RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:14 pm 
Board Emeritus

We can argue about Lib. Does he do personal attacks in violation of board rules, call out threads? Yes, but now get in line, not the only one.

Doesn't looks like those are being enforced here. Shrug? Looks to me like many violators. I try to follow the rules myself. Everything else, I leave to the will to bicker.

IMHO, Carmen is not a "race bigot" and pointing out how she contextualizes certain peoples' behaviors is not personal attack. Saying she hates white people is a lie. Saying she says conservative whites have a history -- well, that's historically accurate.

Last edited by ProfessorX on Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:18 pm 
Board Emeritus

YOu dont have to argue about me, I will gladly and repeatedly call out traitors.

I dont recall using their names in an OP title, at least not in a long time. But I will call them out relentlessly.

I dont consider what I do personal attacks, I consider it accurately describing someone or their behavour. Rightwingers are all the things I say they are , so dont think you can call that a personal attack.

If I said a specific con himself took a gun and shot someone, that would be off base, but when I say they are AS GUILTY as those they support, in that case I am not.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:08 pm 
Board Emeritus

If at anytime during your life you get all pumped up with neocons and advocate for, and then cast your vote to start a war of aggression, then i guarantee I will not only piss on your grave, I'll talk about doing it at your funeral.

:|

Got that!

Is that the best you can do sam? I mean is that thing left in your quiver?

I have never supported any candidate who voted for war (including DiFi). In fact I will go on the record and say that in all the time DiFi has been in the U.S. Senate, she has never received my vote. I have not campaigned for DiFi nor have ever endorsed DiFi.

I am going cremated sam, so the whole pissing on the grave thing won't happen anyway. And if you had at any time paid attention to what I have written, I will not have any form of religious service at my end.

Oh, I am suppose to at all frightened, put off or on notice by your post because I am not.

GOT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Friday 01/04/19 glenfs called Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib "Classless" for saying "IMPEACH THE MOTHER FUCKER" (45). Yet when 45 boasts about grabbing Women "By The Pussy" glen is quiet. Hypocrisy at it's worst.

Last edited by marindem on Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:25 pm 
Board Emeritus

We can argue about Lib. Does he do personal attacks in violation of board rules, call out threads? Yes, but now get in line, not the only one.

Doesn't looks like those are being enforced here. Shrug? Looks to me like many violators. I try to follow the rules myself. Everything else, I leave to the will to bicker.

IMHO, Carmen is not a "race bigot" and pointing out how she contextualizes certain peoples' behaviors is not personal attack. Saying she hates white people is a lie. Saying she says conservative whites have a history -- well, that's historically accurate.

Let's not argue about Lib. I've at no times said Carmen hates white people.

And it doesn't looks like rules are being enforced here... .

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:51 pm 
Board Emeritus

On another point, I find it very bizarre to be hyper-focused on how people treat each other on MBs, and show indifferences to incivility toward people in the real world.

I wonder if you know what hyper-focus is. Aside from that what it seems you're getting at would best be dealt with using a gradient scaled to distance. For you, I, and all others who hang out here this message board is quite near, the Washington DC mall is quite distant.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:53 pm 
Board Emeritus

Let's not argue about Lib. I've at no times said Carmen hates white people.

But she's a race bigot? OK...so now maybe we know what he has and has not said...maybe. But...what the hell is he thinking?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:54 pm 
Board Emeritus

I wonder if you know what hyper-focus is.

But you know, eh Sam? Jesus fucking christ on a pogo stick...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:02 pm 
Board Emeritus

sam knows all and sees all, or so he says.

On Friday 01/04/19 glenfs called Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib "Classless" for saying "IMPEACH THE MOTHER FUCKER" (45). Yet when 45 boasts about grabbing Women "By The Pussy" glen is quiet. Hypocrisy at it's worst.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:05 pm 
Board Emeritus

A flaming pogo stick Ike.

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:34 pm 
Policy Wonk

What in tarnation is a "race bigot?" It doesn't even sound like a euphemism; in fact, it sounds like an intensified term for "racist."

My friend Carmen is neither.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:08 pm 
Board Emeritus

A flaming pogo stick Ike.

A flaming pogo stick up your ass, Sam.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:35 pm 
Board Emeritus

I wonder if you know what hyper-focus is. Aside from that what it seems you're getting at would best be dealt with using a gradient scaled to distance. For you, I, and all others who hang out here this message board is quite near, the Washington DC mall is quite distant.

Oddly, some of us are farther apart from each other, than many of us are far from DC, in physical space.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:51 pm 
Board Emeritus

Oddly, some of us are farther apart from each other, than many of us are far from DC, in physical space.

I'm not gonna ask Sam this and get another non-sequitur video...so I'll ask you perfesser. WTF does how far any of us live from the District of Columbia have to do with any fucking thing?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:35 pm 
Board Emeritus

I'm not gonna ask Sam this and get another non-sequitur video...so I'll ask you perfesser. WTF does how far any of us live from the District of Columbia have to do with any fucking thing?

Sanity.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:59 pm 
Board Emeritus

RIP.

North Carolina Rep. Walter Jones dies at 76

Washington (CNN)North Carolina Republican Rep. Walter Jones died on Sunday at age 76, according to a statement on the congressman's website.

"After faithfully representing the people of Eastern North Carolina in Congress and the state legislature for over 34 years, Congressman Walter B. Jones (NC-3) passed away this afternoon in Greenville, North Carolina. He was 76," the statement reads.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/10/politics ... index.html