It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:03 pm 
Board Emeritus

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/pu ... li=BBnb7Kz

Quote:
A member of the Russian punk rock protest group Pussy Riot is reportedly hospitalized and in critical condition after what those close to the band member suspect may be a poisoning.

Pyotr Verzilov is being treated in the toxicology department of Bakhrushin City Clinical Hospital in Moscow, according to Russian news outlet Meduza.

Verzilov was hospitalized late Tuesday after losing his sight, speech, ability to walk and consciousness, his partner, Veronika Nikulshina, told the outlet. Nikulshina said Verzilov started to feel unwell following a court hearing on Tuesday. The two were arrested during a day of protests in Moscow earlier this week.

Putin, rump, mcconnell, all guilty of this, manafort, etc.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:15 pm 
Board Emeritus

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/pussy-riot-member-in-critical-condition-after-possible-poisoning-reports/ar-BBNfKdz?li=BBnb7Kz

I guess this means you believe the claims about the Clinton's killing Vince Foster.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:18 pm 
Board Emeritus

ps

dont let the pro rump pro treason poster hijack

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:48 pm 
Board Emeritus

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/pussy-riot-member-in-critical-condition-after-possible-poisoning-reports/ar-BBNfKdz?li=BBnb7Kz

That stupid little fascist Manafort just pleaded guilty to all manner of crap.

Now watch the cons cry foul and go into their overdefensive act...oh, look, it's already happening...

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:37 pm 
Policy Wonk

Let's bump this thread every damn day.

glen is one of Cons who can blame the Clintons or Obama. He cannot accept the Treason of 45 or the Obstruction of 45. But hot damn....blowjobs and child trafficking at Pizza Parlor....

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:07 pm 
Board Emeritus

Many outlets are repeating his claim that he was poisoned. Please note, I'm not sure if any major Western journalistic outlets have confirmed this with any documented toxicological etc. evidence.

Pussy Riot's Pyotr Verzilov: No criminal justice system in Russia
Hours after this interview with Al Jazeera, Pyotr Verzilov was hospitalised. His group claim he has been poisoned.
https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/featu ... 18780.html

I believe it is accurate to state all of Pussy Riot BELIEVE he was poisoned.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:36 pm 
Policy Wonk

I"ve just learned that HRC is actually a Yeti....related to the Loch Ness Monster.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:51 am 
Board Emeritus

Is Pussy Riot really GRU?

Putin doesn't just poison his enemies. He also poisons his own assets when he needs to clean up loose ends.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:15 pm 
Board Emeritus

Is Pussy Riot really GRU?

Putin doesn't just poison his enemies. He also poisons his own assets when he needs to clean up loose ends.

Almost crazy enough to be true.

So is this guy alright now?

Will Manafort be safe? Putin does kill or murder his political enemies.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:34 pm 
Board Emeritus

I don't know if they are. But I do know active measures works both sides. I do know that the opposition in Russia is often faked.

For an enemy of Putin and his government, Pussy Riot seems to have a lot of leeway, leaving the country as they please. Members were apparently caught with marijuana and only given a slap on the wrist. I know some members were arrested and arrested again when their jail term was up. But were they really jailed?

Here are members with Julian Assange

Heh just throwing conspiracies out there on this. I have no idea. Just seems weird. But Russia is not to be trusted, period.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:37 pm 
Board Emeritus

hmmmm

No reason to be with that fuck other than...hmmmm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:15 pm 
Board Emeritus

On the one hand, Putin does have an advisor who is very much of the belief that politicians should control their own opposition.

On the other, I happen to like Pussy Riot, they've done videos that are very critical of Trump, as well as Putin and the Russian Orthodox Church.

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

They do sing in Russian - of course, but their popular international songs have all been subtitled. :mrgreen:

Let's say I'm skeptical of this theory.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:28 pm 
Board Emeritus

On the one hand, Putin does have an advisor who is very much of the belief that politicians should control their own opposition.

On the other, I happen to like Pussy Riot, they've done videos that are very critical of Trump, as well as Putin and the Russian Orthodox Church.

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

They do sing in Russian - of course, but their popular international songs have all been subtitled. :mrgreen:

Let's say I'm skeptical of this theory.

God I hope so...why Assange? Was that before it was clear he is a putin stooge?

When was that photo?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:09 pm 
Board Emeritus

Don't know the date of that photo. Do know the date of this interview, it's at top. October 2016.

Pussy Riot’s Nadya Tolokno: Julian Assange Is ‘Connected with the Russian Government’
One of the leaders of the anti-Putin punk rock collective Pussy Riot opens up about Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin, WikiLeaks’ ties to the Kremlin, and the group’s anti-Trump anthem.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/pussy-rio ... government

[snip]

What’s your take on the current state of WikiLeaks? It’s an organization that’s done a lot of good, but they do seem to be doing Vladimir Putin’s bidding when it comes to influencing the U.S. presidential election.

It was a tough conversation between me and Julian Assange about that when I came to the Ecuadorian Embassy two years ago. We had the conversation and you can’t really blame people for having another position. I understood his position: he’s in a state of war with the American government. He’s smart and charismatic and will use any means to destroy the American government. And we had a conversation if it was really the ethical thing to do that with the hands of another government [Russia] which is, in fact, much worse and a real authoritarian government. Julian Assange is a really good diplomat, so he can basically just dodge direct answers from my questions on that, and gives other answers—as Putin usually does when people ask him directly about some uncomfortable things.

So Julian Assange didn’t deny that he was working with the Russian government?

He couldn’t deny it. On the next day after I visited the Ecuadorian Embassy, the head of Russia’s biggest propaganda network, Russia Today, the editor-in-chief came to him and they had a project together. [b]He often works with the Russia propaganda machine, and doesn’t try to hide it. Julian Assange doesn’t try to hide that fact because he hosts at the Ecuadorian Embassy the editor-in-chief of the Russian propaganda team, Russia Today, and has projects with them. Russia Today has nothing to do with truth. They get tons of government money, so instead of that money going to healthcare or education, it serves these propaganda goals—which is disturbing for a lot of Russians because they’re undergoing a huge economic crisis. But Julian Assange, he openly works with [Russia]. It’s not a secret. He’s connected with the Russian government, and I feel that he’s proud of it. And with Julian Assange, I really like a lot of the things that he’s done, too.

[snip][end]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:25 pm 
Board Emeritus

I would hate to give up on Pussy Riot, now I dont have to, thanks prof.

Assange is the epitome of self serving ego prick, willing to go in with murderous dictator to betray everything he supposedly stood for.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:05 am 
Board Emeritus

I guess this means you believe the claims about the Clinton's killing Vince Foster.

I guess this means you're a jerkoff misogynist Trumper.