RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:43 pm 
Policy Wonk

As we know by now, 45 and his Cabal is acusing Omarose Onee Manigault Newman of violating a Non-Disclosure Agreement she signed when she joined the White House Staff. Problem being that such N.D.A.'s are not legally enforceable against public employees.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/201 ... ormal.html.

Dozens of White House aides have signed NDAs in exchange for working for Trump, who has long relied on such agreements in his business career, according to current and former administration employees. But NDAs have not been widely used by past administrations outside the transition time between presidents, in part because most legal experts believe such agreements are not legally enforceable for public employees.

Public Employees are exactly that, public employees. They cannot be forced or corerced to such agreements. 45 demand loyalty from those around him, but even in the White House there can be no high loyalty than that to the United States of America and the U.S. Constitution.

Personally I trust Omarosa as far I throw her. But she has made tapes of her firing public and in so doing made Kelly look stupid with the threats he made against her.

Now, not a tape of 45 using the "N" word will phase the 23% of hardcore supporters of Cadet Spur, they will Seig Heil 45 regardless.

His unbrideled Bigotry is what keeps his base going. His Cabal will continue feed his hate and create even more in those who follow him.

Anyone who dares to criticize 45 becomes an enemy. 45 has already kicked Cohen to the curb and calledd Omrarosa a "Low Life" and a "Dog".

His contempt for our Constitution is very clear, to paraphrase bush43, "Its a Damn pice of paper."

Which is in its own way an irony. Omarosa signed a "Damn Piece of Paper," as well. The one she signed is unforceable, the other one has stood for over 200-Years.

I'll stand with the Constitution, but it takes a lot more than just one person. We need Millions in the Streets defending it. That is what is at stake.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

If Tom Steyer wants to use his money for something productive, how about promise to make whole any person with an NDA so they can come out and talk about it now

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:55 pm 
Policy Wonk

If Tom Steyer wants to use his money for something productive, how about promise to make whole any person with an NDA so they can come out and talk about it now

Steyer is poser in love with the sound of his voice.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:57 pm 
Board Emeritus

As we know by now, 45 and his Cabal is acusing Omarose Onee Manigault Newman of violating a Non-Disclosure Agreement she signed when she joined the White House Staff. Problem being that such N.D.A.'s are not legally enforceable against public employees.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/201 ... ormal.html.

Dozens of White House aides have signed NDAs in exchange for working for Trump, who has long relied on such agreements in his business career, according to current and former administration employees. But NDAs have not been widely used by past administrations outside the transition time between presidents, in part because most legal experts believe such agreements are not legally enforceable for public employees.

Public Employees are exactly that, public employees. They cannot be forced or corerced to such agreements. 45 demand loyalty from those around him, but even in the White House there can be no high loyalty than that to the United States of America and the U.S. Constitution.

Personally I trust Omarosa as far I throw her. But she has made tapes of her firing public and in so doing made Kelly look stupid with the threats he made against her.

Now, not a tape of 45 using the "N" word will phase the 23% of hardcore supporters of Cadet Spur, they will Seig Heil 45 regardless.

His unbrideled Bigotry is what keeps his base going. His Cabal will continue feed his hate and create even more in those who follow him.

Anyone who dares to criticize 45 becomes an enemy. 45 has already kicked Cohen to the curb and calledd Omrarosa a "Low Life" and a "Dog".

His contempt for our Constitution is very clear, to paraphrase bush43, "Its a Damn pice of paper."

Which is in its own way an irony. Omarosa signed a "Damn Piece of Paper," as well. The one she signed is unforceable, the other one has stood for over 200-Years.

I'll stand with the Constitution, but it takes a lot more than just one person. We need Millions in the Streets defending it. That is what is at stake.

I think Trump knows the NDA are bullshit but it's something he can use to threaten those who signed them if they ever think of going public on him. IMO, it's a bluff on Trump's part. He may file a suit to against Omarosa just to mess with her but I doubt this will ever get to court or settled out of court.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:04 pm 
Policy Wonk

It makes a good P.R. Ploy, but it won't play. Not sure about the legality of the tapes though, that will have to go to court.