RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:40 pm 
Board Emeritus

A poster today said that all Republicans are "killers and Traitors" by definition. Which got me to wondering what are democrats by definition?

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:42 pm 
Board Emeritus

A poster today said that all Republicans are "killers and Traitors" by definition. Which got me to wondering what are democrats by definition?

Obviously, they're not killers or traitors.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:42 pm 
Board Emeritus

Your culture is rooted in rape of your own family members, mass-murder, and legalized, public policy-based exploitation of everyone in your path.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:07 pm 
Board Emeritus

Your culture is rooted in rape of your own family members, mass-murder, and legalized, public policy-based exploitation of everyone in your path.

Of course we are but, the question is what in your mind defines the Democratic Party or Democratic Party Voters.

We know you believe white people [ except for those who agree with you politically] are all rooted in rape, murder, exploitation as well as all being traitors.

Well, I am just wondering what Progressives think define their culture or Democratic Party culture by definition.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:15 pm 
Board Emeritus

Note my answer is more about ideology than party membership.

I like JFK's answer.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:23 pm 
Board Emeritus

Of course we are but

Indeed, you are.

Quote:
white people

"White people" are not synonymous with "conservative whites," except for in a closed-off, cut-off world created by public policies that homogenize you all at everyone else's expense. Why any rational group of people would want their tax money going to that is beyond me, but whatever.

Your "family values" "prolife" culture is synonymous with these kind of public policies.

ICE put a 4-year-old on a plane to Guatemala. Her dad found out 30 minutes before she landed - CNN

Nearly 250 Immigrant Children Separated From Family at Border Remain in U.S. Custody - KTLA

‘Most cruel of cruelties’: father and son separated under Trump policy to be reunited: Federal judge orders reunification of asylum-seeking father and his two-year-old son who were separated for nearly six months - Guardian

Thousands of children still separated from parents at the border - Fox4KC/CNN Wire

Homeland Security did, in fact, sign off on family separation policy - TNR

What benefit do you guys think these policies will bring you?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:38 pm 
Board Emeritus

A poster today said that all Republicans are "killers and Traitors" by definition.

What about the description is inaccurate, in your view?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:39 pm 
Board Emeritus

I like JFK's answer.

The only problem is that answer is just not true and nothing more than talking points. This board has shown me what the left is truly about. many here are just as hate filled as the most ardent bigot. Look at what is said to me and Joe. Even though he and I are right leaning moderates. we aren't tea partiers we aren't Trumpers. But, evidently there is a purity test where either you support 100% of the progressive position on every issue or you are a terrible person.

Why just today Ive learned that:

I am a killer
I am a traitor
I am wanting to shoot progressives [ I don't even own or allow guns in my home]
I am guilty of conspiring to murder a journalist
Am rooted in a culture of raping family members
Am rooted in a culture of mass murder
Am rooted in a culture of exploitation

Does any of that embarrass level headed Progressives? I hope it does at least in your private thoughts.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:45 pm 
Board Emeritus

What about the description is inaccurate, in your view?

My Uncle Riley was a member of the KKK. His views about all blacks are natural born [ fill in the blank] and can't help themselves. Is no different from your view that all whites [ spefically conservatives] are rooted in a culture of [ fill in the blank]

Your hatred of white people who do not agree with your political views are no different than his hatred of all Black People. To say or believe that all Republicans are Traitors and Killers is so ignorant that there would be no argument which could be made that would convince those which believe that crap to even reconsider their position. Anymore than you could have ever convinced Uncle Riley that his hatred of Blacks was an ignorant belief to hold.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:49 pm 
Board Emeritus

Does any of that embarrass level headed Progressives? I hope it does at least in your private thoughts.

Please note the answer I am about to give does not reflect how I necessarily think about you or JoeMemphis.

Are there conservative Republicans in this country fostering a climate of intolerance, nativism, authoritarianism, and anti-intellectualism, many of those forces coalesced in the current POTUS?

