RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:36 pm 
Policy Wonk

Former 45 Campaign Chair Paul Manafort has reached a "Tentative Plea Deal" with Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller.

http://thehill.com/regulation/court-bat ... ler-report.

ABC News Reported news of the deal on Thursday. It is not known if the deal includes Manafort agreeing to cooperate with the Special Prosecutor's Office.

The report of a tentative deal comes days before jury selection is expected to begin for Manafort’s trial in D.C., which is set to kick off with opening statements on Sept. 24.

The trial would be the second for Manafort stemming from Mueller’s sprawling investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

Manafort has already been found guilty on 8-Counts of Banking and Tax Fraud. By making a deal, Manafort is spared the stress and expense of another trial in which there no assurance he would be found innocent.

Manafort had long said he would never take a deal, but right now he is facing at least 80-Years in Prison.

Paulie Walnuts cracked...sorry but I had to say that.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:45 pm 
Board Emeritus

I heard something on Hartmann today that made total sense. He said that in his (Hartmanns) opinion Manafort is sending a message to Trump saying you had better pardon me.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:46 pm 
Board Emeritus

I heard something on Hartmann today that made total sense. He said that in his (Hartmanns) opinion Manafort is sending a message to Trump saying you had better pardon me.

Yep, and you'll be fine if he does. Anything to protect Trump.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:42 am 
Board Emeritus

Sing, birdy, sing.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:33 am 
Board Emeritus

Muellers report is coming out in incriments.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:01 am 
Policy Wonk

Former 45 Campaign Manager Paul Manafort has taken a plea deal.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/ ... eal-823882.

Manafort plead gulity to One Count of Conspiracy Against The United States and One Count of Conspiracy To Obstruct Justice.

There is now a 10-Year Sentencing Cap on this agreement, but Manafort is still awaiting sentencing for his trial in Virginia and any sentence handed down will be served concurrently.

And just for shits and giggles, this deal is contengent on Manafort cooperating with the Special Prosecutor's Office and according Stephanie Miller that is already happening.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:12 pm 
Board Emeritus

Listening to MSNBC, they said the prosecutor reached a "collaborative" deal with Manafort meaning he has evidence he'll give to Mueller in return for a lighter sentence. So if Manafort gives evidence on Trump that will end any chance of Manafort receiving a pardon. It also means Mueller will have evidence of illegal acts by Trump going back many, many years.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:17 pm 
Board Emeritus

Now the stupid bigot is going to plead guilty and comply with Mueller.

Dumb little totalitarian simp.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:49 pm 
Board Emeritus

I heard part of the deal was delivering goods before a deal was accepted. Trump is Manafucked.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:03 pm 
Board Emeritus

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/14/politics ... ium=social

Quote:
Paul Manafort pleads guilty and agrees to cooperate with Mueller investigation

Quote:
Washington (CNN)Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort has agreed to cooperate with the Justice Department, including in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

Manafort pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy against the US and one count of conspiracy to obstruct justice due to attempts to tamper with witnesses, according to a court filing Friday.
Prosecutor Andrew Weissmann told the judge Manafort's plea agreement is a "cooperation agreement," and other charges will be dropped at sentencing at "or at the agreement of successful cooperation."

Manafort had proffered information to the government already, Weissmann said in court.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:09 pm 
Board Emeritus

Last night my sweetheart RACHEL asked the question and you could tell she was worried she would sound like , oh I dont know, ME :rw) :rofl: well not me personally, but you know

https://twitter.com/rgoodlaw/status/104 ... 0211132577

Quote:
Important line from Manafort's attorney. Manafort “wanted to make sure that his family was able to remain safe.”

Many have speculated what worried Manafort most, and made him slow to cooperate, was Kremlin's practice of going after family members of people who turn against them

You see putin IS a murderous dictator, rump works for putin, of course his life is in danger - didnt putin and rump poison Pussy Riot guy yesterday or this week? yes

I remember a time if I had claimed manafort or any witness was in danger for their lives I would have been called hyperbolic

Last edited by Libertas on Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:12 pm 
Board Emeritus

Somebody poisoned the Pussy Riot guy. I suspect that in time we'll find out that it did get traced to Russian intelligence, maybe the FSB.

Though you think they'd just shoot him, like that guy they blew away right in the Kremlin square. There's no legal consequence as long as you're working for the kleptocracy. It's like the hits in old time gangs, only this time the gangs ARE the g-men.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:27 pm 
Board Emeritus

Somebody poisoned the Pussy Riot guy. I suspect that in time we'll find out that it did get traced to Russian intelligence, maybe the FSB.

Though you think they'd just shoot him, like that guy they blew away right in the Kremlin square. There's no legal consequence as long as you're working for the kleptocracy. It's like the hits in old time gangs, only this time the gangs ARE the g-men.

This way the rump base can pretend it wasnt putin rump team.

I guess.

I dont know.

I know they will kill you or me or manafort or anybody who gets in their way, I know that the mob did that for a high level real estate guy in NYC also

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:45 pm 
Policy Wonk

Manafort is going to hand 45 over to Robert Mueller on goodamn Gold Plated Latinum Platter. Manafort was saying all along he would never flip/never cooperate and when faced with dyng in prison, he opted to save his miserable treasonous ass.

Manafort willl spill his fucking guts and there is nothing 45 can do . All those meetings, including one in Trump Tower with the Russians.

And 45 loving RePugs out there. Pardoning Manafort now would add another count of obstruction of justice to any Articles of Impeachment that would drawn up, and yes glen there will be Impeachment Hearings.

45 has Obstructed Justice, Committed Treason and continues to violate the Emoluments Clause. Pelosi is a political animal first, foremost and always. She will want to Speaker before she retires and if she has to greenlight impeachment hearings to get that chair she will.

