RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:42 am 
Online
Board Emeritus

Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:01 pm
Posts: 18655
Quote:
When President Trump was pressed on a claim about migrants, he told a reporter, “Don’t be a baby.” - AOL News 10/20/18


How's about just one of them responds with, "Don't be an asshole."

_________________

The difference that "Arabs" do not live behind barbed wire, guards with machine guns and can have their homes destroyed at the whim of the Jews.

Not Netanyahu, Knesset, the IDF..the whim of Jews.


Last edited by Ike Bana on Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:17 am 
Offline
Board Emeritus
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:10 pm
Posts: 19144
Location: The blue parts of the map
They worry so about access. Who cares? Access to what? More lies?

_________________
"If it were up to John [Bolton], we'd be in four wars now." --President Donald J. Trump, May 2019


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:00 pm 
Online
Board Emeritus

Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:01 pm
Posts: 18655
They worry so about access. Who cares? Access to what? More lies?


No shit. You would think one of them, just once, would get sick enough of it all. I would have had a gut full of it by the summer of '17

_________________

The difference that "Arabs" do not live behind barbed wire, guards with machine guns and can have their homes destroyed at the whim of the Jews.

Not Netanyahu, Knesset, the IDF..the whim of Jews.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:32 pm 
Offline
Board Emeritus
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:53 am
Posts: 16140
Access is what they should shun, no legitimate media source should go to a rump event again.

Nothing.

Never. Would you give hitler free press?

_________________
"Corporate Democrat" phrase created at the same place "Angry Mob" was...People keep falling for rightwing talking points. How sad.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:27 pm 
Online
Board Emeritus

Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:01 pm
Posts: 18655
I was just thinking...if the baby Jesus gave a shit in his manger for us, he wouldnuaenhis magical powers to rid the universe of this motherfucker.

_________________

The difference that "Arabs" do not live behind barbed wire, guards with machine guns and can have their homes destroyed at the whim of the Jews.

Not Netanyahu, Knesset, the IDF..the whim of Jews.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:31 pm 
Online
Board Emeritus
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:24 pm
Posts: 20865
I also wonder how long the US is going to allow these stupid weekly Nuremburg rallies of his on taxpayer dime.

_________________


Stop calling the cops on us.


Gender Trouble.
Historically women similar to carmen infuriate me and at the same time have often gotten me into a ton of trouble.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:59 pm 
Offline
Policy Wonk
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:37 am
Posts: 4192
They worry so about access. Who cares? Access to what? More lies?


then when they report its about 98% gloating that we cant do nothing about it and that they got it made and trying to get all us fighting against each other the other 2% is rushing through important stuff.

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI2SyfEfN2k


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:19 pm 
Offline
Board Emeritus

Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:27 pm
Posts: 9008
Location: miles from nowhere

No shit. You would think one of them, just once, would get sick enough of it all. I would have had a gut full of it by the summer of '17

I’ve been sick of it since Reagan. It has just gotten worse.

_________________
bird's theorem-"we the people" are stupid.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

The new motto of the USA: Unum de multis. Out of one, many.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: adam32492, carmenjonze, Ike Bana and 26 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group