RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 450 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Ford-Kavanaugh Hearings
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:34 am 
Board Emeritus

Gooooooo, Prof. Ford!

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:45 am 
Board Emeritus

One very brave Woman, Cons see her as an enemy to be destroyed. That is how these assholes think.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:54 am 
Board Emeritus

Christine is very brave very chilling stories Brett is a stupid creep.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:01 am 
Policy Wonk

I can sense her anxiousness. True anxiousness is hard to fake.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:05 am 
Board Emeritus

Prosecutor lady is playing Miss Nicety-Nice.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:07 am 
Board Emeritus

I can sense her anxiousness. True anxiousness is hard to fake.

These R's want her reliving it.

The entire subject is a pron genre, for them.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:12 am 
Board Emeritus

To the q. I wondered about in the this is how conservative whtie males treat white women thread, yes, she is teaching this semester.

A reporter went to a class of her and after class, went up to ask her a question. She thought it was a student, turns out it was a reporter. :evil:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:17 am 
Board Emeritus

I love how she keeps reminding the committee: they are dealing with a psych prof.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:32 am 
Board Emeritus

The R's are going to come back after this break and try to bury Dr. Ford.

This stupid prosecutor strategy is backfiring.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:35 am 
Board Emeritus

Keep doing this reporting so I know what is going on, I refuse to watch her be raped again.

please

btw Salesforce /Metallica/Janet Jackson, anybody you know go?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:50 am 
Board Emeritus

these white men dont realize how much shit theyve caused and brought to the surface, again,
for women across the planet, all forced to relive deeply personal issues, all because of another white guy.

i, for one, am nauseous at the thought of these haughty useless ignorant pale men asking
questions of an injured woman...with that tone of voice.

careful boys. your ice is real thin.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:52 am 
Board Emeritus

Stephanie - Momma is saying the rightwing is losing it watching this that they admit Dr Ford is very credible, etc.

Too bad it wont matter. FUCKERS

FOX NEWS says "we" are losing, they mean rapist men are losing, fox, etc.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:59 am 
Board Emeritus

Watching it on CNN. Dr. Blasey Ford is totally credible. RePugs ain't got shit.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:02 pm 
Board Emeritus

Watching it on CNN. Dr. Blasey Ford is totally credible. RePugs ain't got shit.

When they confirm him anyway, what can we do to get the word out to the 40 million American Women who dont know who Kavanaugh is, Dr. Ford is, Grassley is, or that there is a SC hearing going on in the first place?

Oh, and the 40 million men who dont know these things also, but if Women knew about this, it would MATTER and change things.

I hear even napolitano at fox is saying Dr Ford is credible

come on GOP prove me wrong, dont confirm him, prove me wrong when I say you have NO morals, none and you are INCAPABLE of doing the right thing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:37 pm 
Board Emeritus

Quote:
Every GOP campaign strategist and Hill staffer wishes they had the button to open the trap door under Rachel Mitchell’s chair. What a total and complete Political disaster for Republicans.

9:16 AM - Sep 27, 2018

Steve Schmidt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:41 pm 
Board Emeritus

I have it on the radio. I can't look at those old white guy Senate disasters. She sounds very anxious on the radio, as if her lawyers told her to expect an Anita Hill ambush. She also sounds completely credible. Right now she's answering questions about her polygraph, which she passed.

I'm amazed that drumpf postponed The Meeting with Rosenstein. I figured that it was the perfect time to slip it through off the Nooz.

Lunchtime.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:49 pm 
Board Emeritus

I have it on the radio. I can't look at those old white guy Senate disasters. She sounds very anxious on the radio, as if her lawyers told her to expect an Anita Hill ambush. She also sounds completely credible. Right now she's answering questions about her polygraph, which she passed.

I'm amazed that drumpf postponed The Meeting with Rosenstein. I figured that it was the perfect time to slip it through off the Nooz.

Lunchtime.

