RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:12 pm 
Policy Wonk

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) acknowledged Thursday that she has a document concerning Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh that she has so far refused to share, despite behind-the-scenes requests to do so from her fellow Democrats on the Senate judiciary committee.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/di ... 51973bca90.

"I have received information from an individual concerning the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court,” Feinstein said in a statement. “That individual strongly requested confidentiality, declined to come forward or press the matter further, and I have honored that decision. I have, however, referred the matter to federal investigative authorities.”

Multiple sources have told HuffPost that the document in question is a letter sent to Rep. Anna Eshoo (D-Calif.) that concerns a decades-old incident involving Kavanaugh and a woman. Eshoo’s office has also declined to comment, saying the letter was considered casework ― and thus wouldn’t be made public ― since it came from a constituent.

Republicans have voted down attempts by Democrats to subponea thousands of documents deemed to privileged and therefore not available to the public.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:05 pm 
Board Emeritus

Why are all republicans criminals and traitors? And why do you ALL want to kill lots of Women?

https://twitter.com/SenFeinstein/status ... 0211129626

Quote:
NOW: Republicans just killed another Democrat motion, this one to subpoena individuals like Manny Miranda who have knowledge of Brett Kavanaugh’s use of stolen Democratic strategy memos on judicial nominees.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:11 pm 
Board Emeritus

Why are all republicans criminals and traitors? And why do you ALL want to kill lots of Women?

https://twitter.com/SenFeinstein/status ... 0211129626

Why do you believe the 6 women who came forward publically and claimed Bill C did everything from being inappropriate to rape are lying.
Then turn around and believe an anonymous women who claims allegedly Kavanaugh did something inappropriate but we dont know what as thus far it is all vague inuendos while underage and in High School?
#desperate

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:18 pm 
Board Emeritus

let's see if we can all resist responding to the pro rump pro treason hijacker

even though I just sort of did, couldnt resist :rw)

jesus these fucking traitors are tiresome

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:26 pm 
Board Emeritus

Why do you believe the 6 women who came forward publically and claimed Bill C did everything from being inappropriate to rape are lying.

Name 'em.

I got 3. Two accused him of assault: Kathleen Willey and Juanita Broadrick. Paula Jones accused him of harassment. That's 3.

Who are the other 3? I am not counting women like Gennifer Flowers who said they had consensual affairs. (True or not, but some were telling the truth.)

The Monica Lewinsky relation was inappropriate insofar as she was an intern. But that still gets us only to 4.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:31 pm 
Board Emeritus

Name 'em.

I got 3. Two accused him of assault: Kathleen Willey and Juanita Broadrick. Paula Jones accused him of harassment. That's 3.

Who are the other 3? I am not counting women like Gennifer Flowers who said they had consensual affairs. (True or not, but some were telling the truth.)

The Monica Lewinsky relation was inappropriate insofar as she was an intern. But that still gets us only to 4.

I will amend to 5 you are correct about Flowers.
Broadderick
Willey
Jones
Lewinsky consenual my ass that was harrassment
Leslie Millwee

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:33 pm 
Board Emeritus

let's see if we can all resist responding to the pro rump pro treason hijacker

even though I just sort of did, couldnt resist :rw)

jesus these fucking traitors are tiresome

Traitor? Really? However I do see your point about it being tiresome to be pointed out as being wrong so often. You must be exhausted.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:35 pm 
Board Emeritus

Name 'em.

sigh...this is why we cant have nice things...

not you, but you know what I mean...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:38 pm 
Board Emeritus

Had never heard of Milwee, but now I know why.

Seems she first made these allegations in October of 2016.

https://www.businessinsider.com/these-a ... la-jones-3

BTW, she seems more credible than the other 3.

P.S. by my count, that's still only 4 (Business Insider does not list Lewinsky as an assault/harassment allegation.)

I still confess Milwee is the 1 out of the 4, having looked over her background and her story, that I'm inclined to believe right off the bat.

I've seen Lewinsky interviewed. She does not believe Bill harassed her. She does feel he lied to her, told her (and she believed) he might leave Hillary for her, and certainly resents how she was treated afterward.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:43 pm 
Board Emeritus

Had never heard of Milwee, but now I know why.

Seems she first made these allegations in October of 2016.

https://www.businessinsider.com/these-a ... la-jones-3

BTW, she seems more credible than the other 3.

P.S. by my count, that's still only 4 (Business Insider does not list Lewinsky as an assault/harassment allegation.)

I still confess Milwee is the 1 out of the 4, having looked over her background and her story, that I'm inclined to believe right off the bat.

I've seen Lewinsky interviewed. She does not believe Bill harassed her. She does feel he lied to her, told her (and she believed) he might leave Hillary for her, and certainly resents how she was treated afterward.