Last edited by marindem on Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

I am confused, why would he, why wouldn't he just say he is guilty and get pardoned?

Everywhere I look people are saying what MD said, that rump is fucked.

Hope so, I am just wondering if these are FEDERAL crimes and manafort is worried about being killed or his family, why do this when he can get pardoned?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:50 pm 
Board Emeritus

I am confused, why would he, why wouldn't he just say he is guilty and get pardoned?

Manafort is probably facing charges in New York as well so if he cooperates with Mueller Mueller might recommend to the New York courts to go easy on Manafort since he cooperated in two federal cases. Remember, Trump has no pardon power over state convictions, only federal.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:54 pm 
Board Emeritus

Manafort is probably facing charges in New York as well so if he cooperates with Mueller Mueller might recommend to the New York courts to go easy on Manafort since he cooperated in two federal cases. Remember, Trump has no pardon power over state convictions, only federal.

He is? Facing state charges?

I know he cant be pardoned for state charges but I had not heard of any. Good news if true.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

Stupid bigot

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/14/politics ... index.html

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:28 pm 
Policy Wonk

Manafort Plea Deal Full Text.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/14/politics ... index.html.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:30 pm 
Board Emeritus

76 pages

I heard an analysis just now of a legal expert on Michelangelo Signorile that it is a PARDON proof deal where he is gonna sing sing sing

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:41 pm 
Board Emeritus

He is? Facing state charges?

I know he cant be pardoned for state charges but I had not heard of any. Good news if true.

He could possibly be facing state charges since many of the Wall Street crimes and banking crimes are handled in the state court. His crimes concerning money laundering and fraud could fall under the state's jurisdiction.

The reason I'm thinking this way is would have to do is keep his mouth Manafort shut and hope for a pardon. So if Trump was thinking of pardoning Manafort, and "communicated" that to him, the only thing he'd have to fear from U.S. law enforcement would be state charges. It may be that he's now worried about what Putin and the Russian autocrats knocking him off but I think that would be paranoia on his part.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:47 pm 
Policy Wonk

Congressman Adam Schiff (D-CA), ranking Democrat on HSCI is warning 45 NOT to pardon Manafort.

https://www.politicususa.com/2018/09/14 ... afort.html.

"Paul Manafort’s belated decision to plead guilty, admit the allegations against him, and agree to cooperate with prosecutors is a significant victory for Special Counsel Robert Mueller. Mueller not only secures another set of convictions against Trump’s campaign manager but the plea and cooperation agreement free up time for Mueller’s team to focus on other critical parts of the investigation.

Given that Manafort has been party to a joint defense agreement with Trump, held out for a pardon, and admits to conspiring to obstruct justice, the value of his cooperation remains to be seen. But Paul Manafort was involved in or had knowledge of key developments of the Trump campaign, including the Trump Tower meeting in which the campaign expected to receive dirt on Hillary Clinton. If he cooperates fully and truthfully on all matters within the scope of the Special Counsel’s investigation, Manafort may provide important information and insight into the Trump campaign’s links to and possible cooperation with Russia. I would also hope that his cooperation includes testifying before congressional committees.

The evidence presented by the Special Counsel’s office is overwhelming and should put to rest any idea that Manafort is even remotely deserving of a pardon. If the President moves to pardon Manafort or impede his cooperation in any way, it would constitute an attempt to obstruct justice. Mueller and his team continue to make progress and must be allowed to finish their investigation without interference by President Trump or his Republican allies in Congress
."

Mr. Schiff could be the next Chair of HSCI. Just Maxine Waters could be Chair of House Finance Committee. This is NOT some off hand comment, 45 would add another count of Obstruction of Justice to any Articles of Impeachment that might be drawn up.

But 45 is known to step on his dick and by pardoning Manafort, he would be using boots with 10-Penny Nails...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:18 pm 
Board Emeritus

Quote:
THE DEAL: Manafort has to cooperate "fully, truthfully, completely, and forthrightly" and testify to any grand juries and meet with government agents without his lawyer present.

from a tweet i read

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/ ... 0211134249

linking the document

WOW

oh, and

https://twitter.com/tribelaw/status/1040695773288169473

Quote:
Laurence Tribe

@tribelaw
Anyone recall who hand-picked Pence as Trump’s VP? Paul Manafort. And recall who led the squirrely transition? Mike Pence. Watch what unfolds as Manafort tells Mueller all he knows!

insert joke about sexual arousal here as in how excited one is at the prospect of that fucking bigot going down - a piece of shit so vile and filthy and disgusting even the state of Indiana couldnt stand him

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:51 pm 
Board Emeritus

men mostly pale who sit around day after day finding ways to fuck shit up.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/5-shad ... rld-stage/
Here are 5 shady ways Trump, Israel and Russia are colluding on the world stage---

In the latest bizarre twist in the Paul Manafort saga, the Guardian reports that Manafort may have conspired with an Israeli official to manipulate members of the Obama administration into supporting Viktor Yanukovych over Yulia Tymoshenko in Ukraine, and link the latter to anti-Semitism. Yanukovych was Russia’s chosen candidate.

Manafort reportedly bragged about his media connections. “I have someone pushing it on the NYPost. Bada bing bada boom.”

That’s not the first time the government of Israel has surprisingly popped up during the Russia probe, investigations into President Donald Trump and his associates and White House policy on a number of issues. It should be noted that whatever Israel’s role has been in propping up Donald Trump, it’s fairly shocking, given that the Trump campaign was arguably propelled by white nationalists and avowed anti-Semites. Donald Trump has yet to denounce the marchers in Charlottesville, who chanted “Jews will not replace us.”

1. ...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:09 pm 
Board Emeritus

One thing which slowed down getting rid of Nixon was we had to get rid of Spiro Agnew first.