Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:09 pm 
Board Emeritus

JEsus fucking christ, I hope Bernie becomes obvious to folks

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/41253 ... -blue-wave

KGB talking points eh Bernie...I am not surprise

Quote:
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) thinks there is reason to doubt the predicted "blue wave" in next month's midterm elections, saying control of Congress will be decided by a few tight races.

“I know a lot of people talk about this blue wave and all that stuff, but I don’t believe it,” Sanders told “Rising” Hill.TV co-host Krystal Ball during an interview that aired on Monday.

Sanders said he believes that the outcome from Nov. 6 will be a “very, very close” situation, and predicts that only a “handful of votes” will determine whether Democrats are able to regain control of the House or Senate.

“We have an entity able to stand up to [President] Trump or we don’t,” the former presidential candidate said.

See the last line there, meant to make people doubt the Democratic Party....

OVERT and obvious attempt by Bernie to HARM the chances of the D party. ON PURPOSE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:22 pm 
Board Emeritus

I believe he was attempting to do just the opposite. Afraid that people are becoming complacent and believing victory is in the bag, then not showing up on election day. So he was, as many others have done lately sounding the alarm and attempting to wake people up.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:24 pm 
Board Emeritus

Huge blue wave being talked about by everyone but Bernie

No, he is not trying to help.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:50 pm 
Board Emeritus

Bernie's purpose is to divide and sow doubt.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:53 pm 
Board Emeritus

Why would he want to do that. He definitely is not a friend of the right or GOP. Unless you believe he has some sort of trumpian sized ego and can't stand to see any wave where he was not considered the catalyst.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:54 pm 
Board Emeritus

Why would he want to do that. He definitely is not a friend of the right or GOP. Unless you believe he has some sort of trumpian sized ego and can't stand to see any wave where he was not considered the catalyst.

If you followed threads on this message board you'd know why I think that. But you don't read.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:30 pm 
Board Emeritus

I believe he was attempting to do just the opposite. Afraid that people are becoming complacent and believing victory is in the bag, then not showing up on election day. So he was, as many others have done lately sounding the alarm and attempting to wake people up.

That's what I thought too. A lot of people have been thinking and are doing about the same. They're trying to tone down a sense of complacency amoung our voters, and at the same time if they can, discourage Republicans with the other cutting edge on the same sword.

Sanders stab at it failed to slice Republicans on the back swing. And that's because he stabbed at it. He needs to swing it and slice. :(

I'm not going to piss and moan about what he did this time, no, I'm going to piss and moan about how he's doing it. :)

Today I saw the same as yesterday, every single major newspaper has an opinion writer, some have several, who are taking a swing at it too. I checked the calendar against the election date when I noticed it popping up in the news. They're right on time.

Glen, do you go to 538 and look at Nate's Senate thing?

I've noticed something there. For North Dakota there are two Fox News polls and two Gray Television: North Dakota Survey polls.

If there were only the two Fox News polls his whole Senate projection thing would be saying Democrats have about a 50-50 chance. Instead his thing say's its a 21% to 79% probability that Republicans will win the majority. And the thing is that Gray Television has been given a third more weight than the Fox poll for no other reason than the dates in the field of those polls.

One almost unknown polling outfit who probably polls market area shoppers for supermarkets and mall stores is carrying all that burden with only a little help coming from Fox News.

Guess what I'm thinking? :D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:49 pm 
Board Emeritus

That's what I thought too. A lot of people have been thinking and are doing about the same. They're trying to tone down a sense of complacency amoung our voters, and at the same time if they can, discourage Republicans with the other cutting edge on the same sword.

Sanders stab at it failed to slice Republicans on the back swing. And that's because he stabbed at it. He needs to swing it and slice. :(

I'm not going to piss and moan about what he did this time, no, I'm going to piss and moan about how he's doing it. :)

Today I saw the same as yesterday, every single major newspaper has an opinion writer, some have several, who are taking a swing at it too. I checked the calendar against the election date when I noticed it popping up in the news. They're right on time.

Glen, do you go to 538 and look at Nate's Senate thing?

I've noticed something there. For North Dakota there are two Fox News polls and two Gray Television: North Dakota Survey polls.

If there were only the two Fox News polls his whole Senate projection thing would be saying Democrats have about a 50-50 chance. Instead his thing say's its a 21% to 79% probability that Republicans will win the majority. And the thing is that Gray Television has been given a third more weight than the Fox poll for no other reason than the dates in the field of those polls.

