RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:42 am 
Policy Wonk

A billionaire co-owner of the San Francisco Giants gave money to a political action committee behind a racist radio ad in Arkansas that features two women saying Democrats could bring back lynchings if black voters don’t support the GOP.

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/ ... 321897.php.

Charles B. Johnson, who is believed to own the largest stake in the Giants, gave $1,000 this summer to Black Americans for the President’s Agenda, a super PAC that supports President Trump’s policies and conservative candidates, according to the group’s financial disclosures.

Johnson claims he had no idea the money he donated would be used for the ad and expressed the feigned moral outrage that Cons usually make when caught out.

I had absolutely no knowledge that this donation would be used in this manner and I, like the Giants organization, strongly condemn any form of racism and in no way condone the advertisement that was created by this entity,” Johnson said.

This guy is the Male version of Marge Shot....

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:07 pm 
Board Emeritus

A billionaire co-owner of the San Francisco Giants gave money to a political action committee behind a racist radio ad in Arkansas that features two women saying Democrats could bring back lynchings if black voters don’t support the GOP.

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/ ... 321897.php.

Charles B. Johnson, who is believed to own the largest stake in the Giants, gave $1,000 this summer to Black Americans for the President’s Agenda, a super PAC that supports President Trump’s policies and conservative candidates, according to the group’s financial disclosures.

Johnson claims he had no idea the money he donated would be used for the ad and expressed the feigned moral outrage that Cons usually make when caught out.

I had absolutely no knowledge that this donation would be used in this manner and I, like the Giants organization, strongly condemn any form of racism and in no way condone the advertisement that was created by this entity,” Johnson said.

This guy is the Male version of Marge Shot....

No, he doesn't condemn racism. If he did, he would stop supporting the Republican Party. I certainly would not expect him to support the Democratic Party but if his claim is true then his support for Republicans would cease. But he support racism by his tacit and covert support.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

The new motto of the USA: Unum de multis. Out of one, many.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:06 pm 
Board Emeritus

Take it to it's roots. The SF Giants owner is someone who dreamed about owning a team of gladiators for the profit they could produce in an arena funded by tax payer dollars.

Once I get that root part in place about him the rest of this two bit saga becomes understandable. A $1,000 donation from him is two bits. If I gave a quarter to some PAC in proportion to what I have to give, my quarter would be more.

But he's running in a circle amoung critters who like the sight, smell, and lime light cast by heroic deeds in battle lived out through the lives of men they own, their teams of gladiators.

Only in America,,, but that probably isn't true, I think it could happen in Rome and other places as well.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:15 pm 
Board Emeritus

Take it to it's roots. The SF Giants owner is someone who dreamed about owning a team of gladiators for the profit they could produce in an arena funded by tax payer dollars.

Once I get that root part in place about him the rest of this two bit saga becomes understandable. A $1,000 donation from him is two bits. If I gave a quarter to some PAC in proportion to what I have to give, my quarter would be more.

But he's running in a circle amoung critters who like the sight, smell, and lime light cast by heroic deeds in battle lived out through the lives of men they own, their teams of gladiators.

Only in America,,, but that probably isn't true, I think it could happen in Rome and other places as well.

But it's not about football and it doesn't matter if he only gave a dollar. It's yet another conservative white male backing yet another shill organization used for conservative racebaiting.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:24 pm 
Policy Wonk

He knew what he was buying into. I do not believe is at all upset, he is only embarrassed that he got caught.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:30 pm 
Board Emeritus

But it's not about football and it doesn't matter if he only gave a dollar. It's yet another conservative white male backing yet another shill organization used for conservative racebaiting.

But that's what I said Carmen.

:|

Except you left out the part about him sniffing their sweaty jock straps.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:39 pm 
Board Emeritus

But that's what I said

It's not even close to what you said but whatever

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:42 pm 
Board Emeritus

So how do you know the outrage he expressed wasn't real?

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:03 pm 
Board Emeritus

I know this: conscientious people should check out what an organization will actually do with their money, rather than really simply being fooled by the name or title, before giving money to it.

"Astroturfing" groups do this all the time. I mean look, you check out a charity before donating to it - I hope? Maybe "Americans for the Self Improvement of All" is really a gofundme for buying John Smith a new Xbox. Wouldn't you check that out first?

And if you did that before donating to a charity, wouldn't you at least do that minimal diligence before donating to a PAC? Especially when it seems apparent in the new age of dark money, what PACs are actually doing with whose funds is more obscure than ever?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:07 pm 
Board Emeritus

Real like your own outrage about these ads?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:13 pm 
Policy Wonk

His Manufactured Outrage is just as bad as yours glen. He knew who he was donating....ignorance is not excuse.