It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:29 pm 
Board Emeritus

https://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/ ... estigation

Quote:
If Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein is ousted Monday, oversight of the special counsel investigation of Russian activity will most likely fall to Solicitor General Noel J. Francisco.

Francisco, a former partner at the Jones Day law firm in Washington, is the next Senate-confirmed Justice Department official in line to oversee the probe led by Special Counsel Robert S. Muller. However, there is an open question about Francisco’s role in such a situation, because of a possible conflict dating from his time at Jones Day.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions previously recused himself from involvement.

In his current role, Francisco is the top Supreme Court litigator for the Trump administration.

He has strong conservative credentials. He clerked for the late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, was an associate White House counsel in the George W. Bush administration and also worked in the Justice Department’s Office of Legal Counsel for two years during the Bush administration.

Before getting to his current job, Francisco had already argued three cases before the Supreme Court, all frustrating the Obama administration. He successfully challenged President Barack Obama’s recess appointments to the National Labor Relations Board.

I sure hope I wasnt right all along, that not only will rump escape justice but they ALL will, hope I was wrong.

He will likely recuse himself and the next DAY be reinstated because all he needs to do that is get a signature from the traitor. The people I listen to on the radio say this is what they are worried about and very much so. That this guy is a DEAD LOCK certain sycophant who will do exactly what the traitor tells him to do.