RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:11 am 
Policy Wonk

One of the many isulting and racist things that the Orange Shit Gibbon has said is to refer to Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) as "Pochontas" as a means to dismiss claims by Senator Warren's claim of having Native American Ancestory. Ms. Warrren has taken the unprecedented step of releasing the results of a D.N.A. test she took and guess what...45 ain't gonna like it.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/el ... bb4e840fd6.

According to those results Senator Warren does have Native American Ancestory, going back six to ten generations ago.

Warren provided the test results to The Boston Globe on Sunday, the newspaper said, “In an effort to defuse questions about her ancestry that have persisted for years,” The disclosure is another strong sign that she is seriously considering running for president, according to the publication.

The vast majority” of Warren’s ancestry is European but “The results strongly support the existence of an unadmixed Native American ancestor” six to 10 generations ago, according to Carlos D. Bustamante, a Stanford University professor who analyzed the results.

There has been some buzz around Senator Warren running for President in 2020. Watch for 45 to still make ugly Racist, Mysogynistic remarks about Senator Warren. He is a one trick pony. The Racist Mysogynistic Anti-Semitic Homophobic supporters fo 45 will eat it up.

I would also watch the resident Cons to say some ugly things, it is in the end the only thing they have left.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:17 pm 
Board Emeritus

Absurd.

Not one word that has come out of his mouth in 70 years has been true, yet she is the one who has to prove herself.

From now on ALL public places we are to say out loud DONALD TRUMP IS A LIAR AND A TRAITOR. If you all dont hear from me it will be because a deplorable nazi has killed me, but this is enough for me.

No more. I tweeted that we ALL must talk about this everywhere, doctor waiting rooms, grocery store lines, everywhere.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

Of course Trump now insists he never said he would give Warren a million bucks if she could show she had Native American Indian blood.

But weaseling out of committments is what he's been up to for four decades so nobody's surprised.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:39 pm 
Policy Wonk

Of course 45 is being a weasel, it is what he is. "A Million Bucks to her favorite charity".

Not that I ever expectd him to. He would steal the pennies from a dead Man's Eyes.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:43 pm 
Board Emeritus

did kav or groper ever give over a DNA test?

no, just the white woman.

its just like slavery, make the woman pay.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:54 pm 
Board Emeritus

Again, watch every conservative become a sudden instant expert on Native American ancestry.

"OK, so she has a Native ancestor but it's X generations back so it doesn't count" ... BTW conservatives imposed the whole blood quantum concept on tribes themselves, in the 1930s. Because, as I keep saying, Native identity was not understood in the 'racialized' or genetic way it is today.

Prediction: not only will he not donate a million to charity, he won't even apologize to her. Probably will still keep using the same epithet. That's who he is.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:16 pm 
Board Emeritus

If you go back enough generations aren't we all Africans?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

Yes, however many generations are in 200,000 years.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:56 pm 
Board Emeritus

If you go back enough generations aren't we all Africans?

Yah but only some of us are subject to anti-Black racism. :ugeek:

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:57 pm 
Board Emeritus

Again, watch every conservative become a sudden instant expert on Native American ancestry.

"OK, so she has a Native ancestor but it's X generations back so it doesn't count" ... BTW conservatives imposed the whole blood quantum concept on tribes themselves, in the 1930s. Because, as I keep saying, Native identity was not understood in the 'racialized' or genetic way it is today.

Prediction: not only will he not donate a million to charity, he won't even apologize to her. Probably will still keep using the same epithet. That's who he is.

I want every ignorant conservative white spouting these lines today to make their own DNA test results public.

We'll learn real quick about all those French and English royalty and stupid Mayflower relatives they supposedly have. :problem:

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:59 pm 
Board Emeritus

Yah but only some of us are subject to anti-Black racism. :ugeek:

My "We Are All Africans" t shirt gets me some looks, but on the back is the quote from Richard Dawkins so sometimes they read that and keep walking. But yes only you will be beaten for the sole purpose of the pigmentation of your skin.

I hear some maga beat up some protesters in Manhattan...tick tick tick

Trump has been proven to be a tax fraud criminal traitor, and 50 million Americans hate Warren because....well just because

Look, it's over folks...no matter what happens on election day they aint gonna let us be a democracy...no fucking way

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:11 pm 
Policy Wonk

That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. John Winger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:19 pm 
Policy Wonk

Heck

Trump denies he even made the offer. (never mind you can see it on video).

No reason to believe he'll be any more truthful on this issue than any other.

(That said, I think Warren's claim to less than 1/1000th 'native American' ancestry -- I think that's what CNN said) while technically accurate, is pretty weak. Its my belief this was based on family oral history/legend and never intended maliciously from her. On the other hand, 'six generations back' sounds a lot closer than '1/1024th.' One might also looks a how one lived to claim that heritage.

Anyway, what politician (maybe who among any of us) hasn't stretched the truth. She certainly hasn't been pushing this part of her background for years.

What a non-issue, promoted by the orange hair bully.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:19 pm 
Policy Wonk

Mean while, this POS Republican McCarthy of California, his family makes a bogus claim about being Native American and makes money off of it.

https://www.politicususa.com/2018/10/15 ... icans.html.

