RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:37 pm 
Board Emeritus

Once again, the President is saying these acquisitions are false.

I bet he's telling his cult members it's the deep state.

Jim Jones had nothing on this guy.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:06 am 
Board Emeritus

Jim Jones had nothing on this guy.

He would poison the whole country just to satisfy his desire to fuck with everybody.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:44 pm 
Board Emeritus

SHE was drunk, says the coked-up serial sex abuser of women and girls.

Trump Accuses Democrats of Running ‘Con Game’ Against Kavanaugh - NYT

Quote:
Mr. Trump singled out the latest accuser, Deborah Ramirez, who said in an interview with The New Yorker that Judge Kavanaugh exposed himself to her during a drinking party at Yale University. “She was totally messed up,” Mr. Trump said. “The second accuser has nothing,” he added. “She admits she was drunk.”

He adopted a sarcastic tone in mocking Judge Kavanaugh’s critics. “Oh gee, let’s not make him a Supreme Court justice because of this,” he said.

The president said he watched Judge Kavanaugh give his interview to Fox News on Monday night and suggested that he thought the nominee had been honest but not necessarily sure-footed. “He was so truthful,” Mr. Trump said. “You’re not seeing him on his footing,” he added. “He’s never had charges like this.”

Such victims they are, when made accountable to their behavior.

They'll preach "personal responsibility" at everyone else on Planet Earth in a heartbeat, tho. :problem:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:35 pm 
Board Emeritus

The Slut Shaming has not even started yet.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:30 pm 
Board Emeritus

I've asked my Republican Neighbors this question, and they either walk away or just flat out ignore me.

"IF HRC was in the White House and had nominated a Progressive Judge, with the exact same problem(s) as Kavanaugh has now, would you be agitating for that person, or demanding hearings"?

That is problem. Republicans would be howling to winds right now, they would be demanding an F.B.I. Investgation. They would be demanding a delay in the Hearings. They would be demanding a delay in the vote....IF HRC had made this kind of appointment.

The only reason Kavanaugh was nominated is because 45 needs someone to CHA for him on SCOTUS.

The Russian Puppet Masters demand this and they must obey.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:17 pm 
Board Emeritus

And the simple fact is NO Democrat would appoint someone as filthy as this guy.

No Democrat would do any of the things rump has done, even the most cynical democrats are not this sick.

These republicans are physical enemies of our nation. They have been for a very long time.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:30 pm 
Board Emeritus

And the simple fact is NO Democrat would appoint someone as filthy as this guy.

No Democrat would do any of the things rump has done, even the most cynical democrats are not this sick.

These republicans are physical enemies of our nation. They have been for a very long time.

Dems are not perfect, we have had our share of groaners. This is more along the lines of Pure Rank Hypocrisy on the part of Cons.

They went postitively full blown bat shit crazy a White House Intern giving a blow job.

Now they are more than willing to vote out their majority by following through with a sexual predator.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:33 pm 
Board Emeritus

I've asked my Republican Neighbors this question, and they either walk away or just flat out ignore me.

"IF HRC was in the White House and had nominated a Progressive Judge, with the exact same problem(s) as Kavanaugh has now, would you be agitating for that person, or demanding hearings"?

That is problem. Republicans would be howling to winds right now, they would be demanding an F.B.I. Investgation. They would be demanding a delay in the Hearings. They would be demanding a delay in the vote....IF HRC had made this kind of appointment.

The only reason Kavanaugh was nominated is because 45 needs someone to CHA for him on SCOTUS.

The Russian Puppet Masters demand this and they must obey.

Given the exact same hypothetical question: What would you be doing? Would you be calling for an FBI investigation or would you be attacking Republicans? Rhetorical question. You don’t have to answer cause I already know.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:53 pm 
Board Emeritus

Given the exact same hypothetical question: What would you be doing? Would you be calling for an FBI investigation or would you be attacking Republicans? Rhetorical question. You don’t have to answer cause I already know.

It's too much of a hypothetical q.

You might recall that the Dems have gotten rid of people like Franken and Conyers.

Your president, however, has 20 accusations against him, not to mention paying off two women to shut them up.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:09 pm 
Board Emeritus

IF you knew anything about me you would not be asking that question.

But, seeing as you being a Republican Sycophant here is what you need to know.

