RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 pm 
Board Emeritus

Still not one con will support America...

Why is that?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:35 pm 
Policy Wonk

Your original question lacked depth. An open face argument needs for facts. Senator Harris is a shinning example of the growth of the Democratic Party in our Country. She has strong Law and Order Background (former California Atorney General/former District Attorney for the City and County of San Francisco). But she is a strong advocate for the protect of our Environment, Women's Rights, Immigrant Rights, and reform our National Banking System.

Republicans, as a Party have a shrinking base of support. They continue to appeal to a diminishing population of Old White People. As a group, this cannot be sustained very much longer. Republicans have used hate of minorities for so long, that the only way they have to win an election is by Voter Suppression.

Republiicans do not see or just do not care they are shooting themselves in their collective feet. They are not trying to expand their voter base, they are shrinking it.

The Democrats are trying to expand their voter base, but keep running more establishment Democrats that do no represent a younger more diversified base.

Ms. Harris is exactly the type of New Democrat we need.

But by making your arugment based Ms. Harris alone does not work. There has to be more to it.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:36 pm 
Board Emeritus

Asking an American to choose between Kamala or any democrat and PUTIN needs more to it?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:17 pm 
Policy Wonk

Asking an American to choose between Kamala or any democrat and PUTIN needs more to it?

Because it ain't just Putin, as much as you might want it to be. It is the subsugation of a party that began long before Putin was the scene. There is more than just Putin in this and that is what you do not understand.

Nor is it the now non-existent K.G.B. It is heart and the soul of a political party. You are making Putin the enemy and the scape goat without dealing the underlying causes.

You will never win by playing to a baser instinct. That is what you do not understand.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

Last edited by marindem on Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:18 pm 
Policy Wonk

Because it ain't Putin, as much as you might want it to be. It is the subsugation of party that began long before Putin was the scene. There is more than just Putin in this and that is what you do not understand.

Nor is it the now non-existent K.G.B. It is heart and the soul of a political party. You are making Putin the enemy and the scape goat without dealing the underlying causes. That is what you do not understand.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:09 pm 
Board Emeritus

wow

now it isnt Putin and I am the problem

WOW

marindem, you are WAY over the top and wrong...I am done with you for good

and there is no KGB, really?

sigh

as much as I WANT IT TO BE PUTIN

DID YOU JUST SAY THAT?

oh, and not only are you defending putin but it seems you are blaming the Dem party...and THIS is why we have trump - ARE YOU blaming the dems or the repubs, I CANT TELL

oh, the only other people who make a point of telling me they arent CALLED the KGB anymore are rightwingers....since everyone knows the GRU is the KGB and since you are not a rightwinger WHY do you do that?

And changing the name was MEANT to have an outcome so someone would some day ARGUE they are different because the letters are

SIGH

goodbye

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:22 pm 
Board Emeritus

The Republican Party at this point is either confederates or confederate-appeasers. Confederate conservatives have been harboring resentments against the US government for several generations. They'll fall for any line that stokes these resentments, including bot/troll machine activity out of the Kremlin. It swung an entire election 2 years ago. If the US was any other country, we'd have UN election observers here in every state.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

wow

WOW

sigh

DID YOU JUST SAY THAT?

oh, and not only are you defending putin but it seems you are blaming the Dem party...and THIS is why we have trump - ARE YOU blaming the dems or the repubs, I CANT TELL

oh, the only other people who make a point of telling me they arent CALLED the KGB anymore are rightwingers....since everyone knows the GRU is the KGB and since you are not a rightwinger WHY do you do that?

And changing the name was MEANT to have an outcome so someone would some day ARGUE they are different because the letters are

SIGH

goodbye

Bye Libertas.

Marindem is defending reality not defending Putin. He's not attacking you, he is criticizing your statements of wild speculation and misrepresentation.

Then you attack him on a personal level through misrepresenting him.

:|

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:00 pm 
Board Emeritus

had to create a 2nd thread so there is NO excuse for not answering

one of them will be in charge, which one do you want?

cons

Either one would have the same horrible result for our country. Putin's would be intentional. Harris' would be because of her exteme leftist beliefs, which I am sure she believes would improve our country.
So of course we would have to go with Harris. As the damage she would do would be repairable.
Hopefully we will never have to suffer from either being the head of our gov't.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:01 pm 
Board Emeritus

Either one would have the same horrible result for our country.

Yes.

There are very fine people on both sides, too.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:04 pm 
Board Emeritus

Harris' would be because of her exteme leftist beliefs, which I am sure she believes would improve our country.

Can you name Kamala Harris' extreme leftist beliefs? I'm wondering what you think she believes that is only supported by a tiny radical leftist fringe of the population.

Help me out here ... thxbye.

I'm just wondering ... some people call single payer an extreme leftist belief, and you support it. (Hell, so did tritumi, but for very peculiar reasons, at least yours make sense.)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:06 pm 
Policy Wonk

wow

WOW

sigh

DID YOU JUST SAY THAT?

SIGH

goodbye

"I WANT IT TO BE PUTIN", you made it Putin. You have wrapped all the problems up into one person and think that by doing so you have achieved something. You have not.