Yes, this level headed progressive thinks the answer is yes. You know when I will stop thinking that? When they stop fostering and defending that political climate.

Maybe they shouldn't invite a bunch of fascist anti-Semitic thugs to the Metropolitan Club in NYC to celebrate a political assassination. We should start there.

When they stop "hosting" this kind of behavior, I will stop condemning them.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:04 pm 
Board Emeritus

My Uncle Riley was a member of the KKK.

:roll:

Yeah, I know about your ridiculous white-sheet relatives. Already angry and nervous, you invoke them the minute my posts challenge your superior white conservative culture of laziness. Anyone can set our watches by it.

It would never occur to you to trot out your Klan relatives if you perceived me as a white or any other person who says the exact same things about white conservative culture of dirty little secrets. Other people here regularly talk in blanket terms about "white people". Never once have you invoked your Klan relatives at them, nor will you ever.

Wonder why that is.

Now, before you call the cops on me, I wonder what you guys hope to gain from supporting policies like these?

Inside a gigantic U.S. tent shelter for migrant teens - WP (might be behind a paywall)

What new family separation policy is Trump considering? - PBS

White House may renew effort to separate families at border - Uncle Rupert Post

Officials consider asking parents to make dire border choice: detention or separation? - Denver Post/WP

Put that cellphone away.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:08 pm 
Board Emeritus

I am a killer
I am a traitor

You are also not a personal victim just because your violent culture is criticized by an African American.

Please stop acting like one.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

You are also not a personal victim just because your violent culture is criticized by an African American.

Please stop acting like one.

Why is it conservatives purposely set themselves up to be a victim? Is that some kind of mental health problem with them?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:21 pm 
Board Emeritus

I like JFK's answer.

This drives the likes of our board cons nuts.

JFK was a patriot, YOU are a patriot, I am a patriot as is Ike and MD and CJ and so on, Drak etc (if I forgot anyone, sorry) and Zowie and rainwater etc etc.

Roy, and who else...

ANYWAY :rw) glen really doesnt know what a patriot is or a decent person...his entire existence is based in the opposite of all that makes us who we are. Doesnt mean the board cons dont do decent things, they do. Doesnt mean they beat their wives or dogs, some of them probably dont, but it does mean their default position is hate, intolerance and greed.

Last edited by Libertas on Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:21 pm 
Board Emeritus

The only problem is that answer is just not true and nothing more than talking points. This board has shown me what the left is truly about. many here are just as hate filled as the most ardent bigot. Look at what is said to me and Joe. Even though he and I are right leaning moderates. we aren't tea partiers we aren't Trumpers. But, evidently there is a purity test where either you support 100% of the progressive position on every issue or you are a terrible person.

I am a killer
I am a traitor

No, you are not a right leaning moderate. Want to know why? Because you support the Republican Party. Yes, yes, you happily trot out your support of single payer as though we should all applaud. Yet that does not change your continued, ongoing support of the Republican Party.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

The new motto of the USA: Unum de multis. Out of one, many.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:23 pm 
Board Emeritus

No, you are not a right leaning moderate. Want to know why? Because you support the Republican Party. Yes, yes, you happily trot out your support of single payer as though we should all applaud. Yet that does not change your continued, ongoing support of the Republican Party.

Notice glen hasnt noticed I am white, you are white, and nobody is calling us the things he is being rightfully called, you would think he would wonder why.
assuming you are white and even a male maybe, like me

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:27 pm 
Board Emeritus

Why is it conservatives purposely set themselves up to be a victim? Is that some kind of mental health problem with them?

I don't think so, TBH. IMO, they actively choose to live in self-deception about their own superiority, respond to the world around them with violent paranoia, and impose public policy and laws based on these group-based delusions onto everyone else.

They could choose something different for themselves, happens all the time with cons who leave that lifestyle behind and start to act like normal people. But would take being honest with themselves about the way they act towards themselves and others, first, though.

