Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:13 pm 
Board Emeritus

Quote:
Nancy Reagan throws party weekend of JFK assasination and forbids any conversation regarding same...
I was reading this on the treadmill this AM and thought I would share it with you. Republicans have always been dicks....

On Friday, Nov 22, 1963, when the 46 year old President of the United States was assassinated in Dallas, Texas, the lights went out for Americans. Businesses and schools closed as the country sank int a miasma of mourning. Around the globe, flags were lowered to half-staff. ..England, Kenya, West Berlin, Athens, Russia.....

In Hollywood a personal memorial service was scheduled on Sunday evening by Sam Goldwyn. One of the invitees Frank McCarthy mentioned he was invited to a party that night at the Reagans. "I'm sure the Reagans will cancel their party now because of the President's assassination, don't you think? I'll call Nancy and find out"

Mrs. Reagan was quite surprised by his phone call. "My heavens Why would we cancel our party just because John F Kennedy died? Don't be silly. We'll expect to see you around 7PM."

McCarthy uncomfortable about attending, nevertheless rang the Reagans' doorbell at the appointed hour, and was somewhat taken aback when Nancy answered. "There's to be no discussion of you-know-what....and I mean no discussion whatsoever."

........from Nancy Reagan the Unauthorized Biography.

I dont have a link, the source is someone on DU I trust. Filthy fucking cons. Person is obviously reading the book.

What more do you need to say about fucking cons, nothing.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:20 pm 
Board Emeritus

I dont have a link, the source is someone on DU I trust. Filthy fucking cons. Person is obviously reading the book.

What more do you need to say about fucking cons, nothing.

Dont forget the story about LBJ skull fucking the corpse.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:48 pm 
Board Emeritus

:rw) That discussion was probably allowed.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:06 am 
Board Emeritus

That one came from Paul Krassner's Realist newsletter. Like most of his stuff, it was deliberately exaggerated or made up for satiric purposes. He also had the Supreme Court banning Vaseline.

Krassner was ahead of his time. His style of discourse became normal on the Internet.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:28 pm 
Policy Wonk

Ignore the troll.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:33 pm 
Board Emeritus

So we are talking about a party in 1963 hosted by a former First Lady who has been dead for over two years.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:51 pm 
Policy Wonk

As opposed to 45 grabbing Women by their P * * *Y?

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:12 pm 
Board Emeritus

Ignore the troll.

Some of us keep saying this...and not too many of us seem to be interested.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:18 pm 
Board Emeritus

Some of us keep saying this...and not too many of us seem to be interested.

The jury is in, glen is on record saying Kamala Harris is no better for our country than Putin.

Other cons have said the same with their silence or wishy washy answers.

I will be honest, I actually didnt expect that if they had the nerve to answer they would admit they are traitors. But they are and they now admit it. Glen surely does.

I made that proposal and threads for this reason....very successful outcome. Exposing traitors.

Last edited by Libertas on Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:32 pm 
Board Emeritus

The jury is in, glen is on record saying Kamala Harris is not better for our country than Putin.

Other cons have said the same with their silence or wishy washy answers.

I will be honest, I actually didnt expect that if they had the nerve to answer they would admit they are traitors. But they are and they now admit it. Glen surely does.

I made that proposal and threads for this reason....very successful outcome. Exposing traitors.

You are lying as I actually said the exact opposite. I was wondering why as opposed to engaging in a discussion you came back with a personal attack, now I know.
It was a trolling thread and when you didn't get your desired result you gawt your widdle feewings hurt. But, that hasn't stopped you from lying about what I said here....nice.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:37 pm 
Board Emeritus

You are lying as I actually said the exact opposite. I was wondering why as opposed to engaging in a discussion you came back with a personal attack, now I know.
It was a trolling thread and when you didn't get your desired result you gawt your widdle feewings hurt. But, that hasn't stopped you from lying about what I said here....nice.

Quote:
Either one would have the same horrible result for our country.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24618&start=25#p428243

You cant even lie good, glen. It is EXACTLY what you said.

I didnt need to point out you are lying here because everyone knows you are lying whenever you post.

Lemme help you in the future, there is not one lie on this board from me, or Ike or CJ or the professor or drak or bird. Others too not sure who they all are. NOT ONE

Notice I take no insult from YOU calling ME a liar? Reason is you have no credibility at all on anything and I have tons.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:43 pm 
Board Emeritus

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24618&start=25#p428243

You cant even lie good, glen. It is EXACTLY what you said.

I didnt need to point out you are lying here because everyone knows you are lying whenever you post.

Lemme help you in the future, there is not one lie on this board from me, or Ike or CJ or the professor or drak or bird. Others too not sure who they all are. NOT ONE

Notice I take no insult from YOU calling ME a liar? Reason is you have no credibility at all on anything and I have tons.

Forth sentence " so of course we would have to go with Harris." where in those words is there a endorsement of Putin over Harris?

As for lying on the board you need to add until now, unless of course you made an honest mistake. As for those you named I am pretty sure in private all would agree that you are paranoid and could use professional help. Again as for lying if something is a persons opinion then no they are not lying. They might be wrong but, not lying.

Last edited by glenfs on Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:45 pm 
Board Emeritus

Quote:
Either one would have the same horrible result for our country.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

That is my opinion, just as I am sure yours would be if the choices were Putin or Ted Cruz.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:48 pm 
Board Emeritus

Wrong, traitor, it takes NO time for me to choose cruz over putin.

You wouldnt have to wait days for me to answer then see my answer as wishy washy or full of shit like yours

BUT as the prof said, you do get credit for admitting you see NO difference between the two, the other cons are unwilling to admit this.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:55 pm 
Board Emeritus

Wrong, traitor, it takes NO time for me to choose cruz over putin.

You wouldnt have to wait days for me to answer then see my answer as wishy washy or full of shit like yours

BUT as the prof said, you do get credit for admitting you see NO difference between the two, the other cons are unwilling to admit this.

Last week I drove 3250 miles which left me very little time for being here. When I am home I am slammed and have no extra time. As for what the Prof said that is his opinion and he is wrong.
As my belief is Putin would intentionally hurt our country. While Sen Harris would do things she believed were going to help our country but, in fact would do just the opposite.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:49 pm 
Board Emeritus

Last week I drove 3250 miles which left me very little time for being here. When I am home I am slammed and have no extra time. As for what the Prof said that is his opinion and he is wrong.
As my belief is Putin would intentionally hurt our country. While Sen Harris would do things she believed were going to help our country but, in fact would do just the opposite.

Things?

What are these other supposed "extreme leftist beliefs" you claim she has?

7th time asking.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:00 am 
Board Emeritus

Glen also called Elizabeth Warren an extreme leftist, when she was in fact a republican in the 90s.