RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:07 pm 
Board Emeritus

You said bias. That's Trump's words on Mueller too. You said when he was appointed that he was above reproach and you would trust everything he did.

I said you would turn on him and use Trump's framing. I was right. Then, you said Mueller was completely unbiased. Now you accuse him of bias.

And, if Mueller comes out with a report against Trump, you'll be attacking it just like Trump wants you to.

I should have said desperate and left it at that. I still trust Mueller 100% and what I previously said was worded very poorly.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:09 pm 
Board Emeritus

I should have said could lead people to believe he was being bias.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

OMG I did not mean he was or is bias in the sense you are claiming. Desperate and bias in needing a conviction so he is maybe perhaps trying to take a bigger bite of the apple then he should. 14 charges in one trial seems excessive to me and that he could be throwing things against the wall hoping something sticks.

Bias in that he knows Manafort is guilty and is desperate to convict him on something, even if his case isn't that strong. Not bias as in making up charges or bias in making sure Manafort gets away with it. I know that is confusing but, I never meant to imply Mueller is bias in a political or corrupt sense and still consider him to be above reproach.

Nice try at pissing backwards. You said Mueller was the best around, and above reproach. Now you're accusing him of being desperate and biased. You meant that, you've bought into the whole Trump mindset on this. Trump is setting this up to attack Mueller when he comes out and says what Trump did. You know that, and you're along for the ride, because you don't want Trump removed from office, because political power is more important to you than rule of law. You don't even care if Trump is crazy. You don't want Dems to have any power.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:11 pm 
Board Emeritus

I should have said could lead people to believe he was being bias.

Now you're trying to piss backwards on your pissing backwards!

Mueller's a helluva lot smarter than you are, glen. Yet you're attacking him and trying to sow doubt about him. I'm not surprised.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:20 pm 
Board Emeritus

I should have said desperate and left it at that. I still trust Mueller 100% and what I previously said was worded very poorly.

Oh give yourself a break, glen. You and Donald know words. You and Donald have the best words.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:20 pm 
Board Emeritus

Now you're trying to piss backwards on your pissing backwards!

Mueller's a helluva lot smarter than you are, glen. Yet you're attacking him and trying to sow doubt about him. I'm not surprised.

No I am admitting that I miss spoke and worded what I said very poorly. Of course I would expect you not to understand the concept of admitting to an error as you seem to never make one, or at least admit to any.

AGAIN LET ME BE CLEAR, WHAT I WROTE WAS IN ERROR AND VERY POORLY WORDED IT WAS A MISTAKE. I DO NOT NOW NOR HAVE I EVER CONSIDER MUELLER TO BE ANYTHING EXCEPT 100% HONEST AND ABOVE REPROACH. Can I be any clearer that that?

That being said it does not mean I need to kiss his ass or agree with everything he does. In the case of this trial I don not understand or know why he chose to try Manafort on 14 different charges at the same time.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:22 pm 
Board Emeritus

Oh give yourself a break, glen. You and Donald know words. You and Donald have the best words.

I only wish I was a wordsmith that could understand the rules of grammar. What I wrote wasn't the idea I meant to put across. It was poorly written and an error on my part.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:24 pm 
Board Emeritus

I only wish I was a wordsmith that could understand the rules of grammar. What I wrote wasn't the idea I meant to put across. It was poorly written and an error on my part.

Forget it glen. Go try to elicit some pathetic sympathy from your fellow confederates.

People like you are the reason why this country is so fucked up. You people are way, way more responsible for it than people like Donald.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:29 pm 
Board Emeritus

No I am admitting that I miss spoke and worded what I said very poorly. Of course I would expect you not to understand the concept of admitting to an error as you seem to never make one, or at least admit to any.

AGAIN LET ME BE CLEAR, WHAT I WROTE WAS IN ERROR AND VERY POORLY WORDED IT WAS A MISTAKE. I DO NOT NOW NOR HAVE I EVER CONSIDER MUELLER TO BE ANYTHING EXCEPT 100% HONEST AND ABOVE REPROACH. Can I be any clearer that that?