That's totally up to them.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:32 pm 
Board Emeritus

I don't think so, TBH. IMO, they actively choose to live in self-deception about their own superiority, respond to the world around them with violent paranoia, and impose public policy and laws based on these group-based delusions onto everyone else.

They could choose something different for themselves, happens all the time with cons who leave that lifestyle behind and start to act like normal people. But would take being honest with themselves about the way they act towards themselves and others, first, though.

That's totally up to them.

Reminds me of my personal situation and a person who every time the situation comes up, chooses to cheat people including his own family. Never does the right thing.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:44 pm 
Policy Wonk

An individual who would rather have a Russian Backed/Russian Supported Vassel in the White House has no right to attempt define another pollitical party.

There wa direct Russian Intervention in the 2016 Election. 45 is Traitor and you are a Traitor for supporting him. You put your party ahead of your country.

I love my country, you love your party.

I fought for my country, you on ther other did not join up because there was not enough money in it for you.

Fuck You glen. Fuck You, Fuck Your Party and Fuck That Lying 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward you voted for.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:46 pm 
Board Emeritus

Reminds me of my personal situation and a person who every time the situation comes up, chooses to cheat people including his own family. Never does the right thing.

I wish glen would have just been honest and said he harbors hurt feelings from these characterizations of Republicans.

The other thing is, if they were truly that upset about these characterizations, one would think they'd do something to better themselves.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:56 pm 
Board Emeritus

I wish glen would have just been honest and said he harbors hurt feelings from these characterizations of Republicans.

The other thing is, if they were truly that upset about these characterizations, one would think they'd do something to better themselves.

Glen never stops arguing with us and yet like I said elsewhere and am putting money on, there is no issue, not one, where left and right disagree and right is right.

Ted says he will take me up on my bet, I am waiting for him to tell me which issue it is so I can educate him.

They are wrong on everything, on all sides of history. And this is the main reason they will never admit it. too much to admit to.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:13 pm 
Board Emeritus

This drives the likes of our board cons nuts.

JFK was a patriot, YOU are a patriot, I am a patriot as is Ike and MD and CJ and so on, Drak etc (if I forgot anyone, sorry) and Zowie and rainwater etc etc.

Roy, and who else...

ANYWAY :rw) glen really doesnt know what a patriot is or a decent person...his entire existence is based in the opposite of all that makes us who we are. Doesnt mean the board cons dont do decent things, they do. Doesnt mean they beat their wives or dogs, some of them probably dont, but it does mean their default position is hate, intolerance and greed.

You are correct Lib in that I don't beat my wife or dogs. As far as your theory about my default position, I don't hate anybody. You openly do. I have never ended a personal relationship because someone had a different political point of view. You openly do. So I am clearly way more tolerant than you. As far as greed, you have nothing that I want. So far you are 0 for 3. You should spend more of your time on figuring out how you feel and what you believe because you suck at figuring out what makes other people tick.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:17 pm 
Policy Wonk

The party that represents the 51% of the country that more or less did not vote for Donald Trump

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:13 pm 
Board Emeritus

You are correct Lib in that I don't beat my wife or dogs. As far as your theory about my default position, I don't hate anybody. You openly do. I have never ended a personal relationship because someone had a different political point of view. You openly do. So I am clearly way more tolerant than you. As far as greed, you have nothing that I want. So far you are 0 for 3. You should spend more of your time on figuring out how you feel and what you believe because you suck at figuring out what makes other people tick.

Since when is "tolerance" something conservtive whites aspire to, except to score a point on the internet?

That way of life is rooted in violent eliminationism and ruthless subjugation of everyone in your paths.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:04 am 
Board Emeritus

Since when is "tolerance" something conservtive whites aspire to, except to score a point on the internet?

That way of life is rooted in violent eliminationism and ruthless subjugation of everyone in your paths.

Your track record of knowing what goes on in the mind of others is as bad as Lib’s. And that is setting the bar kinda low. I will repeat to you what I said to him. You should spend more of your time on figuring out how you feel and what you believe because you suck at figuring out what makes other people tick.