It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:54 am 
Board Emeritus

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... 603ceb5256

Quote:
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has been charged under seal, prosecutors inadvertently revealed in a recently unsealed court filing — a development that could significantly advance the probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election and have major implications for those who publish government secrets.

The disclosure came in a filing in a case unrelated to Assange. Assistant U.S. Attorney Kellen S. Dwyer, urging a judge to keep the matter sealed, wrote that “due to the sophistication of the defendant and the publicity surrounding the case, no other procedure is likely to keep confidential the fact that Assange has been charged.” Later, Dwyer wrote the charges would “need to remain sealed until Assange is arrested.”

Will there be other related indictments on Friday? Who knows...

It's Mueller Time.

Voting with hurt fees to pwn the libs:
Quote:
because of this board... it will be very hard for me to support a Democratic candidate.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:15 pm 
Board Emeritus

Obviously there's something wrong with this guy. He's been living in the London Ecuadorian embassy for six years and they say nobody wants to get near him because he's so weird. Perhaps because he rarely bathes. Really wrong.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:13 pm 
Board Emeritus

I'm uncomfortable venturing out into the cold on the basis that a Trump appointed US attorney made an innocent copy and paste error while using one text file to crib another into existence.

There's a possibility that this is a carefully planted lure for the quick to leap and go charging off into the distance, tire themselves, and then appear foolish and fake.

It's possible that this was planted to become Fake News! It pleases Trump.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:06 pm 
Board Emeritus

Sam...at the end of a day filled with posts like this...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:15 pm 
Board Emeritus

EDVA court filing
https://pacer-documents.s3.amazonaws.co ... 235200.pdf

Voting with hurt fees to pwn the libs:
Quote:
because of this board... it will be very hard for me to support a Democratic candidate.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:18 pm 
Board Emeritus

As to putin lovers, saw this post at DU and it gave me chills, there are very dangerous people out there and idiots like the cons on this board embolden them

Quote:
7. Why would anyone listen to Bill Browder?

He's a liar and a criminal, and he was stealing from the Russian people. Anything he has to say about Russia is hysterical anti-Putin propaganda. He's also a coward for not going to Russia to clear his name. If he's innocent as he claims, he has nothing to fear.

As for a Russian official heading Interpol, so what? This is pure McCarthyism, and quite frankly it's disgusting. People demonizing Russia ought to be ashamed.

I'm sorry that Putin is thwarting is the globalist plans, but you better get over it. Putin is winning and there's nothing you can do to stop it. He's adored in Russia, he's adored in Syria, and even in the West he's trusted and respected more than our own pathetic and weak excuses for leaders. Only liars, criminals and propagandists have a problem with Putin. Either you're one of them, or you need to start thinking for yourself and stop parroting their talking points.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:18 pm 
Board Emeritus

Sam...at the end of a day filled with posts like this...

That's nice dear. :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:30 pm 
Board Emeritus

I'm sorry that Putin is thwarting is the globalist plans,

Don't know who wrote that over at DU, but I knew what kind of person wrote it once I saw that, and stopped paying attention.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:15 am 
Board Emeritus

Don't know who wrote that over at DU, but I knew what kind of person wrote it once I saw that, and stopped paying attention.

And why are we paying any attention to a twisted narcissistic neurotic like Julian Assange anyway? He's stuck in the Ecuadorian embassy, maybe for the rest of his life. Good. If the Ecuadorians allow him internet access the Brits should pull the fucking plug on their power until they restrict his access. If he comes out on the balcony looking for attention again, pelt him with rotting fruit and vegetables.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:00 am 
Board Emeritus

And why are we paying any attention to a twisted narcissistic neurotic like Julian Assange anyway? He's stuck in the Ecuadorian embassy, maybe for the rest of his life. Good. If the Ecuadorians allow him internet access the Brits should pull the fucking plug on their power until they restrict his access. If he comes out on the balcony looking for attention again, pelt him with rotting fruit and vegetables.

Yeah!

I like the part about pelting him with rotting fruit and vegetables. My Ravens don't mind it when I withhold from their diet that, they're only concern is over the goblets of meat. i think they kind of like the coffee grounds, and egg shells as well.

Composting is not my kind of thing. I didn't think I would find it fulfilling, and I was right. I would like to find something more fulfilling and exciting to do with my rotting fruit and vegetables.

:|

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:16 am 
Board Emeritus

F. that guy.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:31 pm 
Board Emeritus

F. that guy.

Where did I see that of all people Pamela Anderson has a hard on for this piece of shit.

Wrote a letter to whoever about how he should be able to go home or something.

sigh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:35 pm 
Board Emeritus

Shoot man, maybe Borat needs to try and kidnap her again. :D

There's a few of the regressive left that still seem to be fans. Can't get it.

The guy was in bed with Russian spooks FOR A WHILE. Long before 2016. I knew this. Mainly because he was working with this douche named "Israel Shamir" (a Russian spook really named Joran Jermas). So no, even back in the day, I wasn't so enchanted with him.

Then I noticed in 2016, him hanging out with Brexiteer Nigel Farage, supporting Trump over Clinton (yes, I know his fans claim otherwise, but I call BS), and his confrere Chelsea Manning escaping the room with the alt right ... saw his tweets where he let his own political views hang out ... and whatever remained of the fog was lifted from my eyes: I knew what kind of douchebag he really was.

Someone without a real Left worldview -- IMHO, he's actually more of a Joker -- someone who hates "establishments" and wants the world to burn and loves Trumps because they are thrown hand grenades -- that's IMHO what Assange really is.

