RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:33 am 
Board Emeritus

Too many violent, racist, entitled, supremacist bigots from this community. #maga

Racist American missionary brutally attacks a Ugandan hotel clerk - Citizen Digital (.ke)

Quote:
“Come here!…You hate Jesus? You hate yourself? You hate me? Huh?” the American asks as he closes in on his victim.

It is not immediately clear what caused the pastor’s outrage even as the man recording the video cheers him on.

“Francis wacha akupige (Francis let him beat you up),” the man holding the camera says.

The racist American pastor then slaps Francis on the face while yelling: “Talk! Talk!”

A man in a blue shirt enters the room and tries to intervene as the racist American pastor claims that Francis “has disgraced Jesus.”

“I will not tolerate no more….Jesus will not tolerate….f*** Uganda,” the pastor says pointing his middle finger towards the man holding the camera.

He claims that he has come to love and help Uganda but says the country “hates” Jesus through “this s** ** * *****”.

“Brother, you understand me?” he asks the man in blue.

The racist American pastor then attempts to either hug or kiss the man in the blue shirt who quickly pulls back.

“NO! NO! You obey what I say. I don’t obey you. Open my f****** room now! You b**** Look at me! Look at Christ who died for you,” the man tell Francis.

Video is in this tweet by Dave Bik

https://twitter.com/davebik/status/1030611703833059328
@davebik
Follow Follow @davebik
More
Racist American pastor attacks Uganda hotel reception staff - in the name of Jesus! @dailykos @markos @shaunking @SkepticNikki @patrickoyulu
1:52
5:25 PM - 17 Aug 2018

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:57 am 
Policy Wonk

About 10 years ago, I was deeply involved in a program to bring wells to villages in Uganda. We hosted an emissary from Uganda to come and speak at our church. She stayed with a local family who had recently bought another home with a pool that they had not moved into yet. She was amazed at the concept of a pool, so much water that we swim in it as recreation. She went to Jungle Jim’s, a specialty store near Cincinnati, and she marveled at the vast amount of food found on the shelves. Our tiny outreach to bring water to villages seemed trite when we realize our wealth, so much that we often waste so much.

Our church had quite the hard time keeping the tentacles of the right wing from gripping our program. We did not have tents that forced people to convert to anything before allowing them access to HIV meds. We did not require anti-gay laws be written into code before digging a well. In the end for our church we lost, as it dissolved and melted into the past as a brief memory but pleasant memory for some. Our goal of providing water to villages to allow young woman more to their life than walking all day to fetch water died.

I have no doubt this guy is affiliated with the brand of church that does support conversions and anti-gay laws. It broke my heart to read about it and to realize what we are losing.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:04 am 
Board Emeritus

Why we roll up the windows when white cons are on the street?

I always figured it's because of how we smell. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:13 am 
Board Emeritus

About 10 years ago, I was deeply involved in a program to bring wells to villages in Uganda. We hosted an emissary from Uganda to come and speak at our church. She stayed with a local family who had recently bought another home with a pool that they had not moved into yet. She was amazed at the concept of a pool, so much water that we swim in it as recreation. She went to Jungle Jim’s, a specialty store near Cincinnati, and she marveled at the vast amount of food found on the shelves. Our tiny outreach to bring water to villages seemed trite when we realize our wealth, so much that we often waste so much.

Our church had quite the hard time keeping the tentacles of the right wing from gripping our program. We did not have tents that forced people to convert to anything before allowing them access to HIV meds. We did not require anti-gay laws be written into code before digging a well. In the end for our church we lost, as it dissolved and melted into the past as a brief memory but pleasant memory for some. Our goal of providing water to villages to allow young woman more to their life than walking all day to fetch water died.

I have no doubt this guy is affiliated with the brand of church that does support conversions and anti-gay laws. It broke my heart to read about it and to realize what we are losing.

Yeah so far I have not been able to find an affiliation for this whackodoodle. But according to Heavy.com, he went to Uganda fresh from a similar missionary trip to India, and has also done one in Israel. I believe much of what Heavy could find about him comes from his FB page. But yeah I can guarantee this clown is a full-fledged bigot. What they do to other countries they do because they can no longer do it here. #maga

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:36 pm 
Policy Wonk

he might have been mistaking what jesus says to do for what whiskey says to do. dont listen to whisky.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:44 pm 
Policy Wonk

I'm a white guy and there are places I know not to go. Where I live, there are a lot of people who could pass for Trump rally attendees, but I can't make assumptions without knowing for certain. There are a few tell-tale signs, like MAGA hats and Trump t-shirts.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:03 pm 
Board Emeritus

Yeah so far I have not been able to find an affiliation for this whackodoodle. But according to Heavy.com, he went to Uganda fresh from a similar missionary trip to India, and has also done one in Israel. I believe much of what Heavy could find about him comes from his FB page. But yeah I can guarantee this clown is a full-fledged bigot. What they do to other countries they do because they can no longer do it here. #maga

Christ Connections? Saw something like that.

This guy is simply expressing the predominant white christian view.

I say predominant because non white christians are very different and some white christians arent vile pieces of human trash, some.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:55 am 
Board Emeritus

It's made the national news, now

American Pastor Arrested in Uganda on Charges of Assault in the Name of Jesus - Newsweek

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:35 am 
Board Emeritus

Well, isn’t that how Jesus said to act? Christianists, sheesh.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

The new motto of the USA: Unum de multis. Out of one, many.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:06 am 
Board Emeritus

Blessed are the strapped.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:15 am 
Policy Wonk

Interesting, I still cannot find his affiliation. I think the employees and the Uganda Government have shown far more grace than Jimmy Taylor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLGkc1-g9Is

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:02 pm 
Policy Wonk

Interesting, I still cannot find his affiliation. I think the employees and the Uganda Government have shown far more grace than Jimmy Taylor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLGkc1-g9Is

the one guy kept turning his cheek, the missionary kept trying to land an extra punch.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:48 am 
Board Emeritus

Blessed are the strapped.

Something out of the Left Behind series. Jesus “Rambo” Christ and the Church Muscular.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

The new motto of the USA: Unum de multis. Out of one, many.