RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:54 pm 
Board Emeritus

I have often heard that there were many prostitutes in Vietnam many of them underage.

Hey I heard Hillary Clinton is a lesbian.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:55 pm 
Board Emeritus

Yeah but that aint the big news, girlfriend, she also runs a pedophile ring where if you buy a child you get a free pizza!

I hear she has another business where she FEEDS children to rich people. Has to be true, some are saying so.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:00 pm 
Board Emeritus

I've heard glen is a truck driver. :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:01 pm 
Policy Wonk

Gore or Kerry

Irrelevant and Immaterial. You know nothing about the Conduct of Vice President Gore or Secreatary Kerry and to bring them up is an clear attempt denegrate their service to their country. As for Mr. Clinton, use the Blame Clinton Thread I created for that.

Judge Kavanaugh is accused of Sexual Assault and you want to let him slide. He is Republican accused of Sexual Assault and you want him to slide.

You bend over backward to protect this man....which is what I expect.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:05 pm 
Board Emeritus

Why do glen and other board cons want Women killed in back alleys?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:07 pm 
Board Emeritus

Irrelevant and Immaterial. You know nothing about the Conduct of Vice President Gore or Secreatary Kerry and to bring them up is an clear attempt denegrate their service to their country. As for Mr. Clinton, use theBlame Clinton ThreadI created for that.

Judge Kavanaugh is accused of Sexual Assault and you want to let him slide. He is Republican accused of Sexual Assault and you want him to slide.

You bend over backward to protect this man....which is what I expect.

Ha, thanks for the reminder!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:59 pm 

What was the age of consent in Maryland when Brett was in high school there? I'm wondering because I have a friend who when he was in high school was dating a 17 year old when he was 18. In the state I grew up in the age of consent is 18. Her parents didn't like him so they reported him to the cops. He got charged with statutory rape and had to plead guilty. He did 6 months of Probation and then the conviction was expunged from his record. Could be a similar case here.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:40 pm 
Board Emeritus

https://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/ ... wyers.html

In Maryland, the age of consent to have sex is 16. (*) Any two people over the age of 16 may consent to have sex with each other, regardless of any age disparity between them.

Like most states, there are some situations in Maryland where people under the age of consent may legally have sex, as long as there is only a small age difference between them.

In Maryland, persons aged between 14 and 16 may consent to sex as long as the other partner is not more than 4 years older.

[snip][end]

(*) I believe this is true in most of the 50 states. As is the additional proviso. Statutory rape usually comes into play when the other sexual partner is (much) older. They will not usually charge a 15 year old having sex with a 15 year old, but they will a 25 year old teacher having sex with a 15 year old.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:09 pm 
Board Emeritus

What was the age of consent in Maryland when Brett was in high school there? I'm wondering because I have a friend who when he was in high school was dating a 17 year old when he was 18. In the state I grew up in the age of consent is 18. Her parents didn't like him so they reported him to the cops. He got charged with statutory rape and had to plead guilty. He did 6 months of Probation and then the conviction was expunged from his record. Could be a similar case here.

Putting your hands over her mouth and forcing yourself on her is not consent.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:25 pm 

Putting your hands over her mouth and forcing yourself on her is not consent.[/quote]
I hadn't seen that was the alleged crime when I typed that

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:29 pm 
Board Emeritus

Via Jessica Valenti

Jessica Valenti

https://twitter.com/JessicaValenti/stat ... 0388132864

Verified account
@JessicaValenti
Follow Follow @JessicaValenti

If you want to know how bad, sexist coverage of alleged sexual violence happens, note the language the reporter uses with Kavanaugh's friend here (also named in the letter) ...

Kavanaugh Classmate Named in Letter Strongly Denies Allegations of Misconduct - Weekly Standard

This guy is evidently an honors graduate of the glenfs/Strom Thurmond school of rapey white conservative Christian male behavior.

Quote:
I asked Judge if he could recall any sort of rough-housing with a female student back in high school (an incident that might have been interpreted differently by parties involved). "I can't. I can recall a lot of rough-housing with guys. It was an all-boys school, we would rough-house with each other," he said said. "I don't remember any of that stuff going on with girls."

