Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:24 pm 
Board Emeritus

get the fuck outta here.
this black crazee fuck sits there in front of groper, and guess what....THEY SOUND ALIKE.

he's just as krazee if not more crazee than groper.
how many times is he repeating himself.....WTF.

hey, groper...he's is your only pal.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

is this tape just repeating?....or is kanye just repeating....

holyshit merica.
kanye is calling the policies for groper.
kanye is just inhaling the power he feels he has this moment.

o.m.g.
its all on film. groper agreeing with that 'genius' KW.

holyshit. we're watching a borderline personality out border line the other one.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:30 pm 
Board Emeritus

groper is just letting this fucknut keep blabbing...becuz KW is saying sweet things about groper.

good lord.

KW is gonna have a breakdown sitting there wailing and flailing and spitting.

holy shit WH. what the fuck have you done.

KW makes NO SENSE AT ALL.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:31 pm 
Board Emeritus

KW is a "smart cookie"..who "very well may be" the next prez. said the groper.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:46 pm 
Board Emeritus

suck it up buttercup. you are boring your base with your insane blabber about yourself.
audiences which by the way dont appear real. they appear staged and set up behind you.
doesnt seem anyone else is In the audience you block from view. why is that? why block them?

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/ ... ews-891621
Trump, no longer ratings gold, loses his prime-time spot on Fox News---
President Donald Trump loves to brag about ratings, but he’s not getting them anymore.

As he’s ramped up his rally schedule ahead of the midterms, viewership numbers for the raucous prime-time events have been roughly similar to — sometimes dipping below — Fox News’ regular programming, and the network has recently stopped airing most evening events in full.

During three Trump rallies last week, Fox News showed clips and highlights from his speeches but stuck largely with its normal weekday prime-time programming.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:58 pm 
Policy Wonk

I just love your titles, Rain :read: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Why would someone born in Hawaii have a CT SSI number?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:59 pm 
Policy Wonk

get the fuck outta here.
this black crazee fuck sits there in front of groper, and guess what....THEY SOUND ALIKE.

he's just as krazee if not more crazee than groper.
how many times is he repeating himself.....WTF.

hey, groper...he's is your only pal.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

is this tape just repeating?....or is kanye just repeating....

holyshit merica.
kanye is calling the policies for groper.
kanye is just inhaling the power he feels he has this moment.

o.m.g.
its all on film. groper agreeing with that 'genius' KW.

holyshit. we're watching a borderline personality out border line the other one.

That krazee kanye, just loves big ASSES

Why would someone born in Hawaii have a CT SSI number?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:08 pm 
Board Emeritus

Kanye is clearly in a manic episode.

Jim Brown? Vicious domestic violence perp.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:22 pm 
Board Emeritus

I know I am not qualified to diagnose people, but I suspect someone should look into Kanye's mental health.

After leaving the WH, he went to a Georgetown Apple Store, leapt up onto a table, and ranted some more. After he leapt down off the table, he said he was going to Africa.
https://www.theverge.com/tldr/2018/10/1 ... ouse-visit

BTW, I would say two people made insane rants today, him and Agent Orange. The troubling thing is, the latter has actual power to make actual policy.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:20 pm 
Board Emeritus

It's a manic episode. I've seen worse...way worse, in fact. But it's bad enough.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:42 pm 
Board Emeritus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:22 pm 
Policy Wonk

I'm not a fan of West, but I don't specific hate him. I think he's arrogant and an asshole.

So I'm not going to hate him for meeting with Trump. To me it's a "whatever", it's meaningless.

Still, what the hell was he talking about!?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:59 am 
Board Emeritus

I'm not a fan of West, but I don't specific hate him. I think he's arrogant and an asshole.

So I'm not going to hate him for meeting with Trump. To me it's a "whatever", it's meaningless.

AEI and Heritage Foundation talking points.

Oh and not having a father/male energy, which he claims the red hat gives him.

And abolishing the 13th amendment. Which is absurd since he's also talking up Adidas, which uses slave labor. Same for speaking against "China," where Donald Trump and Ivanka have their high-priced junk manufactured.

Typical Black conservative cognitive dissonance...except it's a guy with some actual credibility with African Americans. :problem:

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:32 am 
Board Emeritus

He was talking the way many with bipolar disorder talk when they think they're smarter than the medical profession and decide if they want to take their meds or not, or decide if they want to contact their doctor or not when their meds aren't working. Particularly arrogant assholes like Kanye West who think they know better than everybody about everything anyway.

Seen it many times. Although not with somebody quite such an arrogant asshole as Kanye West.

And isn't it just a bit confusing for the white christian confederate Trump base that they're supposed to hate the NFL and Harley-Davidson and love Kanye West?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:19 am 
Board Emeritus

Hate West? No, I don't hate him. I pity him.

I think he was right when he said W. didn't like Black people. I don't know how he's fooled himself into thinking Trump does. Not even Omarosa, anymore. I guess he's still buds with Don King.

He did the soundtrack for one of my favorite movies, "Jarhead". Love to listen to it every time. (Even if some people see "Jesus Walks" as pushing his religion, although one could argue it has a more general significance. I love that song, it's about the war on the inside of all of us, not the outside.)

He gave a more honest answer than many about why he couldn't vote for Hillary: apparently a woman prez would emasculate him. As I said, at least some sexist truth emerges to the surface.

I kinda think it's obvious there's one pull of gravity between him and Agent Orange: they are both narcissist attention whores who always want the spotlight on themselves.

Like attracts like.

