RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:40 am 
Board Emeritus

Or like Rump said yesterday "I think people will see things happen on November 6 they have never seen before"

This is a line given to him by his KGB handler, he and Pence are actively setting China up as hackers of the election where Democratic candidates elections here and there will have actual hacking done to the benefit of the Democrat, done by KGB/GOP and they will allege all elections are tainted, etc.

This is MALCOLM NANCE'S idea, he came up with it before I started repeating it, but it makes perfect sense.

The reason I keep mentioning it is IF it is real and IF it happens, we need to be prepared.

That rump line in context appears to be about R's voting D because of Kavanaugh, but I think he just blew his line. I think he was supposed to be more vague and planting seed, etc.

We do all NOW hopefully agree Putin runs him, is in charge of Rump, right? There was a time when I called Putin a murderous dictator that I took shit from many so I was checking to be sure.

p.s.

I am on what is called MIR (Malicious Intruder Removal) at the largest website message board for democrats and liberals in the world, that I know of, and our job is to weed out bad people before they get to 100 posts. The kava nightmare has us working overtime. Many new KGB and GOP undercover agents attacking the site with garbage.

Makes me think there is more to come.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:36 am 
Board Emeritus

Twitter is deleting thousands of bots and trolls, and still it's a losing cause.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:44 am 
Board Emeritus

On bots, they aren't getting rid of Trump bots. An analysis shows over 60 percent of Trump's followers are still fake.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:54 am 
Board Emeritus

Tons of anti Joe Manchin posts.

Too many democrats buy into the nonsense, Joe Manchin MUST be reelected, if I have to explain why, I give up.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:57 pm 
Board Emeritus

Tons of anti Joe Manchin posts.

Too many democrats buy into the nonsense, Joe Manchin MUST be reelected, if I have to explain why, I give up.

If he wouldn't vote nay to Kavanaugh do you think he would vote guilty in an impeachment trial?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:39 pm 
Board Emeritus

If he wouldn't vote nay to Kavanaugh do you think he would vote guilty in an impeachment trial?

What does that matter if the choice is him or a con?

What if he is the 51st Democrat...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:50 am 
Board Emeritus

What does that matter if the choice is him or a con?

What if he is the 51st Democrat...

And if he is? What in his conduct has made it likely that he would vote to support democratic legislation? Yes, yes he has done so in the past in some instances. Yet his SCOTUS vote was telling. Suppose RBG dies next year and Trump puts forth another asshat. The old "well, he is in a tough state" would be trotted out for Manchin and we then run the risk that he would vote for said conservative asshat.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

The new motto of the USA: Unum de multis. Out of one, many.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:15 pm 
Board Emeritus

Joe Manchin is there to represent the people of West Virginia not the Democratic Party.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:28 pm 
Board Emeritus

Joe Manchin is there to represent the people of West Virginia not the Democratic Party.

Really? Tell that to the democrats in states with Republican senators. Politicians represent parties. Furthermore, the people cede their power to those elected. That is the nature of a republic. Of course they must consider the people but advancement of rights has happened despite the people and not because of them. How many conservatives in former slave states opposed the civil rights and voting rights acts?

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

The new motto of the USA: Unum de multis. Out of one, many.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:48 pm 
Board Emeritus

He has an obligation to serve both. Yes, of course his constituents, but ...

If he has no interest in enacting the Democratic party platform, he is free to leave the party and run as an Independent, a Conscious Party member, or under any other political party in America.

As long as he's a Democrat, Democratic whips can, should, and will "whip" him to follow the Senate Democratic leader.

What's that? Can't win if he doesn't run as a Democrat? Well, then he has some thinking to do.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:24 pm 
Board Emeritus

He represents West Virginia.

After the stunt Sanders pulled, and appears to be ready to pull again, Joe Manchin by comparison is a Democrat.