RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:24 pm 
Board Emeritus

to distract from his involvement in murdering Khashoggi.

And, watch for major October surprise that will be a lie to the benefit of GOP and Putin.

Saw this today at DU, makes sense

Quote:
Khashoggi story is spinning away from Trump..Look for a major distraction before the end of day
This thing has escaped "containment" for the administration, and they are losing the narrative. Just like they did when pictures of kids in cages on the border started making their way into the public consciousness.

The "war room" in the communications department of the White House needs a distraction. Badly.

They do *NOT* want Khashoggi to be the main story on the Sunday shows for two weekends in a row.

Be ready... Distraction Def Con 5 is coming.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:30 pm 
Board Emeritus

I hope I remember to hold you to this prediction

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:30 pm 
Board Emeritus

Con spends his time trying to prove liberal wrong while supporting a traitor. i.e. ALL you need to know about this con.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:24 pm 
Board Emeritus

viewtopic.php?p=427908#p427908

for fuck sake, I guess our board cons really are traitors

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:37 pm 
Board Emeritus

I hope I remember to hold you to this prediction

:o You've got a sky hook? That's what it would take to hold him to his prediction.

I want to barrow your sky hook.

I need it for the trees. Without one i'm coming up on a serious case of I don't know what to do. :|

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:47 pm 
Political Junkie

:o You've got a sky hook? That's what it would take to hold him to his prediction.

I want to barrow your sky hook.

I need it for the trees. Without one i'm coming up on a serious case of I don't know what to do. :|

It'll take more than a sky hook to hold him to something. He's welched on bets in the past. Maybe a drum of JB Weld and an 800 ton press?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:31 am 
Board Emeritus

It's Saturday, and so far all we have is still this BS about a professional hit squad bringing a bone saw to a fist fight.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:47 am 
Board Emeritus

It'll take more than a sky hook to hold him to something. He's welched on bets in the past. Maybe a drum of JB Weld and an 800 ton press?

That is a FUCKING lie

NAME ONE

name one you no good filthy traitor or shut your FUCKING MOUTH

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:51 am 
Board Emeritus

Donald's engaging in his favorite mode of distraction. Lying brazenly and boasting emptily in front of large crowds of adoring people.

At a rally in Arizona, he's telling people the Democrats, Soros, and Pelosi paid a bunch of Honduran criminals to come here in a caravan. Why? Well isn't it obvious, they hate America. :roll:

Oh and that poor Khashoggi guy? Well, he was probably a terrorist, and definitely not an American, and what was he thinking starting a fistfight against 15 trained Saudi pros with a bonesaw?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:59 am 
Board Emeritus

Donald's engaging in his favorite mode of distraction. Lying brazenly and boasting emptily in front of large crowds of adoring people.

At a rally in Arizona, he's telling people the Democrats, Soros, and Pelosi paid a bunch of Honduran criminals to come here in a caravan. Why? Well isn't it obvious, they hate America. :roll:

Oh and that poor Khashoggi guy? Well, he was probably a terrorist, and definitely not an American, and what was he thinking starting a fistfight against 15 trained Saudi pros with a bonesaw?

Rump was in on this murder from day one, obviously.

But he was party to many more and we will find out someday.

What was I thinking, a con would NOT lie... :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:22 pm 
Board Emeritus

that is what i thought, fucking lying ass traitor cons

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:00 pm 
Political Junkie

That is a FUCKING lie

NAME ONE

name one you no good filthy traitor or shut your FUCKING MOUTH

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20023&p=362658&hilit=Welcher#p362658

Each case he sides with the adults, liberals, I pay you $30...each case he sides with the criminals, conservatives, you give me $10.

Sound fair?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:29 pm 
Board Emeritus

so you want to pay me now?

You do know if I would do this bet I would be ahead right?

I said I withdrew the bet BEFORE anything happened, had I not you would owe me money now.

And you wouldn't pay me, which is why i WITHDREW it before it took effect...you see cons like you are liars and cheats.

I wont ask you to withdraw your lie because as a con you are incapable of that.

Plus I withdrew the bet because you would have lost and BEST case scenario is I would have had to exchange personal information ....

what am I saying, not would have lost, you did lose.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:38 pm 
Board Emeritus

The only people prone to falling for these old race-propaganda gags are conservative whites. They've been inundated with this sort of politicized paranoia since what, the 1840s?

Did Democrats, or George Soros, Fund Migrant Caravan? Despite Republican Claims, No - MSN

Quote:
Though Democrats (and many Republicans) oppose the Trump administration’s policy of separating families detained at the border, Democrats have supported legislation to improve border security.

Daniel Wessel, a spokesman for the Democratic National Committee, pointed to legislation proposed in the Senate that tries to “address the root causes of the Central American migrant crisis” by expanding refugee processing in other countries and targeting drug cartels.

“Trump has turned to fear mongering and conspiracy theories in order to push his anti-immigrant agenda,” Mr. Wessel said.

These confederates will fall for it, every single time without fail.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:48 pm 
Political Junkie

so you want to pay me now?

You do know if I would do this bet I would be ahead right?