IMHO, Taylor Swift gave a far more cogent explanation of why she's supporting Democrats than Kanye's incoherent ramble-rant about supporting Trump. Now we know why he grabbed her mike.

David Duchovny famously said there's nothing special about the political opinions of celebrities ... and I agree. Taylor's is good because of what she said, not who she is. Of course, one has to acknowledge, even if Duchovny is right, celebrities always seem to have a larger audience than the rest of us ... whether online, or through the other media.

Sometimes, the reality TV ones even win the highest of political offices.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:41 am 
Board Emeritus

Kanye West is mentally ill. His episode the other day was completely manic. His family needs to help him. Instead he's being taken advantage of. It's shameless.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

He was talking the way many with bipolar disorder talk when they think they're smarter than the medical profession and decide if they want to take their meds or not, or decide if they want to contact their doctor or not when their meds aren't working. Particularly arrogant assholes like Kanye West who think they know better than everybody about everything anyway.

Seen it many times. Although not with somebody quite such an arrogant asshole as Kanye West.

And isn't it just a bit confusing for the white christian confederate Trump base that they're supposed to hate the NFL and Harley-Davidson and love Kanye West?

They have to hate their formerly-Aryan goddess Taylor Swift now, too.

Then again, now the woke hip hop ppl have to like her and hate Kanye. :?

What a ridiculous country we live in.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:11 pm 
Board Emeritus

Kanye West is mentally ill. His episode the other day was completely manic. His family needs to help him. Instead he's being taken advantage of. It's shameless.

I would suspect that his creative skills (whatever that might be*) are diminished considerably when he's med compliant. That's entertainment.

*I much prefer music that is at least somewhat melodic (even the heavy stuff) and containing some instrumental virtuosity.

Last edited by Ike Bana on Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:18 pm 
Board Emeritus

I think he uses his diagnosis as a prop, like he did again on Wednesday. It reminds me of every time some whackjob shoots up a school or mall or concert or workplace the first thing we hear is "mentally ill." It's one thing to have bipolar or mental illness, etc., it's another to run around parroting tea party stereotypes about African Americans in the Oval Office.

dumb bigot

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:58 pm 
Board Emeritus

He did the soundtrack for one of my favorite movies, "Jarhead". Love to listen to it every time. (Even if some people see "Jesus Walks" as pushing his religion, although one could argue it has a more general significance. I love that song, it's about the war on the inside of all of us, not the outside.)

"Jesus Walks" is my favorite Kanye song, probably because it's based on a traditional Negro Spiritual. Like so many samples and hooks, if you know the original, it gives depth to the whole of the song.

https://hymnary.org/text/i_want_jesus_to_walk_with_me

Really good/old school version

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

Quote:
He gave a more honest answer than many about why he couldn't vote for Hillary: apparently a woman prez would emasculate him. As I said, at least some sexist truth emerges to the surface.

He is such a jerk. He was one of the first, if not the first hip hop artist to call out homophobia in the genre. He was also a prep while others were still trapped in ossified, corporate gansgsta hip hop, wearing pink polo shirts and whatnot.

True colors come out in the wash, I guess. :problem:

dumb bigot

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:12 pm 
Board Emeritus

kanye is nuts.
i dont have a clue why some consider the noise he makes to be 'genius' since i dont hear a
worthwhile note. maybe a note or 2 which he didnt play.

he may be a 'performance' type guy. some say 'artist'..fine he can have that word since he does
attract crowds like any car wreck does.
beyond that all he's got is a rich wife with a yuge ass.

has he ever uttered a sentence, a sling of words that have any point.
he's the gibber black side of gibber white trump. yin yang.
groper met his gibber wurld match.

why didnt groper stop him.
why did groper have him at all, generally those with diagnosed psych issues dont get to sit down
at the big empty desk with the prez while a zillion photos are taken.
wtf.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:38 am 
Board Emeritus

Look at this stupid bigot

Kanye West Meets With Uganda’s Anti-Gay Dictator – Who Also Loves Trump - New Civil Rights Movement

Quote:
Just days after his insane live TV meeting with President Donald Trump, Kanye West and Kim Kardashian traveled to Uganda and met with its anti-gay dictator, President Yoweri Museveni. The famous American couple on Monday presented him with a pair of the rapper's sneakers.
"The couple took in a meeting with the president of Uganda, Yoweri Kaguta Museveni, who has declared his love for Trump, and Museveni’s daughter Diana Museveni Kamuntu in Entebbe on Monday. West is visiting the East African country while recording his upcoming album," HuffPost reports.

In 2014, after years of legislative threats and international condemnation, Museveni signed a version of the "Kill the Gays" bill into law. The bill originally called for the death penalty for homosexuality, and in its final form even mandated that LGBT Ugandan citizens who left the country be extradited back to Uganda to face punishment. (Uganda's Supreme Court later overturned the bill on procedural grounds.)

West and Kardashian "jetted to Uganda over the weekend with their five-year-old daughter North for a vacation in one of the country's national parks," The Daily Mail reported.

They apparently arrived Saturday.

F. this guy.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:11 am 
Board Emeritus

Look at this stupid bigot

Kanye West Meets With Uganda’s Anti-Gay Dictator – Who Also Loves Trump - New Civil Rights Movement

F. this guy.

The more you hate and want to kill liberals, Gays, AA etc., the more rump will embrace you and yes, even this idiot.

This idiot and his idiot wife think they transcend politics, but they will become inconvenient soon enough for the koch bros and putin. tick tick tick