At any rate it is pretty dumb to declare Kavanaugh guilty when we dont know the allegations. Other than it allegedly happen when he was a teenager in high school.

That could be anything from being in on a train or going for third base at the drive in.(drive in God am I old or what)
So far the story couldnt be any vaguer.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:45 pm 
Board Emeritus

Then turn around and believe an anonymous women who claims allegedly Kavanaugh did something inappropriate but we dont know what as thus far it is all vague inuendos while underage and in High School?
#desperate

I don't "believe" anything. But you obviously KNEW that Clinton was guilty, and you KNOW already that Kavanaugh is innocent.

To you, the difference between guilt and innocent is whether they have a D or an R behind their name.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:48 am 
Board Emeritus

I don't "believe" anything. But you obviously KNEW that Clinton was guilty, and you KNOW already that Kavanaugh is innocent.

To you, the difference between guilt and innocent is whether they have a D or an R behind their name.

You have claimed time and again the innocence of the Clinton's. Now are you going to stand up and say the same thing about Kavanaugh. Whose alleged behaviour is much less and based upon much flimsier evidence than there was against the Clinton's? Or because he has an R behind his name you are going to support the allegations.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:51 am 
Board Emeritus

An unnamed person is claiming that Kavanaugh tried to force himself on her at a party in high school. Force is not defined. So it could be a variety of things.
What a load for any person to believe this who also believes Clinton is innocent.
#sodesperatewehavetodestroythemanbecausetheendjustifiesthemeans

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:00 pm 
Policy Wonk

glen did not care when his Russian Backed Vassal boasted about grabbing Women by the Pussy. glen thought it wa perfectly normal for 45 to walk into the dressing room of Beauty Pagant where girls as young 14 and 15 were naked or undressed.

So Kavanaugh being accused of rape means nothing to him.

Everything is fine, IOKIYAR.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:13 pm 
Board Emeritus

An unnamed person is claiming that Kavanaugh tried to force himself on her at a party in high school. Force is not defined. So it could be a variety of things.
What a load for any person to believe this who also believes Clinton is innocent.
#sodesperatewehavetodestroythemanbecausetheendjustifiesthemeans

Destroy the man? No. Prevent him from a lifetime appointment to the SCOTUS? Yes.

Key issue for me is his belief in the unitary executive theory. Also a problem is that he believes a sitting president cannot be indicted. Yet he was completely behind the rambling nonsense of the Ken Starr investigation. I do not care whether or not there is any case law supporting the unindictability of a president. No one, no citizen is above the law. Yes, I understand that a president could find himself having to defend himself against multiple legal challenges that could be partisan in nature and unfounded. Intriguing though that the impeachment of Clinton was flimsy at best and highly partisan. So far on the surface there is much more to be seen regarding impeachable offenses from the tangerine-in-chief and yet the Republicans will do nothing.

Of course since midterms are coming the same logic regarding a SCOTUS justice used by McConnell applies to the asshat Kavanaugh. Wait until the midterms are done so the American people can have their say. Naturally Yertle the turtle doesn't really believe that. He is just a lying hack representative of the Republican Party as a whole.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

The new motto of the USA: Unum de multis. Out of one, many.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:14 pm 
Board Emeritus

glen did not care when his Russian Backed Vassal boasted about grabbing Women by the Pussy. glen thought it wa perfectly normal for 45 to walk into the dressing room of Beauty Pagant where girls as young 14 and 15 were naked or undressed.

I have often heard that there were many prostitutes in Vietnam many of them underage. How would it be for an annomous person to start making allegations against Gore or Kerry or any other Vietnam veteran which could not be confirmed?
This claim against Kavanaugh is pure partisan bullshit. An 11th hour attempt to lynch him the same way democrats lynched justice Thomas.
Now if some more women ,perhaps more credible come fotth with simular stories. The way so many have about Clinton. There might be something to this claim.
But like Thomas I am confident we will be hearing from no more alleged victims.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:17 pm 
Board Emeritus

I have often heard that there were many prostitutes in Vietnam many of them underage. How would it be for an annomous person to start making allegations against Gore or Kerry or any other Vietnam veteran which could not be confirmed?
This claim against Kavanaugh is pure partisan bullshit. An 11th hour attempt to lynch him the same way democrats lynched justice Thomas.
Now if some more women ,perhaps more credible come fotth with simular stories. The way so many have about Clinton. There might be something to this claim.

Lynched Clarence Thomas? Bullshit. Even republicans admitted they treated Anita Hill Like crap. Clarence Thomas is a piece of shit as a justice. He didn't get half the verbal kicking around he deserved during his alleged confirmation hearings.