No one of his RePuBliKLan asshole buddies is going to demand his proof of being Native American.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:23 pm 
Board Emeritus

Heck

Trump denies he even made the offer. (never mind you can see it on video).

No reason to believe he'll be any more truthful on this issue than any other.

(That said, I think Warren's claim to less than 1/1000th 'native American' ancestry -- I think that's what CNN said) while technically accurate, is pretty weak. Its my belief this was based on family oral history/legend and never intended maliciously from her. On the other hand, 'six generations back' sounds a lot closer than '1/1024th.' One might also looks a how one lived to claim that heritage.

Anyway, what politician (maybe who among any of us) hasn't stretched the truth. She certainly hasn't been pushing this part of her background for years.

What a non-issue, promoted by the orange hair bully.

Where is this 1/1000th comment or info? What? I dont see that.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:30 pm 
Board Emeritus

2 to the 6th power is 64.

If she had 1 NA ancestor 6 generations ago, she's 1/64.

BTW, some tribes' blood quantum requirement for enrollment is 1/32.

There are millions of people in this country who claim to have a Cherokee princess for a great grandmother. Some have heard family legends that are not true. It does not seem to be requiring a genealogical investigation.

I don't have this family folklore, because all my grandparents came from Eastern Europe in the 1920s. (BTW, I found the records of their ship's arrival at the Ellis Island database.)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:32 pm 
Board Emeritus

2 to the 6th power is 64.

If she had 1 NA ancestor 6 generations ago, she's 1/64.

BTW, some tribes' blood quantum requirement for enrollment is 1/32.

There are millions of people in this country who claim to have a Cherokee princess for a great grandmother. Some have heard family legends that are not true. It does not seem to be requiring a genealogical investigation.

I don't have this family folklore, because all my grandparents came from Eastern Europe in the 1920s. (BTW, I found the records of their ship's arrival at the Ellis Island database.)

But if all you did was read that post I am responding to you would think Warren is only claiming to be and only is 1/1000th...I know who these people are that do this but I just like to expose them

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:33 pm 
Policy Wonk

I saw it on Jake Tapper's show. I believe, however that the Boston Globe has a range that says it may be at that amount. Maybe someone can do the math.....if it was one ancestor ten generations back that would mean....X

But I believe...again not sure...that when dealing with percentage of DNA, the math can be more complex.

I haven't read this article, but it looks like it might help.Ancestral DNA Percentages – How Much of Them is in You? One quote from the article:
Quote:
As you can see, if you’re looking for a Native American ancestor, for example, who is 7 generations back in your tree, if you carry the average amount of DNA from that ancestor, it will be less than 1% which will be under the noise threshold for detection – and that’s assuming they were 100% Native at that time.

Last edited by Viewer on Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:36 pm 
Board Emeritus

Trump has admitted to making the $1 million dollar offer but now he says he has to administer the test (cheek swab). Don't do it Elizabeth, he'll just try to grab you by the pussy.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:38 pm 
Board Emeritus

Trump has admitted to making the $1 million dollar offer but now he says he has to administer the test (cheek swab). Don't do it Elizabeth, he'll just try to grab you by the pussy.

Putin and rump will be killing American journalists here soon, he can shove his test up his ass

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:39 pm 
Board Emeritus

2 to the 10th power is 1024.

2 to the 6th - 64
7th - 128
8th - 256
9th - 512
10th - 1024

P.S. those familiar with computers and binary should know these numbers. A Kilobyte is actually, technically, 1024 (2 to the 10th) bytes, not 1000.

I believe someone mentioned it could be, at the extreme case, 10 generations, which would be 1/1024.

The numbers the guy gave were between 6 and 10 generations, with 8 being the likely median.

BTW, Todd Palin touts his Yupik (Inuit) ancestry, but he may be - at most - either 1/8 or possibly even only 1/16 Yup'ik. 1/16 would mean he had one great-great-grandparent.

Last edited by ProfessorX on Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:41 pm 
Board Emeritus

2 to the 10th power is 1024.

2 to the 6th - 64
7th - 128
8th - 256
9th - 512
10th - 1024

P.S. those familiar with computers and binary should know these numbers. A Kilobyte is actually, technically, 1024 (2 to the 10th) bytes, not 1000.

I believe someone mentioned it could be, at the extreme case, 10 generations, which would be 1/1024.

The numbers the guy gave were between 6 and 10 generations, with 8 being the likely median.

Accomplished their goal, now we are arguing about numbers. Warren did NOT claim to ONLY be 1/1000th like the poster said, did she?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:41 pm 

Of course 45 is being a weasel, it is what he is. "A Million Bucks to her favorite charity".

Not that I ever expectd him to. He would steal the pennies from a dead Man's Eyes.

Don't forget we are talking about a POS who stole money from St. Jude, claiming it to cover golf tournament expenses!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:46 pm 
Board Emeritus

The problem is they didnt use Native American markers. They used South American markers. Which showed she might be 1/1024th native American......maybe. The test does not prove any Cherokee ancestors.
That being said Trump should pay up.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

Don't forget we are talking about a POS who stole money from St. Jude, claiming it to cover golf tournament expenses!

Glen and Joe WORSHIP him for doing that. They think it is AWESOME to steal from dying children