It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:33 pm 
Board Emeritus

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09 ... t-her.html

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... ence-claim

Well to be truthful the women Ellison beat was a girlfriend not his wife. Unless of course the women are lying but, as we have learned women never lie about abuse and never have a false memory after 25-35 years.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:37 pm 
Policy Wonk

Hey look everybody, another in a long line empty brained attempts by glen to prove totally wrong he is.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:40 pm 
Policy Wonk

If they are, it doesn't excuse anyone else's behavior.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:43 pm 
Board Emeritus

Even if Kavenaugh DID try to rape the girl, glen believes Kav should be a Supreme Court Justice.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:46 pm 
Board Emeritus

glen, when did you stop beating your wife?

Neither link you provided has evidence their wives, only allegations.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

Even if Kavenaugh DID try to rape the girl, glen believes Kav should be a Supreme Court Justice.

It is a documented fact that Brown beat his wife and there is medical evidence that Ellison beat his girlfriend. By trying to derail this thread you are defending wife beaters. This thread is about Ellison and Brown beating their wives and girlfriends. Not about kavanaugh by attempting to derail you show you got nothing

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:49 pm 
Board Emeritus

glen, when did you stop beating your wife?

Neither link you provided has evidence their wives, only allegations.

There is sworn court testimony about Brown and medical records to back up Ellison's GF accusations. Now please submit what you just said to one of the Kavanaugh is guilty threads.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:53 pm 
Board Emeritus

Wow, you are just a sack of shit, you know? You know this is nothing but deflection for Kav. Even if he is a rapist, you still think he should be a Supreme Court Justice.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:56 pm 
Board Emeritus

It is a documented fact that Brown beat his wife and there is medical evidence that Ellison beat his girlfriend. By trying to derail this thread you are defending wife beaters. This thread is about Ellison and Brown beating their wives and girlfriends. Not about kavanaugh by attempting to derail you show you got nothing

The doctor only know who the wife said the cause was from. At best, it's hearsay. If Ellison did it, then he needs to step up and accept responsibility.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:57 pm 
Policy Wonk

If Ellison and Brown did those things they should not be representing anything.

That goes for any congressperson or senator or scotus or president.

If you want to get back your position, earn it and that starts when you acknowledge there is an issue.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:58 pm 
Board Emeritus

There is sworn court testimony about Brown and medical records to back up Ellison's GF accusations. Now please submit what you just said to one of the Kavanaugh is guilty threads.

Sorry to disappoint you but I never said Kavanaugh is guilty.

And stop beating your wife. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:06 pm 
Board Emeritus

glen I just read the piece on Sherrod Brown. You've already said even if Kav was guilty of the accusations, he should be confirmed. What Sherrod was accused of is NOT what you said. You said he was a wife beater. That's not what he was accused of, and the accuser has recanted.

So, it's just simple - Brown is a Dem, and Kav is a Republican. And you are a hypocritical slimeball.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:13 pm 
Board Emeritus

glen I just read the piece on Sherrod Brown. You've already said even if Kav was guilty of the accusations, he should be confirmed. What Sherrod was accused of is NOT what you said. You said he was a wife beater. That's not what he was accused of, and the accuser has recanted.

So, it's just simple - Brown is a Dem, and Kav is a Republican. And you are a hypocritical slimeball.

She didn't recant, she said something along the lines that many hateful things were alleged. But, you go right on and defend wife beaters.....as long as they are progressive democrats.

Now if you are asserting that women lie about being abused well, according to progressive they never do. Unless of course they are accusing a democrat.

Fact is his ex-wife went into court and swore under oath that he abused her.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:14 pm 
Board Emeritus

The doctor only know who the wife said the cause was from. At best, it's hearsay. If Ellison did it, then he needs to step up and accept responsibility.

So why don't you go on the Kavanaugh threads and say the exact same thing?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:15 pm 
Board Emeritus

Wow, you are just a sack of shit, you know? You know this is nothing but deflection for Kav. Even if he is a rapist, you still think he should be a Supreme Court Justice.

Quit deflecting while you defend the abuse of women.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:15 pm 
Policy Wonk

We know glen defends boasts of sexual assault by 45, "Grab her by the PUSSY!"

We know glen defends the misogyny of 45, "I moved on her like a bitch".

We know that glen defends 45 walking into the dressing Beauty Pageant Contestants, some as young as 14 and 15-Years Old.

We know glen defends 45 perving out on a 10-Year Old Girl.

glen would blame his daughter if she was sexually assaulted.

And yes glen, you do need to answer the question about beating your wife.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:18 pm 
Board Emeritus

She didn't recant, she said something along the lines that many hateful things were alleged. But, you go right on and defend wife beaters.....as long as they are progressive democrats.