And btw? Watch how you throw the word "lynch" around.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

The new motto of the USA: Unum de multis. Out of one, many.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:28 pm 
Board Emeritus

That stupid bigot was not "lynched."

You don't believe Anita Hill?

These conservative, Know-Nothing males are not victims. They are raised to be perps, abusers of humanity, and self-loathing abusers of themselves.

How come your culture is like that?

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:08 pm 
Board Emeritus

Look at this stupid little rapist I mean fascist

A Sexual-Misconduct Allegation Against the Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh Stirs Tension Among Democrats in Congress - New Yorker

Quote:
The woman, who has asked not to be identified, first approached Democratic lawmakers in July, shortly after Trump nominated Kavanaugh. The allegation dates back to the early nineteen-eighties, when Kavanaugh was a high-school student at Georgetown Preparatory School, in Bethesda, Maryland, and the woman attended a nearby high school. In the letter, the woman alleged that, during an encounter at a party, Kavanaugh held her down, and that he attempted to force himself on her. She claimed in the letter that Kavanaugh and a classmate of his, both of whom had been drinking, turned up music that was playing in the room to conceal the sound of her protests, and that Kavanaugh covered her mouth with his hand. She was able to free herself. Although the alleged incident took place decades ago and the three individuals involved were minors, the woman said that the memory had been a source of ongoing distress for her, and that she had sought psychological treatment as a result.

In a statement, Kavanaugh said, “I categorically and unequivocally deny this allegation. I did not do this back in high school or at any time.”

Kavanaugh’s classmate said of the woman’s allegation, “I have no recollection of that.”

The woman declined a request for an interview.

In recent months, the woman had told friends that Kavanaugh’s nomination had revived the pain of the memory, and that she was grappling with whether to go public with her story. She contacted her congresswoman, Anna Eshoo, a Democrat, sending her a letter describing her allegation. (When reached for comment, a spokesperson for Eshoo’s office cited a confidentiality policy regarding constituent services and declined to comment further on the matter.)

The letter was also sent to the office of Senator Dianne Feinstein. As the ranking minority member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, Feinstein was preparing to lead Democratic questioning of Kavanaugh during his confirmation hearing weeks later. The woman contacted Feinstein’s office directly, according to multiple sources.

After the interactions with Eshoo’s and Feinstein’s offices, the woman decided not to speak about the matter publicly. She had repeatedly reported the allegation to members of Congress and, watching Kavanaugh move toward what looked like an increasingly assured confirmation, she decided to end her effort to come forward, a source close to the woman said. Feinstein’s office did not respond to requests for comment.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:11 pm 
Board Emeritus

where there is smoke

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:11 pm 
Board Emeritus

Too many conservative white males aspire to Donald Trump behavior. Then they want to tell the rest of us how immoral we are. :problem:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:23 pm 
Policy Wonk

I have often heard that there were many prostitutes in Vietnam many of them underage.

Hardly the same case and somewhat off topic as well. Were there Hookers in 'Nam? Hell Yes. Were of them underage, that I cannot speak to as I tended to avoid paying for intercourse.

IF Kavanaugh did rape a young girl, the American People should know about it. You were havings screaming shit fits over goddamn blow job (without her swallowing) WJC received. Kavanaugh's conduct in matter is very important, especially in view of his stance Contracetion and Aortion.

IF this was an appointment by HRC you would crying bloody murder.

But because the Orange Faced Shit Gibbon you voted for nominated Kavanaugh you have no problem with any possible sexual assault.

And McChinless is a lying HYPOCRITE. He is one who denied President Obama's Nominee hearings, because he believed the "American People Should Decide". Well that same rule applies now. No vote on Kavanaugh until after the Mid-Terms...or you and the other RePubliKlans to afraid of losing them?

Last edited by marindem on Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:24 pm 
Board Emeritus

did glen excuse rape?

good thing I and most libs here are on RECORD not defending Bill Clinton as in saying if he was guilty, and proven so, he should be punished

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

Non sequitur. This isn't about what Gore, Kerry, or some soldiers did or might have done in Vietnam back in the 60s but this is about Kavanaugh and whether he's qualified, legally/morally, to be a SC justice.

Quote:

If you're a U.S. Senator and you have information a nominee may have done something illegally wouldn't you have a legal obligation to report it to law enforcement agencies?

Quote:

Not the "Clinton" shit defense again. Whenever you're losing an argument you always deflect by bring up the Clintons or Carter.

Quote:

The brilliant SC justice who during his entire SC career has asked less questions than I have fingers on my hand.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:53 pm 
Board Emeritus

Not the "Clinton" shit defense again. Whenever you're losing an argument you always deflect by bring up the Clintons or Carter.

Hey I heard Hillary runs a child prostitution ring from a pizza parlor.