Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Re: Michael Avenatti
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

He is wearing thin. Nothing more political opprotunist whose ego is equal to the Orange Shit Gibbon.

Well, I might suggest that you're wearing thin, eh? But you know what they say justme...I may be rancid butter, but I'm on your side of the bread. That's all I need to know.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:25 pm 
Board Emeritus

Well, I might suggest that you're wearing thin, eh? But you know what they say justme...I may be rancid butter, but I'm on your side of the bread. That's all I need to know.

I dont do it, I dont criticize other liberals, not now.

Not over anything.

Especially democratic politicians, including in fact ESPECIALLY Joe Manchin, for reasons that should be obvious to anyone who has played this game long enough.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:25 pm 
Board Emeritus

He's an opportunist, but then there are plenty of them.

He didn't impact the Kavanaugh thing in any way, it was already decided.

American politics has long been a circus, he fits right in.

Impacting the Kavanaugh thing isn't the only point. It's public opinion and muddying the waters.

I'm not saying his client isn't credible. But the story was Ford's to begin with. Avenantti keeps showing up when shit hits the fan with his own stuff. Maybe he's just an opportunist. But controlled opposition is a thing.

Voting with hurt fees to pwn the libs:
Quote:
because of this board... it will be very hard for me to support a Democratic candidate.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:46 pm 
Board Emeritus

OK, I didnt want to criticize him when he was helping us, I felt uneasy about him from day one but I did not give that impression in public until now.

https://twitter.com/GrahamVyse/status/1 ... 0211320013

Quote:
So, um, @MichaelAvenatti tells @mollyesque & @aabramson that the 2020 Democratic nominee "better be a white male."

“When you have a white male making the arguments, they carry more weight,” he says, adding that he wishes they didn't.

Self serving asshole, but I knew this a long time ago but he was serving the human race vs nazi killers, not anymore he isnt.

What i knew about him day one was he knew and understood rump and cohen because he was like them in many ways. It is what made him such a good adversary for them.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:22 pm 
Board Emeritus

This not about his clients, it's about Avenatti's ego.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:26 pm 
Board Emeritus

On the one hand, I actually don't disagree with his point. This society will put a clearly incompetent, possibly insane white male in charge. Current POTUS is prima facie evidence. It's a racist society that will give white males more of a benefit of a doubt than they deserve.

But ... Mike, it's where you went next that bugs me. "I'm a white male, so vote for me." BTW, not even a hint that the real problem is societal/systemic/institutional racism and that you'll work to fight it so that more folks like Msr. Obama or some future woman of color can win office, too. You identified a social problem, then said you were the one to cynically take advantage of it, and didn't say you'd do much to address it.

"Wish it weren't..." well great ... thing is, "it shouldn't be".

I'll add it to my list of things on why I think you'd make a shitty 2020 candidate.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:06 pm 

he's appropriately gettin dragged on twitter. I told my friends and colleagues that were all on the Basta train, he'd be a better A.G. or S.o.S. then president....

the EGO has definitely landed....

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.
LYNDON B. JOHNSON, 1960

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:54 pm 
Board Emeritus

he's appropriately gettin dragged on twitter. I told my friends and colleagues that were all on the Basta train, he'd be a better A.G. or S.o.S. then president....

the EGO has definitely landed....

It would be better if Avenatti just STFU, but he won't.....he loves should of his voice.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:15 pm 
Policy Wonk

He is getting a little tedious.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:23 pm 
Board Emeritus

It is circulating on hard right wing news that Avenatti’s witness, a woman he tweeted about to bolster Swetnick’s rape claim, recanted to NBC News, and NBC News hid this news.

That's breitbart.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:12 am 
Board Emeritus

Avenatti is very L.A., right down to the photos on his web site of him driving a race car. He's good at what he does, but we don't need any more oversized egos in politics.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:43 pm 
Board Emeritus

Avenatti arrested over alleged domestic violence

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/41679 ... ssion=true

:roll:

Quote:
because of this board... it will be very hard for me to support a Democratic candidate.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:36 pm 
Board Emeritus

I hope, in court, he takes Trump to the cleaners. As a legal warrior for his client, more power to him.

I see no particular reason to think he would make a good POTUS. A better one than Trump? Of course, but so would a potted plant, I think.

Yeah, I've lost any enthusiasm for people who think they can do a good job as leader of the free world without having held a single national, state, or local political office beforehand, and especially if those people claim that their lack of experience makes them uniquely able to save the country. Oh please.

Heard enough of that bullshit, and just because I may agree with Avenatti more in the political/ideological realm doesn't mean I want a new shoveler of it.

yeh im good with this.
he was a personality around El Lay. he drove race cars he was personality.
ive not heard the whole rap on this charge or who what his wife is about.

i did read this and agree with it:
https://twitter.com/David_Leavitt/statu ... 3290106880
"When a Republican tells me they “believe her” about allegations against Michael Avenatti but “don’t believe her” about allegations against @realDonaldTrump"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:39 pm 
Board Emeritus

His wife is saying she knows nothing about this, is NOT the one who reported him.

