RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:21 pm 
Policy Wonk

Well, our favorite South Carolina Truck Driver is at it again, using his favorite What Aboutery to deflect away from the sexual harrassment. In the "Is this how conservative white males treat white women?" created by Carmen, he attempts and fails at showing that Dems are equally bad, but without dealing the underlying Misogynistic attitudes of Republicans like himself.

So in order help him deal with his overwhelming What aboutery, here is thread for it.

This is not be confused the "Blame William Jefferson Clinton/Hillary Rodham Clinton" thread. Though I am sure he will be easily confused.

He only knows how blame Democrats. Here is his thread to do it.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

Last edited by marindem on Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:27 pm 
Board Emeritus

Thank you for showing us what democrats in general and progressives in particular really think about working people.

BTW, how is a dumb ass truck driver who raised a daughter that has a PhD a Misogynistic? If that were true wouldn't I have raised my girls to be subservient wives?

BTW:
ED SCHULTZ= WIFE BEATER
SHERROD BROWN= WIFE BEATER
REP ELLISON= WOMEN BEATER
MARINDEM=DUMB ASS

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:36 pm 
Policy Wonk

Fuck You glen.

Fuck Your Party.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

Thank you for showing us what democrats in general and progressives in particular really think about working people.

BTW, how is a dumb ass truck driver who raised a daughter that has a PhD a Misogynistic? If that were true wouldn't I have raised my girls to be subservient wives?

BTW:
ED SCHULTZ= WIFE BEATER
MARINDEM=DUMB ASS

GLENF=WIFE BEATER?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:50 pm 
Board Emeritus

GLENF=WIFE BEATER?

No such allegations have ever been made towards me.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:53 pm 
Board Emeritus

No such allegations have ever been made towards me.

It doesn't matter if any allegations have ever been made. The question is have you ever beaten your wife. If yes, why? If no, prove it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:08 pm 
Policy Wonk

Being called a Dumb Ass by an ill educated dumb ass South Carolina Truck Driver....oh pain...oh pain.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:09 pm 
Policy Wonk

Answer Number 6's Question glen, you love ask questions, but never seem to be willing to answer.

Last edited by marindem on Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:17 pm 
Board Emeritus

Has glen ever told his Wife/Daughter to get over being sexually assaulted?

Did you have any underage prostitutes when in Nam? Did you know of any of the men who did have underage prostitutes? Did you do anything to prevent the men under you from engaging in sex acts with underage prostitutes?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:33 pm 
Board Emeritus

Did you have any underage prostitutes when in Nam? Did you know of any of the men who did have underage prostitutes? Did you do anything to prevent the men under you from engaging in sex acts with underage prostitutes?

Before you ask questions of others, how about not dodging answering my question to you. I'll repeat it: The question is have you ever beaten your wife. If yes, why? If no, prove it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:35 pm 
Board Emeritus

We say: cops quit killing us!

They say: yes, but...

We say: stop trying to rape us!

They say: yes, but...

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:05 pm 
Board Emeritus

Before you ask questions of others, how about not dodging answering my question to you. I'll repeat it: The question is have you ever beaten your wife. If yes, why? If no, prove it.

I have my answer. It concerns my mother. When I was too young for them to think I was paying attention, like five or so, she was talking with a friend who was with an abusive man. Mom told her she didn't have to take it. She said "but he's bigger than me." Mom said, deadly serious, "He has to sleep some time, and I have a butcher knife."

First, I love women, and I'm not a violent person, only been in one fist-fight - with another male - in my life, I was drunk, and lost badly. I don't hit.

But I've also always had in the back of my mind... they all have butcher knives, and I have to sleep sometime!

The worst I have with my wife is she says she plucks hairs from the back of my head when I sleep so I'll look bald.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

Has glen ever told his Wife/Daughter to get over being sexually assaulted?

Conservative males believe we all want it. A lot of them believe this about their own daughters.

It's the same mentality behind honor killings.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:11 pm 
Board Emeritus

Did you have any underage prostitutes when in Nam?

Was the better part of you really left dripping down the whorehouse wall?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:13 pm 
Board Emeritus

Too bad he cant ask you that whether about Nam or Iraq or anywhere else like that for that matter.

LOL too many that's in that one...which war did you fight in glen?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:37 pm 
Policy Wonk

BTW:
ED SCHULTZ= WIFE BEATER
MARINDEM=DUMB ASS

Ed Schultz - Didn't happen.

Sherrod Brown - Didn't happen.

Rep Ellison - Investigation on going.

glen = Dumb Ass South Carolina Truck Driver who needs to take off his shoes and socks to count to 1.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:45 pm 
Policy Wonk

?

What a sad, sick, and pathetic Piece of Shit you are. For you to ask that question, when you support and you defend a Man who boasts about Sexually Abusing Women is truly disgusting.

Last edited by marindem on Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:01 pm 
Policy Wonk

Too bad he cant ask you that whether about Nam or Iraq or anywhere else like that for that matter.

LOL too many that's in that one...which war did you fight in glen?

Leave to the perverted mind a twisted fuck like glen to ask such questions. For as long as there has been war, there have been Men who bought, bartered, traded or raped Women in the countries they were fighting in. That is nothing new.

In 'Nam, it was just plain out and out perversion, which is what fuck wads like glen would understand. Hell you could buy fully loaded sharps's of heroin for maybe $5.00 U.S. on the streets of Saigon. NO glen I did not use heroin. I did try Opium, once and that shit is just tooo plain dangerous. I stuck with beer or Japanese Scotch.

G.I's buying sex ain't new.

Mayb glen should has ask how much 45's golden shower cost.