Yes, an unqualified yes. I would be demanding such investigation that YOU do not demand..

I would be demanding Accountablilty, Accountability that YOU do not demand.

I would be demanding Responsibility be taken for such a Nomination, Responsibility that YOU do not demand.

You joe, on the other hand do NOT demand an Investigation.

You joe, on the other hand do NOT demand Accountability.

You joe, on the other hand do NOT demand Responsibilty.

You joe, you make sounds and do nothing, you sit back allow it happen because it suits you.

IF you knew anthing about me, you would I was a constant critic of HRC and her Nomination. But as a Delegate I could not publically at least endorse another, those are rules I live by.

I do not let my political beliefs interfer with my sense of right and wrong, Republicans can make no such claim. They have known Sexual Predator in the White House. They follow blindly a Man who is known Serial Womanizer and a Man who has boasted of Sexually Assaulting Women. A lot of Dems I know followed WJC blindly. I questioned his honesty regarding Monica Lewinsky and was one of the first demand he be held accountable, Republicans have made no such moves to demand the same for 45 or his his chosen Nominee. A Man who according the at least 4-Women sexually abused them. Republicans do not question, Republicans do not demand responsibility and they sure as hell do NOT demand Accountability.

Do not question my political beliefs when you sit by and quietly accept and do nothing.

Last edited by marindem on Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:14 pm 
Board Emeritus

Why do you do nothing joe, other than ask questions?

When will YOU demand an Investigation?

When will YOU demand Accountability?

When will YOU demand Responsibility be taken?

When will YOU do something other than be a follower of Man who is out destroy our country?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:25 pm 
Board Emeritus

Republicans do not question, Republicans do not demand responsibility and they sure as hell do NOT demand Accountability.

Especially when it comes to holding conservative whites and their nasty little sons responsible for their rapist behavior.

Question some of them long enough and they might even tell you he raped her because he loved her.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:33 pm 
Board Emeritus

Why do you do nothing joe, other than ask questions?

When will YOU demand an Investigation?

When will YOU demand Accountability?

When will YOU demand Responsibility be taken?

When will YOU do something other than be a follower of Man who is out destroy our country?

You are right. I know little to nothing about you. You know little to nothing about me but that does not prevent you from questioning my political beliefs.

First all we have right now is questions. We don't have anything on the record from Dr. Jones Ford. So the first thing in any investigation is to gather information. So I have no problem whatsoever having Dr. Jones giving testimony under oath to the committee.

Second, I don't give a shit about HRC or what you think about her. She is not at issue here. Why bring her up.? She isn't relevant to this conversation. You bust Glen's chops every time he mentions her and then you pull the same shit. Follow your own advice and stick to the topic.

Third, you accuse me of being a Trump supporter but yet you can not show a single post where I have. So you are making unfounded allegations. Is that your idea of responsibility and accountability?

Last edited by JoeMemphis on Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:44 pm 
Board Emeritus

You are right. I know little to nothing about you. You know little to nothing about me but that does not prevent you from questioning my political beliefs.

First all we have right now is questions. We don't have anything on the record from Dr. Jones. So the first thing in any investigation is to gather information. So I have no problem whatsoever having Dr. Jones giving testimony under oath to the committee.

Dr. Ford.

But one thing that differentiates her case from Anita Hill's is that she has named a co conspiotor, that stupid bigot/propagandist Mark Judge.

What we know of, so far, is the confidential letter that was leaked to the press. Grassley just released it in full for whatever reason.

The last thing cons want is that guy testifying, although if what they claim is true, that they weren't there and it didn't happen and Dr. Ford is, mixed up and confused and etc., you'd think the cons would jump at the chance to have him correct the record under oath.

Thing is, too many conservative males are dishonest about this sort of thing.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:59 pm 
Board Emeritus

Is that your idea of responsibility and accountability?

You are really big on asking questions, however I have seen first hand how you dance around when questions are asked of you. No, I will not fall into that trap joe.

You accept without question.

You follow without question.

You do not question.

You do not demand Accountability or Responsiblity.

You are a Southern White Male Conservative....you live in your very protected world.

Take your questioning of my motives and stick them up 45's ass.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:03 pm 
Board Emeritus

Especially when it comes to holding conservative whites and their nasty little sons responsible for their rapist behavior.

