It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:41 pm 
Board Emeritus

https://twitter.com/justicedems/status/ ... 7718339584

Quote:
Today we’re sitting in with @sunrisemvmt & @Ocasio2018 at Nancy Pelosi’s office to call on the Democratic Party leadership to put forward a real climate plan. http://www.jdems.us/MakeAPlan #GreenNewDeal

The first act is an ULTIMATUM to their party. To Nancy. Of course, as I predicted. Will ONLY get worse from here but Uyger has his agenda, and he works for....yep...

NO CLUE how our system works but if your ultimate agenda is not what you say it is, makes sense. How many of them know they are pawns?

I mean now, they go to a protest at NANCY'S office now?

Uyger is a republican or worse, KGB.

I wish I wasnt right about my other prediction, that they will make ANY legislation impossible by demanding purity.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:28 pm 
Board Emeritus

https://twitter.com/justicedems/status/1062367157718339584

The first act is an ULTIMATUM to their party. To Nancy. Of course, as I predicted. Will ONLY get worse from here but Uyger has his agenda, and he works for....yep...

NO CLUE how our system works but if your ultimate agenda is not what you say it is, makes sense. How many of them know they are pawns?

I wish I wasnt right about my other prediction, that they will make ANY legislation impossible by demanding purity.

No, he is not. Just because someone doesn’t agree with you doesn’t make them a Republican or a Russian pawn/agent.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

The new motto of the USA: Unum de multis. Out of one, many.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:31 pm 
Board Emeritus

He either IS a russian agent or as I have said a million times MIGHT as well be given the results of his actions are the same as if he is.

Dont you get the point that it doesnt matter if he is or not as long as he does this shit!

We dot have time for people to wake up to what the ACTUAL RESULTS of uyger, bernie etc are, they are MORE republicans ALWAYS

i.e. I dont CARE if he is just so fucking ignorant and full of himself he doesnt SEE how he is hurting us or is being orchestrated by others, EITHER WAY I know what the results will be

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:35 pm 
Board Emeritus

So, I'm watching this little brouhaha unfold at DU.

So ... on the one hand, AOC says she's just trying to "reinforce" the Pelosi promise to restore an environmental committee to Congress, and Pelosi praised her actions.

Still ... seems to me she would be better off protesting the Republicans in the Senate who will block environmental laws going from the House to the Senate. Just saying.

BTW, I do not know if Jimmy Dore at TYT is a Russian mole, I think probably not, but I just find him to be an annoying douchebag. That is all.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:05 pm 
Board Emeritus

He either IS a russian agent or as I have said a million times MIGHT as well be given the results of his actions are the same as if he is.

Dont you get the point that it doesnt matter if he is or not as long as he does this shit!

We dot have time for people to wake up to what the ACTUAL RESULTS of uyger, bernie etc are, they are MORE republicans ALWAYS

i.e. I dont CARE if he is just so fucking ignorant and full of himself he doesnt SEE how he is hurting us or is being orchestrated by others, EITHER WAY I know what the results will be

This isn’t worth raising my blood pressure.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

The new motto of the USA: Unum de multis. Out of one, many.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:31 pm 
Board Emeritus

Girl. Find an apartment, first.

Cripes..

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:31 pm 
Policy Wonk

hey you kids get off my lawn :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:45 pm 
Board Emeritus

No, he is not. Just because someone doesn’t agree with you doesn’t make them a Republican or a Russian pawn/agent.

Since when is the Army Operations Center (AOC) on the attack?

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:33 pm 
Board Emeritus

https://twitter.com/justicedems/status/1062367157718339584

Calm down, find out more about it before flipping out.

What I found out is Pelosi and Cortez appears to be working together, and that protest appears to be pushing Pelosi to the exact spot she wants to go.

Pelosi wants to reinstate the select committee to address climate change. She says Democrats campaigned on a $1 trillion investment in infrastructure reform. And its pretty apparent Pelosi has Cortez in mind for assignment on that committee. And it is pretty clear that Cortez wants to be on that committee.

And it appears Cortez supports Pelosi to become the speaker of the House in the transition.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:35 pm 
Board Emeritus

Calm down,

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:48 pm 
Board Emeritus

:rw)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:59 pm 
Board Emeritus

Hmmm

Voting with hurt fees to pwn the libs:
Quote:
because of this board... it will be very hard for me to support a Democratic candidate.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:25 am 
Board Emeritus

Hmmm

Yeah! She's saying get off your duff*.

:)

*North American duff, I'm not talking about English pudding this time. North American duff is decaying vegetable matter covering the ground under trees. The metaphor is of a comfy decaying arm chair. Get up out of it.

Other times, it does refer to English pudding, means get off your fat ass, slim it down with hard work.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:25 am 
Board Emeritus

Uh huh.

Voting with hurt fees to pwn the libs:
Quote:
because of this board... it will be very hard for me to support a Democratic candidate.