RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:17 am 
Policy Wonk

A second woman has come forward alleging sexual misconduct by embattled Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, days before his scheduled testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee in response to a previous allegation of sexual assault.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white- ... ge-n912371.

Deborah Ramirez, who attended Yale University with Kavanaugh, told The New Yorker that Kavanaugh pulled down his pants and exposed himself to her while they were classmates there.

"I was embarrassed and ashamed and humiliated,” said Ms. Ramirez. She added that she recalled Kavanaugh next to her, pulling up his pants. “Brett was laughing,” Ms. Ramierz continued. “I can still see his face, and his hips coming forward, like when you pull up your pants.... Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,’” she said. “It was his full name. I don’t think it was just ‘Brett.’ And I remember hearing and being mortified that this was out there.”

It is clear that Kavanaugh has engaged in inappropriate behavior. There is suppose to a third Woman who has come forward. The F.B.I. must investigate.

EDIT:

Reports out of Montgomery County Maryland of a Fourth Woman coming forward to accuse Kavanaugh of Sexual Abuse/Sexual Assault.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/montgo ... er-report/.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.