RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:34 am 
Board Emeritus

The link you gave attributed the quote to George Bernard Shaw, it's from a play, THE Serpent was speaking to Eve. He was convincing Eve that getting Adam to eat from the tree of life was a good idea.

No Sam. They were supposed to eat from the tree of life. It was the tree of knowledge of good and evil that was forbidden.

Quote:
Bernie... No he's not a Cincinnatus.

Not the best role model for Lefties, honestly, as he ruled as a dictator in Rome, and he and more particularly his son fought for the privileges of the patrician over the plebeian caste.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:40 am 
Board Emeritus

BTW, I got one more question.

Why is Harris' LIFT Act, which gives tax relief to working and middle class people (much like the EITC already does), a crazy unsustainable "giveaway" whereas Trump's tax bill, which gave tax relief to the wealthy and corporations, not one?

How come the person who went after the LIFT Act isn't talking about how much of a handout and loss of revenue the Trump tax cut bill was?

P.S. if they still don't believe it's causing massive loss of revenue because they trust RW propaganda ...

So, it's not as bad as Reagan's tax cuts, but ... oh, and the source is this left-wing agitprop rag known as The Economist magazine.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:04 am 
Board Emeritus

Yeah, real stupid, right joe

so you support putin over harris, got it

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:14 am 
Board Emeritus

Yeah, real stupid, right joe

so you support putin over harris, got it

Thats not what I said. I would vote for the candidate that I felt was qualified for the job and best for my country. I also said I would prefer to vote for a candidate that did not represent a party full of people who considered me a mortal enemy. Would YOU vote for a candidate that represented a party of people who considered you a mortal enemy?

If you hate Conservatives and Republicans, why do you even care what we think or how we vote? You clearly don't have our best interest at heart; after all we are your mortal enemy according to you. I'm not sure I would be basing my decision on candidates on advice from someone who considers me a mortal enemy.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:31 am 
Board Emeritus

Libertas, I've been getting a lot of them. I've Googled for more information but haven't been getting enough information to sort them out. 668366 is an SMS short code. I don't know what it means other than they are automated list dialing commands which can send texts to thousands in seconds, there are a lot of those codes.

Trumpia is pushing them. "Trumpia's automated communications platform is the most complete texting solution.
Now, send the right messages to the right people at the right time - all automatically."

I found a directory but it doesn't say much except to say who owns those spammers codes, MoveOn does own that one.

Another example is 88022, it's the short code for Donald J. Trump for President. About his usage it says:

"88022 is being used by Donald J. Trump for President, along with email, to keep supporters updated on the organization's activities, missions and objectives. The short code is also used to solicit action when needed from SMS subscribers, as is the case when it's time for a political organization to get out the vote. Many political organizations similar to Donald J. Trump for President, have used their vanity short code short codes to solicit and collect donations from supporters. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney were the first political candidates to start accepting text message donations, back in the 2012 presidential race. In the 2016 presidential race, both Ted Cruz and Bernie Sanders have used text messaging to solicit donations from their supporters."

https://usshortcodedirectory.com/directory/

I don't know why I'm getting whole spammer messages which are made up of nothing but those codes. One of them I got has about ten of those codes jumbled together ending with an "Amen."

Amen was the only word in the whole message I could read. I hope God's pleased, I know I'm not pleased.

:|

Except for the "amen" this could have come from Russian Intelligence. The chances of this are very, very low, but they do still use the old 5-figure-group codes like in WWII. Quantum tables have replaced spinning wheels for the crypto keys, since they're the closest thing to true randomness in the universe. Typically these have a one time pad cipher, and since US law enforcement has seized pads in the past, we know they do use this.

Back in the real world, though, they're probably SMS codes. I would be afraid to find out.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:31 pm 
Board Emeritus

Except for the "amen" this could have come from Russian Intelligence. The chances of this are very, very low, but they do still use the old 5-figure-group codes like in WWII. Quantum tables have replaced spinning wheels for the crypto keys, since they're the closest thing to true randomness in the universe. Typically these have a one time pad cipher, and since US law enforcement has seized pads in the past, we know they do use this.