Now if you are asserting that women lie about being abused well, according to progressive they never do. Unless of course they are accusing a democrat.

Fact is his ex-wife went into court and swore under oath that he abused her.

You're a fucking liar, he has NEVER been accused of striking a woman. From your article (bolding mine):

Recchie, now a supporter of Brown, called the video “disgusting” and said that Brown is a “great father.” She has previously said of the divorce proceedings that, “Divorce can often be an unfriendly ordeal, and ours was no exception. There was a lot of hurt on both sides, and it led only to angry words.”

Calling him a wife beater is nothing more than a complete purposeful lie. You are the perfect Trumper, aren't you?

You are truly scum.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:27 pm 
Board Emeritus

You're a fucking liar, he has NEVER been accused of striking a woman. From your article (bolding mine):

Recchie, now a supporter of Brown, called the video “disgusting” and said that Brown is a “great father.” She has previously said of the divorce proceedings that, “Divorce can often be an unfriendly ordeal, and ours was no exception. There was a lot of hurt on both sides, and it led only to angry words.”

Calling him a wife beater is nothing more than a complete purposeful lie. You are the perfect Trumper, aren't you?

You are truly scum.

Brown's wife testified under oath that he pushed her and was physical with her. I guess open fists don't count?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:29 pm 
Board Emeritus

So why don't you go on the Kavanaugh threads and say the exact same thing?

Because this isn't hearsay in that a second person is claiming Ford told them Kavanaugh sexually assaulted Ford. Ford is making the accusation directly. Got that straight?

Last edited by Number6 on Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:29 pm 
Board Emeritus

You are truly scum.

Why am I scum it was Sherrod Brown who abused and pushed around his wife. Talk about condemning the messenger. Are you saying his wife lied in court under oath about his abuse?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:31 pm 
Board Emeritus

Because this isn't hearsay in that a second person is claiming Ford told them Kavanaugh sexually assaulted Ford. Ford is making the accusation directly. Got that straight?

Brown's wife testified under oath that he was abusive towards her and pushed her around. Ellison's GF says he [ Ellison] has beat her and has medical proof of the abuse. How is that different from what Dr Ford is saying about Kavanaugh? Other than in these two cases there is documentation.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:37 pm 
Board Emeritus

Brown's wife testified under oath that he was abusive towards her and pushed her around. Ellison's GF says he [ Ellison] has beat her and has medical proof of the abuse. How is that different from what Dr Ford is saying about Kavanaugh? Other than in these two cases there is documentation.

She made an allegation but it wasn't proven in court, was it, or else Brown would have had charges filed against him. According to your link,
Quote:
The website has a minute-long video that references Brown's divorce proceedings from 1986 when his then-wife, Larke Recchie, alleged that Brown would become physically threatening and would sometimes shove or push her, Cleveland.com reported.

Do you understand what is said in the link you provided? I don't think you do. Just remember, never say "READY" "AIM" FIRE" Barney.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:44 pm 
Board Emeritus

Why am I scum it was Sherrod Brown who abused and pushed around his wife. Talk about condemning the messenger. Are you saying his wife lied in court under oath about his abuse?

She said afterwards that the only thing they had were words.

Don't you have to strike someone to beat them? Just asking.

Yep, you're scum.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:44 pm 
Policy Wonk

I will ignore the fox link because all fox does is lie, in other words, a perfect platform for glen.

From the Hill:

A dark money PAC in Ohio appears to be behind a new website that is attempting to use the #MeToo movement to target Sen. Sherrod Brown (D) over accusations of domestic violence that came up in his 1986 divorce.

The website http://www.metooohio.com appears to have ties to a Republican firm that has done work for Brown's opponent in the November election, Rep. Jim Renacci( (R) .

Dark Money is highly suspect and therefore any material sourced from that money is equally suspect.

From the Hill, Ms. Reechie speaking:

"This isn't the first time someone has gone after my family to score cheap political points," said Ms. Ms. Reechie.

"I'm dismayed that Congressman Renacci would do something this shameless, despite the fact that I've already addressed this matter. I was proud to support Sherrod in 2006 and 2012 — just as I am this time around. Anyone who suggests he is not an honorable man is just wrong".

Ms. Reechie supports Senator Brown. She admits to use of harsh language. She later recanted what she said. The allegation she made is court remains unproven.

It would seem glen that your unsupported allegations are based on second and third hand information from less than reliable sources, but you are after all a lying Republican and whatelse should we expect from you.

Last edited by marindem on Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:46 pm 
Board Emeritus

She said afterwards that the only thing they had were words.

Don't you have to strike someone to beat them? Just asking.

Yep, you're scum.

glen's home must have flooded which would explain where all the scum from Hurricane Florence came from.