F him, and clean up your cat shit, Julian. Oh, and also a rapist.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:14 pm 
Board Emeritus

Shoot man, maybe Borat needs to try and kidnap her again. :D

There's a few of the regressive left that still seem to be fans. Can't get it.

The guy was in bed with Russian spooks FOR A WHILE. Long before 2016. I knew this. Mainly because he was working with this douche named "Israel Shamir" (a Russian spook really named Joran Jermas). So no, even back in the day, I wasn't so enchanted with him.

Then I noticed in 2016, him hanging out with Brexiteer Nigel Farage, supporting Trump over Clinton (yes, I know his fans claim otherwise, but I call BS), and his confrere Chelsea Manning escaping the room with the alt right ... saw his tweets where he let his own political views hang out ... and whatever remained of the fog was lifted from my eyes: I knew what kind of douchebag he really was.

Someone without a real Left worldview -- IMHO, he's actually more of a Joker -- someone who hates "establishments" and wants the world to burn and loves Trumps because they are thrown hand grenades -- that's IMHO what Assange really is.

F him, and clean up your cat shit, Julian. Oh, and also a rapist.

Left worldview...Here is my question, do you believe people like him, Cenk and even a few recently elected progs in our party, could be taken in by putin? Do you think they and maybe bernie and others see putin world as at least better than Wall sTreet world?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

I think Julian wants to destroy the American Empire as he sees it, and would sell his mother to the Bulgarians if he thought that would achieve it.

He is not, per se, working for the Russians, but would take anything they sent him that he felt was anti-American. I think he's been taking stuff sent his way FROM Russian spooks for a while, because, well, he wants everything to hang out there.

You know my position on this. Cenk's purity politics drives me nuts. If you've taken $5 from Ben & Jerry's, a corporation, ever, you are suddenly the "corpo-Dem" enemy. Most of the time I like him, but Ana Kasparian is actually much easier on my eyes, and my ears. As for Jimmy Dore, I have no idea who he works for, but I just can't fucking stand him, and think he's a self-righteous idiot. Especially when he thinks it's "progressive" to accuse Jews of lying about anti-Semitism.

Bernie is not working for the Russians. Give it up, man. He has some blindspots in his worldview, and is not some kind of sadhu holy man either, but I've talked plenty about that. Bernie definitely sees Trump for who he is .... and is far better at pointing this out than much of the regressive Left is.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:20 pm 
Board Emeritus

I think Julian wants to destroy the American Empire as he sees it, and would sell his mother to the Bulgarians if he thought that would achieve it.

He is not, per se, working for the Russians, but would take anything they sent him that he felt was anti-American. I think he's been taking stuff sent his way FROM Russian spooks for a while, because, well, he wants everything to hang out there.

You know my position on this. Cenk's purity politics drives me nuts. If you've taken $5 from Ben & Jerry's, a corporation, ever, you are suddenly the "corpo-Dem" enemy. Most of the time I like him, but Ana Kasparian is actually much easier on my eyes, and my ears. As for Jimmy Dore, I have no idea who he works for, but I just can't fucking stand him, and think he's a self-righteous idiot. Especially when he thinks it's "progressive" to accuse Jews of lying about anti-Semitism.

Bernie is not working for the Russians. Give it up, man. He has some blindspots in his worldview, and is not some kind of sadhu holy man either, but I've talked plenty about that. Bernie definitely sees Trump for who he is .... and is far better at pointing this out than much of the regressive Left is.

Every time I hear myself say Bernie works for the Russians it sounds ridiculous, outrageous, CT nonsense.

And yet I cant get the tax returns out of my mind, releasing partial for ONE year only and that voting against russian sanctions saying the reason he was against them was they were combined with Iran but in reality in committee he voted to combine them, if that part is accurate and pretty sure it is, it becomes obvious to me something is up.

But, I know how "out there" it sounds.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:29 pm 
Board Emeritus

Where did I see that of all people Pamela Anderson has a hard on for this piece of shit.

I'm assuming the best he can do for a girlfriend right now is the inflate-a-date. So a woman like Pamela who's only about 50% plastic would certainly be an improvement for him.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:55 pm 
Board Emeritus

I'm assuming the best he can do for a girlfriend right now is the inflate-a-date. So a woman like Pamela who's only about 50% plastic would certainly be an improvement for him.

:lol:

Oh this is classic

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:46 pm 
Board Emeritus

BTW, Assange is also a fucking nut. I don't know what he actually believes, but he seems willing to share a lot of nutty things I bet come his way from Russian spooks. His promotion of the Seth Rich CT is self serving. But this other stuff?

He claims the Peace Corps is a secret CIA front. :roll:

https://thinkprogress.org/dump-of-wikil ... 923bf22a3/

Wikileaks has a documented history of conspiracy mongering; its Twitter feed regularly pushes conspiracy theories for public consumption, such as the claim that Russia-supplied militants in Ukraine weren’t actually responsible for the destruction of Flight MH17 in 2014.

The Twitter messages detail new conspiracy theories that Assange has peddled, as well. For instance, in a series of messages from June 2015, Assange informs the rest of the group the Peace Corps is, in reality, a group that is “used as cover for [the] CIA”. (Full disclosure: This reporter is a Returned Peace Corps Volunteer who served in Kazakhstan.)

Elsewhere, Assange describes the Peace Corps as little more than a tool for the U.S. State Department “to calm irate populations.”

All told, to Assange, Peace Corps “was a brilliant, if evil idea” — and an organization that “is perfectly nasty at its core.”

[snip][end]