Judge says he still does not know the name of the woman who made the allegations.

These males think sexual assault and battery is "rough-housing". Explains a lot about these socially-perverted conservative whites.

As we've been discussing in another thread, those stupid rapey white conservative males at the Weekly Standard are now considered a rightwing fact-checking "source". :problem:

stupid bigots

Last edited by carmenjonze on Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:31 pm 
Policy Wonk

NO means NO. If she did not consent it does not mattter what context your message was. If she was underage that makes the assault even worse. She did not consent. That is what is important here.

I often wonder what part of NO certain people do not understand.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:44 pm 
Board Emeritus

Why do glen and other board cons want Women killed in back alleys?

Conservative white males hate themselves, they hate their wives, they hate their daughters, they hate any woman who tells them the word "no." They hate humanity, because they are the first to know the crimes against humanity they have committed against everyone else.

Starting with their own wretched families.

Conservative white males are completely unequipped to live normal lives in a modern, rational world.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:50 pm 
Board Emeritus

NO means NO. If she did not consent it does not mattter what context your message was. If she was underage that makes the assault even worse. She did not consent. That is what is important here.

I often wonder what part of NO certain people do not understand.

Conservative white males think they are entitled to every thing they see. Every person is an ownable, purchaseable thing.

If they did not have that nasty history of enslaving others, conceiving of their own wives and offspring as "a part of the wealth," and thinking of other persons personal property and investment opportunities, they might not have this issue.

Conservative white males devised this disgusting practice as public policy.

Scalping - wiki

Quote:
Colonial wars
Hannah Duston scalps the sleeping Abenaki family who had kidnapped her and murdered her infant after the Raid on Haverhill (1697).

Authorities of New Spain offered bounties on heads to suppress indigenous tribes in Durango as early as 1616.[15] The "Connecticut and Massachusetts colonial officials had offered bounties initially for the heads of murdered Indigenous people and later for only their scalps" during the Pequot War in the 1630s,[16] with Connecticut specifically reimbursing Mohegans for slaying the Pequot in 1637.[15] Four years later, the Dutch in New Amsterdam offered bounties for the heads of Raritans.[15] In 1643, the Iroquois attacked a group of Huron pelters and French carpenters near Montreal, killing and scalping three of the French.[17] Scalping appeared in the laws of the American colonies in the mid-1660s.[18][clarification needed] New England offered bounties to white settlers and Narragansett people in 1675 during King Philip's War.[15] By 1692, New France also paid their native allies for scalps of their enemies.[15] In 1697, on the northern frontier of the Massachusetts' colony, settler Hannah Dustin killed ten of her Abenaki captors during her nighttime escape, presented their ten scalps to the Massachusetts General Assembly, and was rewarded with bounties for two men, two women, and six children.[16]

There were six colonial wars with New England and the Iroquois Confederacy fighting New France and the Wabanaki Confederacy over a 75-year period, starting with King William's War in 1688. All sides scalped victims, including noncombatants, during this Frontier warfare.[19] Bounty policies originally intended only for Native American scalps were extended to enemy colonists.[15]

Massachusetts created a scalp bounty during King William's War in July 1689.[20] During Queen Anne's War, by 1703, the Massachusetts Bay Colony was offering $60 for each native scalp.[21] During Father Rale's War (1722–1725), on August 8, 1722, Massachusetts put a bounty on native families.[22] Ranger John Lovewell is known to have conducted scalp-hunting expeditions, the most famous being the Battle of Pequawket in New Hampshire.[citation needed]

In the 1710s and '20s, New France engaged in frontier warfare with the Natchez people and the Meskwaki people, during which both sides would employ the practice.[citation needed] In response to repeated massacres of British families by the French and their native allies during King George's War, Massachusetts governor William Shirley issued a bounty in 1746 to be paid to British-allied Indians for the scalps of French-allied Indian men, women, and children.[23] New York passed a Scalp Act in 1747.[24]