I said I withdrew the bet BEFORE anything happened, had I not you would owe me money now.

And you wouldn't pay me, which is why i WITHDREW it before it took effect...you see cons like you are liars and cheats.

I wont ask you to withdraw your lie because as a con you are incapable of that.

Plus I withdrew the bet because you would have lost and BEST case scenario is I would have had to exchange personal information ....

what am I saying, not would have lost, you did lose.

Bet back on then?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:35 pm 
Board Emeritus

Bet back on then?

Ted, I take it that Libertas doesn't know about Gorsuch's penchant about clear legislative text. And the effect that would have on that bet proposal of his.

I would caution you that the subject matter subject to rulings is subjective and it's going to be a bear to decide winners and losers at every turn.

:|

Does "he sides with the adults, liberals",,, or "the criminals, conservatives"?

That language is subjective.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:51 am 
Political Junkie

Ted, I take it that Libertas doesn't know about Gorsuch's penchant about clear legislative text. And the effect that would have on that bet proposal of his.

I would caution you that the subject matter subject to rulings is subjective and it's going to be a bear to decide winners and losers at every turn.

Does "he sides with the adults, liberals",,, or "the criminals, conservatives"?

That language is subjective.

Think we would have to have an attorney draw up an agreement before we finalized the parameters of the wager?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:29 pm 
Board Emeritus

Think we would have to have an attorney draw up an agreement before we finalized the parameters of the wager?

I think you could resolve it on your own if the issues score card header labels of "adults," and the "the criminals" were to be reassigned using something less ambiguous.

I don't know if Libertas knows it but there's one point on the score card for your side Ted, maybe two, more, if I looked harder. Assuming I'm assuming the parameters correctly insofar as they insufficiently defined. And you get ten dollar points three for one.

Offset by ten dollar points on Libertas' side. There are more of them. But the three for one points you get are created by his penchant for hating clear legislative text, and there's a lot of that text which is not clear.

I don't know. Until that unclear language part is cleared up I don't know how to handicap this wager.

:|

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:10 pm 
Policy Wonk

There already is some talk of announcement for a middle class tax cut by November 1. How
they define middle class is another matter for some reporter should simply ask Trump who
he considers to be middle class for nobody knows the economic impact of Trump tax cuts 2.0.
Perhaps he'll just announce elimination of federal taxes for everyone making over $500k..
leaving all the losers making less to fund the government.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:12 pm 
Board Emeritus

There already is some talk of announcement for a middle class tax cut by November 1. How
they define middle class is another matter for some reporter should simply ask Trump who
he considers to be middle class for nobody knows the economic impact of Trump tax cuts 2.0.
Perhaps he'll just announce elimination of federal taxes for everyone making over $500k..
leaving all the losers making less to fund the government.

Rump or putin will eliminate taxes all together short term so they can kill the government...that is the goal, that and Women, kill Women

oh, and Blah people, I mean Black people

Carl Bernstein says insider of WH says rump plans on legal challenges to democratic wins, going to call elections invalid. That is what Malcolm and I have been predicting.

Knew it

so far this is coming from Reliable Sources twitter account, I will get more and do a thread

saw this on DU

Quote:
Carl Bernstein today on CNN says his sources in the White House are telling him that if the mid-terms are close and the Democrats only take it back by 5 to 7 seats, trump is preparing for legal challenges in the courts, to sow confusion, he will declare a victory and say the election was illegitimate!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

It is now Sunday afternoon so what was the major distraction i must have missed it

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:28 pm 
Board Emeritus

It is now Monday the 22nd and still no distraction, unless the major distraction was planned to be no distraction.......why those sneaky bastards. Making sure there was no major distraction in order to cause a major distraction.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:46 pm 
Board Emeritus

I can name you three.

1. The "army Caravan" the right is faux outraging about, that Trump claims is full of gang members and people from the Middle East. A caravan that is super far away.
2. Tax cuts for middle class (congress isn't even in session so this is complete bullshit).
3. Trump talking about amping up nukes.

The fact is, anyone who actually follows what's actually going on knows that Trump, Trump's team and State run media are creating distractions constantly. Constantly.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:50 pm 
Board Emeritus

I can name you three.

1. The "army Caravan" the right is faux outraging about, that Trump claims is full of gang members and people from the Middle East. A caravan that is super far away.
2. Tax cuts for middle class (congress isn't even in session so this is complete bullshit).
3. Trump talking about amping up nukes.

The fact is, anyone who actually follows what's actually going on knows that Trump, Trump's team and State run media are creating distractions constantly. Constantly.

Sorry those three are hardly a major distraction. Fact is there was no major distraction and Trump nor the USA had a thing to do with the Saudi Kingdom killing the journalist.

Now if you were to say, predict or believe we might help provide cover for the Crown Prince that would be much tougher to dispute.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:50 pm 
Board Emeritus

Yah, actually they are.

Trump sure jumped to help cover it up fast. Stories keep changing. All that money etc. World despots are good. Fellow Americans and allies, bad.

Glen defending Trump again. Rinse and repeat.