Your endless rants about Putin and K.G.B. (which no longer exists)...they have tireless.

I said you had to be willing to deal with the underlying causes, you want to deal with just aspect of the problem when there are many more.

Your endless Henny Penny rants....do you realize how boring they are....not mention mostly wrong.

When exactly is that "War By Tuesday" going to start? I mean damn dude....your over the bombast get old fast.

Do I see Putin and Russia are our Country's Number One Enemy....your damn right I do, but I do blame them because my dry cleaning ain't ready.

There is reason as to how they gain such power over one party.....that is NOT what you want to realize....you only want to blame.

Don't worry about goodbye...you will not be missed up your way.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:08 pm 
Board Emeritus

Can you name Kamala Harris' extreme leftist beliefs? I'm wondering what you think she believes that is only supported by a tiny radical leftist fringe of the population.

Help me out here ... thxbye.

I'm just wondering ... some people call single payer an extreme leftist belief, and you support it. (Hell, so did tritumi, but for very peculiar reasons, at least yours make sense.)

Radical leftists detest and clutch their pearls at Kamala Harris every bit as much as glenfs does. The ones in SF did when she was DA, the ones in CA did when she was AG, and the too-woke-to-vote types hate her now that she's a senator.

The radical left considers her a centrist dem corporate dem whatever...and while I have my own critiques of some of her actions while she was DA, they despise her as much as the confederate whites do.

I will be happy to watch her mop the floor with the latter whenever she decides to run for president, because that day is coming.

Last edited by carmenjonze on Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:09 pm 
Board Emeritus

I will not be missed up my way?

What in the FUCK does THAT mean?

So you know me personally, my name, and my participation in my local area? WTF ? creepy

talk about personally attacking someone, someone who is dedicated to the cause in every way and lives it...sigh

Last edited by Libertas on Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:10 pm 
Policy Wonk

Harris' would be because of her exteme leftist beliefs

Which specific "Leftist Belief" is to extreme glen. Site the specific belief and how is extreme.

You made the statement, now back it up or shut up.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:12 pm 
Policy Wonk

I will not be missed up my way?

What in the FUCK does THAT mean?

So you know me personally, my name, and my participation in my local area? WTF ? creepy

That harkens back to when you told me.....actually told me to censor a post because I made a passing reference living the same Congresssional District as I do. I used those exact words. I also got the response I expected.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:13 pm 
Board Emeritus

Which specific "Leftist Belief" is to extreme glen. Site the specific belief and how is extreme.

blk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:14 pm 
Board Emeritus

You made the statement, now back it up or shut up.

Senator Harris wants to give every couple earning under 100k $500 a month. Every single earning under 50k $250.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:14 pm 
Board Emeritus

That harkens back to when you told me.....actually told me to censor a post because I made a passing reference living the same Congresssional District as I do. I used those exact words. I also got the response I expected.

WTF is wrong with you, saying my money and time and phone calling wont be missed.

WHAT is WRONG with you?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:15 pm 
Policy Wonk

Senator Harris wants to give every couple earning under 100k $500 a month. Every single earning under 50k $250.

Link Please. Otherwise its just you saying nothing.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:16 pm 
Board Emeritus

As an aside, I think this is cause for celebration since one of the board cons actually tried to broach this topic at all!

Maybe the other couple of conservative lemmings around here will get the gumption to follow suit, though I doubt it, but wow - 3 threads later...nice job, glenfs.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

As an aside, I think this is cause for celebration since one of the board cons actually tried to broach this topic at all!

Maybe the other couple of conservative lemmings around here will get the gumption to follow suit, though I doubt it, but wow - 3 threads later...nice job, glenfs.

Said con did say both equally bad, didnt he...

told you

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:21 pm 
Board Emeritus

:lol:

Do you think a tax credit is the same as a giveaway, or have you just been watching too much Hannity?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:22 pm 
Board Emeritus

:lol:

Do you think a tax credit is the same as a giveaway, or have you just been watching too much Hannity?

Mainstream GOP member admits he would really rather have the KGB in charge than the party that gave him SS and Medicare.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:30 pm 
Policy Wonk

Radical leftists detest and clutch their pearls at Kamala Harris every bit as much as glenfs does. The ones in SF did when she was DA, the ones in CA did when she was AG, and the too-woke-to-vote types hate her now that she's a senator.

The radical left considers her a centrist dem corporate dem whatever...and while I have my own critiques of some of her actions while she was DA, they despise her as much as the confederate whites do.

I will be happy to watch her mop the floor with the latter whenever she decides to run for president, because that day is coming.

I remember when she ran to replace Terrance Hallinan, that guy was Lefist in my opinion. Harris pretty much a Center Left from what I can tell. She opposed the Death Penalty, the Right chewed her up on that. She lived up to her promise to impose it if the case was worth it.

She bowed out of the Banking Settlement that other State AG's bought into. She saw it as chump change.

Ms. Harris is hell on wheels, her questioning of Sessions is classic D.A. from the word go...she was an Assistant D.A. at one time and it shows.

Republicans should fear her. She has a keen intellect and she is not afraid to use...just Kavanaugh...she had him for breakfast.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next