During Father Le Loutre's War and the Seven Years' War in Nova Scotia and Acadia, French colonists offered payments to Indians for British scalps.[25] In 1749, British Governor Edward Cornwallis offered payment to New England Rangers for Indian scalps. Both the Mi'kmaq people and the British killed combatants and non-combatants (i.e., women, children, and infants). Also during the Seven Years' War, Governor of Nova Scotia Charles Lawrence offered a reward for male Mi'kmaq scalps in 1756.[26] (In 2000, some Mi'kmaq argued that this proclamation was still legal in Nova Scotia. Government officials argued that it was no longer legal because the bounty was superseded by later treaties - see the Burying the Hatchet ceremony).[27]

During the French and Indian War, as of June 12, 1755, Massachusetts governor William Shirley was offering a bounty of £40 for a male Indian scalp, and £20 for scalps of females or of children under 12 years old.[21][28] In 1756, Pennsylvania Lieutenant Governor Robert Morris, in his Declaration of War against the Lenni Lenape (Delaware) people, offered "130 Pieces of Eight, for the Scalp of Every Male Indian Enemy, above the Age of Twelve Years," and "50 Pieces of Eight for the Scalp of Every Indian Woman, produced as evidence of their being killed."[21][29]
American Revolution

In the American Revolutionary War, Henry Hamilton, the Lieutenant Governor and Superintendent of Indian Affairs at Fort Detroit, was known by American Patriots as the "hair-buyer general" because they believed he encouraged and paid his Native American allies to scalp American settlers. When Hamilton was captured in the war by the colonists, he was treated as a war criminal instead of a prisoner of war because of this. However, American historians have conceded that there was no positive proof that he had ever offered rewards for scalps.[30] It is now assumed that during the American Revolution, no British officer paid for scalps.[31] During the Sullivan Expedition, the September 13, 1779 journal entry of Lieutenant William Barton tells of patriots participating in scalping.[32]

Continued Indian Wars

In 1851, the U.S. Army displayed Indian scalps in Stanislaus County, California. In Tehama County, California, U.S. military and local volunteers razed villages and scalped hundreds of men, women, and children.[36][when?]

Scalping also occurred during the Sand Creek Massacre on November 29, 1864, during the American Indian Wars, when a 700-man force of U.S. Army volunteers destroyed the village of Cheyenne and Arapaho in southeastern Colorado Territory, killing and mutilating[37][38] an estimated 70–163 Native Americans.[39][40][41] An 1867 New York Times article reported that "settlers in a small town in Colorado Territory had recently subscribed $5,000 to a fund ‘for the purpose of buying Indian scalps (with $25 each to be paid for scalps with the ears on)’ and that the market for Indian scalps ‘is not affected by age or sex’." The article noted this behavior was "sanctioned" by the U.S. federal government, and was modeled on patterns the U.S. had begun a century earlier in the "American East".[42]:206

From one writer's point of view, it was a "uniquely American" innovation that the use of scalp bounties in the wars against indigenous societies "became an indiscriminate killing process that deliberately targeted Indian non-combatants (including women, children, and infants), as well as warriors."[42]:204

Nice going.

No wonder conservative women hate themselves...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:06 pm 
Board Emeritus

Conservative white males hate themselves, they hate their wives, they hate their daughters, they hate any woman who tells them the word "no." They hate humanity, because they are the first to know the crimes against humanity they have committed against everyone else.

Starting with their own wretched families.

Conservative white males are completely unequipped to live normal lives in a modern, rational world.

I wont go into it here as my experience is not on the level of sexual abuse, but a con has financially abused me to the tune of almost one million dollars is the total now.

Very bad stuff, very bad people.

Oh, and NOW for something completely different

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:17 pm 
Policy Wonk

Kavanaugh: I did not SKYLARK with that woman, Ms X; we had consensual man holding woman down on floor while attempting to aim penis at her naughty bits. Her shrieks were screams of joy.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:32 pm 
Board Emeritus

And let's be as clear as possible about these people.

Now that Kavanaugh has been (openly) accused of sexual assault and battery, that makes him the ideal candidate for conservative whites.

He now perfectly embodies white conservative male culture.

Abuse of the self and others is the only thing conservative whites know or can relate to. They don't understand anything else.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:36 pm 
Board Emeritus

And let's be as clear as possible about these people.

Now that Kavanaugh has been (openly) accused of sexual assault and battery, that makes him the ideal candidate for conservative whites.

