmed Guilfoyle’s departure, which was reported by CNN and other outlets earlier in the day, in a one-sentence statement: “Fox News has parted ways with Kimberly Guilfoyle.”

https://wqad.com/2018/07/20/fox-news-ho ... e-network/

Her new boyfriend is Don Jr. NEW boyfriend, my ass. :roll: She's joined the America First PAC and the couple will be focused on campaigning for his old man. Perhaps I'm late to the party but this is the first I'm finding out about who Junior was fucking this time that finally sunk his marraige.

And Donald is as moronic as ever, fucked up this...

in favor of this...

She definitely has the look of a homewrecking slut, dontcha think? And of course the narcissistic little prick never had a concern about how his philandering would screw up his children's lives in the end. But the apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it, now.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:28 am 
Board Emeritus

Interesting that he left his wife for Fox News Melania.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:16 am 
Board Emeritus

I have no idea what the family dynamics were in his first marriage. Picture looks nice but who knows. Then again after watching his old man be a serial philanderer who treats women like garbage I am not surprised his kid has a failed marriage.

Now, the political side of it is something else. Joining the Nazi PAC is unsurprising. Working for his old man’s re-election is also unsurprising. But it might be a short career. Hopefully.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

The new motto of the USA: Unum de multis. Out of one, many.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:27 pm 
Board Emeritus

I have no idea what the family dynamics were in his first marriage.

Just like his father's first marriage. Fuck any woman who fogs the mirror, any that reject you are automatically ugly and fat.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:45 pm 
Board Emeritus

Sorry, but what we know of them, all the Trumps are completely lacking in morals, ethics, empathy and are criminals at heart. Can't even find sympathy for Melania, who knew what she was getting into. She was looking for a meal ticket. I'm sure Guilfoyle is the same. She's looking for money.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:48 pm 
Board Emeritus

Sorry, but what we know of them, all the Trumps are completely lacking in morals, ethics, empathy and are criminals at heart. Can't even find sympathy for Melania, who knew what she was getting into. She was looking for a meal ticket. I'm sure Guilfoyle is the same. She's looking for money.

I'm going to be kind here and give my best regards to Jr. and Guilfoyle. It's great they have each other, and on top of that, two other people don't get to be miserable.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:58 pm 
Board Emeritus

I'm going to be kind here and give my best regards to Jr. and Guilfoyle. It's great they have each other, and on top of that, two other people don't get to be miserable.

Yeah, no shit! :rw)

People like them need to stick together, they destroy anyone else.