Back in the real world, though, they're probably SMS codes. I would be afraid to find out.

I wouldn't want to probe that mess either.

It's safe to play around and break this Strong's code: G2036 G1722 G2532 Zowie

I encoded it myself. If you want to know what I said to you, you'll have to break that strong code. The experience would be biblical.

Use biblical tools. Mat 10:27 would be a hint. Be a Greek. ;) :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:31 pm 
Board Emeritus

I wouldn't want to probe that mess either.

It's safe to play around and break this Strong's code: G2036 G1722 G2532 Zowie

I encoded it myself. If you want to know what I said to you, you'll have to break that strong code. The experience would be biblical.

Use biblical tools. Mat 10:27 would be a hint. Be a Greek. ;) :)

If you really want to see a strong code take a look at any NFL play book.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:42 pm 
Board Emeritus

If you really want to see a strong code take a look at any NFL play book.

I had suspected they might have play books. :|

Glen there are languages which have a built in numeric lexicon, every word is also a number. Fun code stuff can he had with a language like that, because the language itself has a cipher. Ancient Greek and Hebrew are examples I know of.

Heads and tails over pig Latin. :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:15 pm 
Board Emeritus

Lol, 6th time asking

Glen:

What else you got as far as KH's supposed extreme leftist "beliefs" that destroys the country on the same level as the head of a hostile foreign government?

lolol

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:56 am 
Board Emeritus

Extending the Earned Income Tax Credit to more people is UNABASHED BOLSHEVISM!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:44 am 
Policy Wonk

As far as glen is conerned, Ms. Harris is being Uppity. glen will never be able site any real specific "Things" Ms. Harris might do. Except for the tax credit ($6,000.00 as opposed to the lie he told of $50,000.00).

Come on glen, you make the outrageous statements and then run for hills when confronted with your lies.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:53 am 
Policy Wonk

Fixed Lies forced to apologize after showing images of Senator Kamala Harris (D-CA) as a possible murder suspect.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/fo ... f17ef0aa6f.

Fox News messed up majorly during a Tuesday morning broadcast, showing images of Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) during an alert about a shooting suspect and registered sex offender at the University of Utah.

The network later aired a correction and an apology.

The initial report concerned a student shot dead outside a dorm at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City. As host Jillian Mele mentioned the suspect ― Melvin Rowland, a registered sex offender believed to be the victim’s ex-boyfriend ― images of Harris appeared on screen instead.

She's Black, She's Strong....She must be guilty of something.

Ms. Harris will become next target of RePuBliKlans and she will be attacked just like HRC was.

Goddamn Kamala Harris Has To Guilty of Goddamn Something Because She Is Goddamn Kamala Harris Goddammit.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:09 pm 
Board Emeritus

As far as glen is conerned, Ms. Harris is being Uppity. glen will never be able site any real specific "Things" Ms. Harris might do. Except for the tax credit ($6,000.00 as opposed to the lie he told of $50,000.00).
Come on glen, you make the outrageous statements and then run for hills when confronted with your lies.

WTF are you talking about? 6000 for couples earning under 100k 3000 for singles earning under 50k.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:13 pm 
Board Emeritus

WTF are you talking about? 6000 for couples earning under 100k 3000 for singles earning under 50k.

What else you got?

Lol, 8th time asking.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:21 pm 
Board Emeritus

What else you got?

Lol, 8th time asking.

Glen has no clue what he is talking about, no con does on any topic.

Especially business and who is and who isnt successful.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:29 pm 
Policy Wonk

glen, you Cons love tax cuts, tax breaks and tax credits. WTF has your frillies in twist....oh its a Democrat proposing it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:09 pm 
Policy Wonk

What else you got?

Lol, 8th time asking.

As the song goes, "Nothing From Nothing Leaves Nothing."

glen has been caught in yet another one of him many lies....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5