Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:03 pm 
Board Emeritus

Lindsay GRaham blocks ability to release Mueller report

he works for Putin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

he tweets stupid shit to distract news 24/7/365. he gets the constant attention his illness craves
while also advertising his reality show wurld. view.

he must be losing his ever fucked up mind with all these new flashy competitive shows from around
the world full of contestants he hasnt groped.

ill bet he's not calling hann-i-tee as much at nite with all these new yuge reality shows he says he
doesnt watch. :rw)

he does 3 things at nite: he eats he watches tv he calls hanny.

what a loser. smh.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:25 pm 
Board Emeritus

So what.

Conservative whites repeat this and other fascist-minded chants multiple times a week, now.

For people who are otherwise oh-so concerned about government waste, you guys sure are silent about the taxpayer cost of Donald Trump throwing these Nuremburg rallies. Even Fox Propaganda Station has gotten sick of them.

You haven't proven anything.

Conservative whites are duped by a cult demagogue who's really good at stoking your 150+ year old grievances that you no longer rule. That's the only thing these dumb pep rallies prove.

Breitbart propaganda and Republican Party policy are indistinguishable.

The Breitbart audience is indistinguishable from the average Republican lawmaker, head of state, or voter -- Republican propagandists and voters populate the site.

There is NO difference between them.

Yet you vote for it.

45 boasted to Breitbart that he had the support of the Military (which I for one strongly doubt), the police (which is a claim that is somewhat dubious) and something called "Bikers For Trump", sounds like the "New Black Panther Party"....scary but not rich in numbers.

I do not see a "Seven Days In May" scenario where the Military would support a coup. It makes very good reading, but I just don't see it happening. I know there are some in the professional ranks to talk big, but they are the minority.

Maybe a few cops nationwide, but to claim every cop would side with 45 is a hard sell. As for the bikers, let's see how that would play out.

Some of the more hard core supporters of 45 are violent, that is given. But it i with a base of 38%, the reality is that 45's threat of violence if he does not get his way or loses the election are so much hot air.

45 has an image of himself as a great and powerful leader, when he more the powerful Oz, smoke and some tiny guy behind the curtain.

I do not dismiss 45 and his threat of violence, but I also do not fear of it. 45 has not reckoned with overwhelming number of Americans who willing stand up against him. He is also shit scared of them. He cannot handle people who do not fear him.

His hot air is aimed at his base at a time when he is hit with scandal after scandal. His former Campaign Manager is now 7.5 years in jail and New York State has indicted Manafort as well as a firewall against a Presidential Pardon. 45's former Acting Attorney General has admitted he lied to the House Judiciary Committee and his former Attorney and Fixer ratted him out as well.

45 will in end go out with Whimper, not a bang (sorry T.S. Eliot). He could very well end up to the First Sitting U.S. President to be indicted and going to a federal prison, or at least a permanent form of house arrest.

45 not full of sound and fury, he full of shit and lives in a world he is the most powerful man there is...but that is a very small world.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:33 pm 
Board Emeritus

He may be powerful in his world, but he's triggered/allowed/whatever another arms race. The Russian nuclear torpedo tsunami thing, well that's wishful thinking, but it's still an arms race. The Atomic Scientists are going to have to set their clock to 30 seconds if this keeps up.

The bikers, wow I'm shaking in my boots. At worst, if there turn out to be more than 1000 of them nationwide, it means more range time for Z.