I have never cared one way or the other about him OTHER than if he is able to help us take down the nazis.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:58 pm 
Board Emeritus

LAPD did arrest him but we'll have to wait for more info. Jacob Wohl seems to be taking credit here so this could be a hit job.

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:06 pm 
Board Emeritus

So, I figure there might be some objectivity from the Brits on this, so here's what's at BBC ...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46217085

TMZ website was first to report that the alleged victim was Mr Avenatti's estranged wife Lisa Storie-Avenatti.
But her lawyers said she was not involved in the alleged incident, BuzzFeed News website reports.
TMZ later also said the incident involved a different woman.
Mr Avenatti is yet to make public comments on the issue.

Twitter post by @LAPDHQ: We can confirm that today LAPD Detectives arrested Michael Avenatti on suspicion of domestic violence. This is an ongoing investigation and we will provide more details as they become available.

[snip][end]

Original source of the story is TMZ; take that as you will. :D

So it's not his wife - they appear to have gotten that wrong - it was some other woman. (They divorced in 2017.)

Which other woman? Guess we will find out. Story appears to be true, or at least LAPD is investigating whether it really happened.

BTW, I wouldn't be shocked if he had a mistress. Or maybe she's not, per se, if he's already divorced. We could just call her the new girlfriend. :D

IF he IS guilty of domestic abuse, I would say there isn't much more moral high ground for him to stand on condemning Trump behavior.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:14 pm 
Board Emeritus

half the celebs with a voice have been asked if they will or would they run for prez.
it matters little at this point.
its fodder.

imo he was just trying to scare groper.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:35 pm 
Board Emeritus

His wife is saying she knows nothing about this, is NOT the one who reported him.

I have never cared one way or the other about him OTHER than if he is able to help us take down the nazis.

Democrats say Avenatti undercut their case against Kavanaugh

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/06/politics ... index.html

"But the eye-popping nature of those claims suddenly gave Republicans an opportunity to shift the narrative away from Ford's allegations and make a broader case that the growing accusations of sexual misconduct amounted to an orchestrated Democratic smear campaign, something Sen. Susan Collins, the swing GOP vote, cited herself when announcing she'd be the decisive vote to support Kavanaugh's confirmation."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:51 pm 
Board Emeritus

his soon to be xwife says she hasnt seen him in months.

its a hit job.
a groper distraction. groper is flailing around, watch out, he'll kick anything near him.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:15 pm 
Policy Wonk

Democrats say Avenatti undercut their case against Kavanaugh

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/06/politics ... index.html

"But the eye-popping nature of those claims suddenly gave Republicans an opportunity to shift the narrative away from Ford's allegations and make a broader case that the growing accusations of sexual misconduct amounted to an orchestrated Democratic smear campaign, something Sen. Susan Collins, the swing GOP vote, cited herself when announcing she'd be the decisive vote to support Kavanaugh's confirmation."

He didn't. Kavanaugh was going to be confirmed anyway. Collins was never going to vote against him. She says things that people want to hear, but she doesn't follow through. She isn't a "maverick", she is a GOP member through and through.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:26 pm 
Board Emeritus

He didn't. Kavanaugh was going to be confirmed anyway. Collins was never going to vote against him. She says things that people want to hear, but she doesn't follow through. She isn't a "maverick", she is a GOP member through and through.

Debatable. But that debate will include the fact that the woman Avenatti brought forth was a fraud. She admits it.

Besides these charges she and Avenatti may face criminal charges over that.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:12 pm 
Board Emeritus

He was set up by same filth that tried to set up Mueller

https://twitter.com/SurefireIntel/statu ... 0663998465

https://twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/sta ... 9606749185

Cons want total chaos and are hoping we start shooting each other. The cons in control and putin, I mean.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:21 pm 
Board Emeritus

He was set up by same filth that tried to set up Mueller

https://twitter.com/SurefireIntel/statu ... 0663998465

https://twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/sta ... 9606749185

Cons want total chaos and are hoping we start shooting each other. The cons in control and putin, I mean.

Rather than argue that he wasn't, let's assume he was set up. It doesn't change the fact that I regard Aventti about the same way I regard Offer Shlomi. That ShamWow Guy.

Him>> Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:26 pm 
Board Emeritus

Debatable. But that debate will include the fact that the woman Avenatti brought forth was a fraud. She admits it.

Besides these charges she and Avenatti may face criminal charges over that.

What

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

What

I have to laugh, now sam is calling Stormy a fraud.

amazing