That being said it does not mean I need to kiss his ass or agree with everything he does. In the case of this trial I don not understand or know why he chose to try Manafort on 14 different charges at the same time.

We'll see. You've been playing this game of defending and deflecting for Trump while saying you don't support Trump for a year and a half. I'm tired of it. You support Trump and want him to stay. You don't believe Trump did anything wrong. You've been attacking us, saying what are you going to do when Mueller's report that finds Trump faultless comes out.

You know these things are all true.

If you really believed Mueller was an upstanding man and beyond reproach, you'd be saying he knows what he's doing far better than you do. You wouldn't be calling him desperate and biased.

You're playing your games, glen, and it bit you in the ass. You aren't smart enough to keep playing your game where you pretend to be against Trump while being in full support of Trump.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:39 pm 
Board Emeritus

Manafort is charged with more than just this case. He faces an upcoming criminal trial in DC next month for conspiracy to defraud the US, failing to register as a foreign agent (FARA), MoneyLaundering, witness tampering and making false statements.

Donald Trump thinks Manafort is a good man.

:problem:

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:07 am 
Policy Wonk

Donald Trump thinks Manafort is a good man.

:problem:

New York State is also going after that POS Manafort. Also, any Presidential Pardon entails Manafort admitting guilt and a Federal Pardon does not cover crimes committed at the Sate. Pauly Walnuts can still go to jail and there ain't shit 45 can do about ti.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:13 am 
Board Emeritus

New York State is also going after that POS Manafort. Also, any Presidential Pardon entails Manafort admitting guilt and a Federal Pardon does not cover crimes committed at the Sate. Pauly Walnuts can still go to jail and there ain't shit 45 can do about ti.

And Mueller will have coordinated charges with the State AG to prevent double jeopardy.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:48 am 
Board Emeritus

So not sequestered, defense doesnt even bother with a defense because they know they are guilty and are hoping for a pardon, yet the jury is still out.

Putin got to somebody, probably. He didnt have to get to the judge, a republican, for him to act like an asshole.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

Have you read any of the Mueller indictments?

I mean like actually read. Not read about.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:27 pm 
Board Emeritus

Have you read any of the Mueller indictments?

I mean like actually read. Not read about.

I have only read about them, or snipets.

I found out this , though

Quote:
1, Most Days vacationing. 2 Most games golf played. 3.Least Amount of bills signed. 4. Lowest approval rating. 5. Most provable lies told. 6. Most cabinet firing/resigngnations. 7. Most criminal indictments

These FACTS about this person were it about any Dem let alone Hillary, glen and the rest would lose their minds.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:34 am 
Board Emeritus

Here is how insane things are, he is so guilty they didnt bother with a defense.

I am now predicting he will be found not guilty on most counts. Either due to judges interference or Putin's or both.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:31 pm 
Board Emeritus

This thing really does have mistrial written all over it, but since the judge is biased, probably it'll just stand and Manafort will move on to the next trial.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:33 pm 
Board Emeritus

CBS is spinning it that the jury asked the judge for help on one count, but may be deadlocked on more than one.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:34 pm 
Board Emeritus

This thing really does have mistrial written all over it, but since the judge is biased, probably it'll just stand and Manafort will move on to the next trial.

So guilty, they dont even bother with a defense.

I missed an interview with Avenatti maybe on Stephanie where I thought he said something to the effect that convicting him could be harder than we thought.

But I missed it.

I dont see how since the evidence was endless but maybe it is the type of thing that isnt normally tried. :think:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:35 pm 
Board Emeritus

CBS is spinning it that the jury asked the judge for help on one count, but may be deadlocked on more than one.

Only two ways to not find guilty, you are a deplorable piece of filth or putin has threatened your family.

I guess severe stupidity is a 3rd.