He wouldnt miss this for anything

He loves watching Women be attacked, demoralized. If that did NOT happen today, he will be in a very very bad mood.

In fact there is reporting that he is furious.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:50 pm 
Board Emeritus

Every GOP campaign strategist and Hill staffer wishes they had the button to open the trap door under Rachel Mitchell’s chair. What a total and complete Political disaster for Republicans.

9:16 AM - Sep 27, 2018

Steve Schmidt

2.5 hours of testimony. :|

The R's really f'ed themselves with their behavior of trying to shove this guy onto the court and not doing what they did in 91, which is bring in the FBI to investigate.

The Miss Nice-Nasty ploy isn't working for them, at all, because each Dem has gotten the chance to show support while the R's sit there and stew in their own sauce.

They brought this on themselves, just like BK brought this on himself. They didn't do due dilligence, and why would they since they all behave as if they're compromised, as it is.

Stupid bigots

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:51 pm 
Board Emeritus

Yes, same here.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:54 pm 
Board Emeritus

She was a buddy of Sheriff Joe Arpaio and servered(s) in the Maricopa D.A's Office as a sex crimes prosecutor....for the record the Maricopa County D.A's Office has lousy record on Rape Convictions.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:59 pm 
Board Emeritus

2.5 hours of testimony. :|

The R's really f'ed themselves with their behavior of trying to shove this guy onto the court and not doing what they did in 91, which is bring in the FBI to investigate.

The Miss Nice-Nasty ploy isn't working for them, at all, because each Dem has gotten the chance to show support while the R's sit there and stew in their own sauce.

They brought this on themselves, just like BK brought this on himself. They didn't do due dilligence, and why would they since they all behave as if they're compromised, as it is.

Stupid bigots

So many Democrats on the Committee are former Prosecutors, the Republicans are sitting around with a Collective Thumb up their ass.

Can't wait Senator Harris, former California Attorney General, former District Attorney for the City and County of San Francisco....she is NOT a Lightweight.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:06 pm 
Board Emeritus

Rump wont fire Rosenstein until his sycophant is put on the court.

Once he is he will do all the shit we were afraid he would do.

I hear LINDSAY GRAHAM was a total ASS, but I didnt watch, I cant , I wont watch her be RAPED a 2nd time by 11 white male disgusting piles of human waste

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:18 pm 
Board Emeritus

Ok, the nooz keeps playing the most difficult -- very obviously, viscerally difficult -- part of the testimony. I couldn't read it, and barely could listen, couldn't watch. On my way in to the office rn but will be calling in to my counselor.

This is why a lot of people I know right now are skipping the hearings.

The R's will really be shooting themselves in the foot with a vote tomorrow, but I think what someone at RFL (adam?) said earlier is right, that they're willing to sacrifice the midterms (i.e. the 53%ers will punish them at the polls) for putting this whackjob on the SCOTUS for life. Or, so compromised that they will do so.

Harris, Hirono, and Booker haven't questioned, yet.

And oh man I cannot wait for them to bring the heat to Kavenaugh later. The dumb bigot better bring a flame-retardant suit, after this morning...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:25 pm 
Board Emeritus

Yes, the board cons and the GOP senators DESPERATELY want to EXECUTE Women who have sex without their permission so expect the most vile slap in the face in history.

Oh, you dont support that? Sure you do, you vote republican.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:26 pm 
Board Emeritus

Quote:
Lindsey Graham: a woman just shouted to him as he got on an elevator that she was raped, he said
"I'm sorry. Tell the cops."

Emma Dumain
@Emma_Dumain
A woman just told @LindseyGrahamSC she was raped. He said, as he headed into an elevator, "I'm sorry. Tell the cops."

10:13 AM - Sep 27, 2018

https://twitter.com/Emma_Dumain/status/ ... 0211192795

I wonder if certain folks on the left are learning just how important the SC is and that last election. Look at the lengths the traitors will go to. They are risking not being able to show their faces in public ever again, ever. Not at a movie theater, restaurant, etc.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 450 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next