One almost unknown polling outfit who probably polls market area shoppers for supermarkets and mall stores is carrying all that burden with only a little help coming from Fox News.

Guess what I'm thinking? :D

In the last few election cycles we have seen that the science of polling has not caught up to new technology primarily cell phones. My kids range from 34 to 23 and none have ever owned a land line and probably don't remember much about our land line which we got rid of quite a while back.

Of course after every election Thom Hartmann and others go on a rampage about how diebold or some other company rigged their machines. A short while back I really got a kick out of Hartmann having a segment about how minorities are being under polled. Which is why the polls showed a few minority candidates down by double digits who wound up winning their primaries. No mention of vote stealing through faulty voting machines was made.

Currently the Polls are all over the map with [amazingly] most showing exactly what the party paying for them wanting to see. The big and true poll will be in a few more days when once again the American people speak.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:02 am 
Policy Wonk

Fuck Bernie.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:15 pm 
Political Junkie

Single payer, a jobs program, tuition-free college, a living wage and putting a hitch in the 1% percenters git along........ Yup, Bernie's pure evil thru and thru. i just can't figure out why he has a following. Especially because his love for such causes only came recently. :?

The blue wave........depends upon where ya look. DU, Huffpo and the like have been pushing the blue wave for quite awhile now. Conservative sites only recently as they are a bit worried their base has become complacent. Realistically...(valid news sources)..They keep the Senate and we have a shot at the House. Not much of a blue wave if ya ask me.

Don't get me wrong, i am so hoping the blue wave is real. 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:17 pm 
Board Emeritus

Obvious now, very obvious.

Why, well you KNOW what I think.

EVEN if he isnt a paid KGB operative, he is at a minimum so much of a narcissist ala rump that he is willing to destroy us to get power.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:24 pm 
Policy Wonk

EVEN if he isnt a paid KGB operative, he is at a minimum so much of a narcissist ala rump that he is willing to destroy us to get power.
Yeah...pretty early on in his 'success' he showed is true colors. How disappointing.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:43 pm 
Policy Wonk

Or Lib, Bernie is being a pain the ass for the sake of being a pain in the ass.

One More Time...There is no longer a K.G.B., even you must know that.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

sigh

Quote:
Putin Has Finally Reincarnated the KGB

https://foreignpolicy.com/2016/09/21/pu ... sb-russia/

Quote:
Twenty five years after the end of the Cold War, the Soviet Union’s most infamous spy agency is back in all but name.

source, FP

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/foreign-policy/

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:21 pm 
Board Emeritus

It's now called the FSB, but it acts a lot like the old KGB.

Putin was an officer in the old KGB.

That said, no, I do not think Bernie is with them. But I've said that.

BTW, IF Bernie's goal was to make people more anxious so as to increase voter turnout, he has my congratulations.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:24 pm 
Board Emeritus

It's now called the FSB, but it acts a lot like the old KGB.

Putin was an officer in the old KGB.

That said, no, I do not think Bernie is with them. But I've said that.

BTW, IF Bernie's goal was to make people more anxious so as to increase voter turnout, he has my congratulations.

The Bernie issue aside, a rose by any other name.

Oh, heard Bernie speech today by accident, normally I refuse to listen but he sounded like he was saying the right things. Surprised me.

Of course the REASON they changed the name is so if we used the new name people would NOT understand what it was, using the NEW name and not mentioning KGB is what putin wants.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:02 pm 
Policy Wonk

It would be nice if you did not the FSB under every goddamn tree lib.

No Bernie is not with the FSB or the GRU. He is a home grown nut job.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:04 pm 
Board Emeritus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:07 pm 
Board Emeritus

Auntie Max aint sounding the pessimism alarm and in fact is sending out threats, love her

https://twitter.com/RepMaxineWaters/sta ... 0211310405

Quote:
McConnell, if you think you're going to get away with taking from seniors after you have given to the rich, you have another thing coming. We will not allow you to touch #SocialSecurity, #Medicare, or #Medicaid to make up for your wild tax cuts for corporations & the rich.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:36 pm 
Policy Wonk

Bernie grabbed his fame and ran with it. No, I do not believe Russia was behind it. Jill Stein, yes she was like a cheap fiddle by Russia but Bernie.

The Democrats will be setting up road blocks for Sanders this time around, they learned the hard way that Bernie is in it for himself.