Question some of them long enough and they might even tell you he raped her because he loved her.

And are confused when we demand our people be held accountable, which we ALWAYS do including Bill Clinton.

You support rump unless you LOUDLY REPEATEDLY DAILY denounce him and EVERYTHING he and his administration do.

Last edited by Libertas on Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:03 pm 
Board Emeritus

You are really big on asking questions, however I have seen first hand how you dance around when questions are asked of you. No, I will not fall into that trap joe.

You accept without question.

You follow without question.

You do not question.

You do not demand Accountability or Responsiblity.

You are a Southern White Male Conservative....you live in your very protected world.

Take your questioning of my motives and stick them up 45's ass.

That says it all. You can't support your claims so you change the subject.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:05 pm 
Board Emeritus

I am confused, does Joe think Kavanaugh is innocent or that there is even a REMOTE chance he is telling the truth and Ford and the many others are all lying?

One of them is lying, which is it Joe?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:20 pm 
Board Emeritus

I am confused, does Joe think Kavanaugh is innocent or that there is even a REMOTE chance he is telling the truth and Ford and the many others are all lying?

One of them is lying, which is it Joe?

Joe hasn't heard one word of testimony under oath from either Dr Ford or Judge Kavanaugh on this subject. Joe only knows what Joe has heard reported just like you. Does Libertas believe that we should try and convict people in the press?

It's possible that neither is lying. I don't know. I think it is entirely possible that Dr Ford believes to her core everything she has alleged. The thing that concerns me is the repressed memory part. I do not know enough about that to make a call on it. I do know that eyewitness testimony is often wrong and I do know that memory often plays tricks on people and that often your memory doesn't improve with time. If her memory was affected by a tramatic event then it's entirely possible she is telling the truth as she remembers it. It's entirely possible as well that she has the wrong guy. It's a difficult case.

So I don't know who is telling the truth. It's possible they both are. It's also possible one is lying. As I said I haven't heard both sides of the story so I personally don't know.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:22 pm 
Board Emeritus

Knew it.

Fucking knew it. Memory problems eh Joe, you know what, fuck you.

I am sorry I asked, I dont care what you think, I knew you would say this shit. Fucking traitors

Oh and

Quote:
Confirmation vote will take place Friday morning per Ari Melber.

Jesus fucking christ, what a bunch of complete scum. What filth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:25 pm 
Board Emeritus

Joe hasn't heard one word of testimony under oath from either Dr Ford or Judge Kavanaugh on this subject. Joe only knows what Joe has heard reported just like you. Does Libertas believe that we should try and convict people in the press?

It's possible that neither is lying. I don't know. I think it is entirely possible that Dr Ford believes to her core everything she has alleged. The thing that concerns me is the repressed memory part. I do not know enough about that to make a call on it. I do know that eyewitness testimony is often wrong and I do know that memory often plays tricks on people and that often your memory doesn't improve with time. If her memory was affected by a tramatic event then it's entirely possible she is telling the truth as she remembers it. It's entirely possible as well that she has the wrong guy. It's a difficult case.

So I don't know who is telling the truth. It's possible they both are. It's also possible one is lying. As I said I haven't heard both sides of the story so I personally don't know.

There are more than just two sides.

Such limited, binary thinking. :problem:

If she's found to be telling the truth about this under oath, do you think it disqualifies Kavanaugh?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:29 pm 
Board Emeritus

Vote Friday morning no matter what per MSNBC

knew it

Normally a great question my dear, but we already know that the GOP wont ever consider anything anyone says to be true if it goes against them. Ever.

I say it all the time elsewhere, time for talk is over. They are at war with us.

Last edited by Libertas on Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:30 pm 
Board Emeritus

Knew it.

Fucking knew it. Memory problems eh Joe, you know what, fuck you.

I am sorry I asked, I dont care what you think, I knew you would say this shit. Fucking traitors

Why did you ask if you don't care what I think? People are allowed to disagree in this country for a number of reasons. It's a free country. if you think that everybody who doesn't agree with you is a traitor then you know little to nothing about freedom or democracy. Are you that fragile? That emotional?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:32 pm 
Board Emeritus

fucking filthy fucking traitors.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:41 pm 
Board Emeritus

I shout at the Top of My Lungs.....What's Going ON!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NXnxTNIWkc.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next