He now perfectly embodies white conservative male culture.

Abuse of the self and others is the only thing conservative whites know or can relate to. They don't understand anything else.

Rump kills 3000 in PR and bragged about it.

Sexually abused woman after woman, bragged about it.

Of course this news about this piece of HUMAN SHIT will ENDEAR him, not distance him from our con friends.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:39 pm 
Board Emeritus

Rump kills 3000 in PR and bragged about it.

Sexually abused woman after woman, bragged about it.

Of course this news about this piece of HUMAN SHIT will ENDEAR him, not distance him from our con friends.

White conservatives are eugenicists.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:44 pm 
Board Emeritus

White conservatives are eugenicists.

Our problem is we keep "framing" the problem, correctly. We keep describing them correctly.

That other than an admitted desire to kill all of this or that group, they are basically a modern day version of the Nazi party. It isnt even debatable, it is acknowledged.
Yet we dont do anything about it.

Sure, Mueller will do what he can but at the end of the day he will not indict and neither will the House impeach and if we take the House back and impeach the Senate wont convict.

THIS democracy THING wont work if half the country actively works toward fascism.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

Our problem is we keep "framing" the problem, correctly. We keep describing them correctly.

That other than an admitted desire to kill all of this or that group, they are basically a modern day version of the Nazi party. It isnt even debatable, it is acknowledged.
Yet we dont do anything about it.

Sure, Mueller will do what he can but at the end of the day he will not indict and neither will the House impeach and if we take the House back and impeach the Senate wont convict.

THIS democracy THING wont work if half the country actively works toward fascism.

Well, the Nazis did copy our forms of ethnic cleansing, racial hygiene, segregationism, and reservations.

This country's fascism long pre-dates the Nazis.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:58 pm 
Board Emeritus

OT

Die hard here, still watch every Giants game even though they are woefully out of it, but am now also watching the A's....fan from way back and they are killing it.

Go A'S

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:45 pm 
Policy Wonk

OT

Die hard here, still watch every Giants game even though they are woefully out of it, but am now also watching the A's....fan from way back and they are killing it.

Go A'S

Giants Coach Bruce Bochy is toast. The Giants aren't the celler, but they steps leading down.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:13 pm 
Board Emeritus

You have claimed time and again the innocence of the Clinton's. Now are you going to stand up and say the same thing about Kavanaugh. Whose alleged behaviour is much less and based upon much flimsier evidence than there was against the Clinton's? Or because he has an R behind his name you are going to support the allegations.

Let's be clear: Your accusations about my stance on Clinton are lies.

As for Kav - High school boys back then did lots of things. I guess once or twice I had done things when very drunk that could be considered an assault - mostly being handsy. No rape or heavy sexual assault. Just being a jerk. It was far more acceptable then. It wasn't right, are the are things I did that I regret.

One thing about Kav - he's saying that he is completely innocent, and never did NOTHING like that. I find that less than believable. He could say he did things he regrets, but nothing like that... but I guess he remembers what happened to Al Franken. But he's already lied under oath, what's one more time?

Anita Hill... Quite sure she was telling the truth. Though they are unreliable, she took and passed one, and Thomas REFUSED to take one, and played the "lynch" card. She talked to people at the time she was being harassed, and she and the people she told are upstanding respected professionals and I believe them far more than I EVER believed Thomas.

But you believe Thomas. Why? Because he's a Republican. You taking his side shows how much of a partisan you are.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:59 pm 
Board Emeritus

Giants Coach Bruce Bochy is toast. The Giants aren't the celler, but they steps leading down.

I dont get it, Bochy is an outstanding coach, or surely was but they dont seem to be able to hit or pitch, very well.

I started watching the A's again, and they are so good in every respect.

This guy

is insane. Last night they are tied in the 9th so he hits a solo dinger. 42 on the year.

http://m.mlb.com/player/501981/khris-davis

OPS .876, that is the stat the A's genius came up with that they made the movie about "MoneyBall" - NO, it isnt a stat he came up with (per wiki)...is he the one who USED it to an extent others hadnt before? Whoever he is, dont know his name.

Anyway, they have a shot at the division or if Yankees start losing, wildcard.