RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:49 pm 
Board Emeritus

I voted in all the down ballot races and choose not to cast a ballot for either candidate in the Presidential election. Before Trump entered the primaries, I was asked by someone on this board who I would vote for if the race came down to Clinton v Trump. I said then that I would not vote for either candidate. I repeated that statement numerous times on this board prior to election night. I was consistent with my prior statements and did exactly as I said I would do. I did not cast a vote for either candidate because I did not believe that either candidate deserved the office. I have stated that numerous times on this board since the election to the very person who asked the question in this thread. The fact he can't remember something that has been repeated to him multiple times demonstrates just how well he listens.

I remember all of that Joe.

You know I'm growing a bit older. I'm occasionally noticing signs of a wee bit of memory loss. Short term kind of memory. Can't remember if I took aspirin an hour earlier kind of things.

I suppose if one is still spotting those signs of misplaced memory, noticing that loss, it's got to be a good sign. Because when memory loss grows worse I expect that the signs it's being lost, along with that loss, will be lost, all lost, and one would be none the wiser.

I expect for Libertas, the memory of it was lost... .

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:13 am 
Board Emeritus

I voted in all the down ballot races and choose not to cast a ballot for either candidate in the Presidential election. Before Trump entered the primaries, I was asked by someone on this board who I would vote for if the race came down to Clinton v Trump. I said then that I would not vote for either candidate. I repeated that statement numerous times on this board prior to election night. I was consistent with my prior statements and did exactly as I said I would do. I did not cast a vote for either candidate because I did not believe that either candidate deserved the office. I have stated that numerous times on this board since the election to the very person who asked the question in this thread. The fact he can't remember something that has been repeated to him multiple times demonstrates just how well he listens.

Joe permanently leaves his balls in his other pants.

Your refusal to share...is clear proof that you voted for Marsha Blackburn. Talk is cheap, particularly your talk, when you won't back it up with a declaration. Your repeated vacuous statements that don't say anything about your behavior in November 2016 don't amount to a spreading pile of loose shit. You're a Trump supporter by your party affiliation. Do you have a spine? Zip it back in and take a fucking position.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:19 am 
Board Emeritus

I remember all of that Joe.

You know I'm growing a bit older. I'm occasionally noticing signs of a wee bit of memory loss. Short term kind of memory. Can't remember if I took aspirin an hour earlier kind of things.

I suppose if one is still spotting those signs of misplaced memory, noticing that loss, it's got to be a good sign. Because when memory loss grows worse I expect that the signs it's being lost, along with that loss, will be lost, all lost, and one would be none the wiser.

I expect for Libertas, the memory of it was lost... .

A fine bromance with no quarrels
With no insults and all morals
I never get the chance
This is a fine bromance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:05 pm 
Board Emeritus

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8