Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:29 pm 
Board Emeritus

Still causing white supremacist trouble, this time in Europe:

Steve Bannon plans to go toe-to-toe with George Soros and spark a right-wing revolution in Europe.

Trump’s former White House chief advisor told The Daily Beast that he is setting up a foundation in Europe called The Movement which he hopes will lead a right-wing populist revolt across the continent starting with the European Parliament elections next spring.

The non-profit will be a central source of polling, advice on messaging, data targeting, and think-tank research for a ragtag band of right-wingers who are surging all over Europe, in many cases without professional political structures or significant budgets.

Bannon’s ambition is for his organization ultimately to rival the impact of Soros’s Open Society, which has given away $32 billion to largely liberal causes since it was established in 1984.

Over the past year, Bannon has held talks with right-wing groups across the continent from Nigel Farage and members of Marine Le Pen’s Front National (recently renamed Rassemblement National) in the West, to Hungary’s Viktor Orban and the Polish populists in the East.

He envisions a right-wing “supergroup” within the European Parliament that could attract as many as a third of the lawmakers after next May’s Europe-wide elections. A united populist bloc of that size would have the ability to seriously disrupt parliamentary proceedings, potentially granting Bannon huge power within the populist movement.

After being forced out of the White House following internal wranglings that would later surface in the book Fire and Fury, Bannon is now reveling in the opportunity to plot his new European empire. “I'd rather reign in hell, than serve in heaven,” he said, paraphrasing John Milton’s Satan in Paradise Lost.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:35 pm 
Board Emeritus

Bannon's never done. He's fronting for the Mercers, and more than a little appreciated by Russian MI.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:49 pm 
Board Emeritus

Bannon’s ambition is for his organization ultimately to rival the impact of Soros’s Open Society, which has given away $32 billion to largely liberal causes since it was established in 1984.

Having initiated his destruction of the U.S., he's trying to destroy Europe. Replacing open societies with closed ones ... which, as Karl Popper noted, inevitably slide into decay, stagnation, and decline.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:37 pm 
Board Emeritus

War with these people is inevitable.

I dont know who will fight it, but someone will.

I dont know if I will be alive or not for it, but my grandsons will be so i want to once again thank those folks who insisted on whining.

Oh, my son points out that even if Hillary had been allowed to win the eletion she won, this was all gonna happen anyway, rump would have had his deplorables shoot us and a HRC presidency would have enraged the racist filth even more.

Sure the courts wouldnt be completely fucked for 50 years, but I dont know if the system they serve will be around in 2 years let alone 50.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:56 pm 
Board Emeritus

Is that you Karl Rove II

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:28 pm 
Board Emeritus

Bannon's never done. He's fronting for the Mercers, and more than a little appreciated by Russian MI.

Why can't this s.o.b. have the good grace to have a heart attack?

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

The new motto of the USA: Unum de multis. Out of one, many.