Election Prediction

News and events of the day
gounion

Re: Election Prediction

Post by gounion »

Glennfs wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:36 pm To this day HRC claims the election was stolen.
While that is nowhere near what Trump did it still denying the election results
Thank you for making my point for false equivalency.

Did she make a concession? Yes or no?
Drak

Post by Drak »

Glennfs wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:36 pm To this day HRC claims the election was stolen.
Bullshit. HRC claims election interference and she is correct. This is all proven. Go read the MR, ODNI report and the Bipartisan Senate Intel report Vol 5. But she conceded and never fomented a coup. Trump was planning to call to 2016 election rigged if he lost in 2016.
"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
bengal59

Post by bengal59 »

FORMER PRESIDENT 666 has been bitching more about the 2016 results than Hillary, constantly whining that if you threw out all the crooked votes he actually won in a landslide! And people like you are so fucking stupid that you buy it like gospel!
Drak

Post by Drak »

Maggie Haberman

@maggieNYT
Despite the endorsements, email fundraising pitches and Truth Social posts, Trump was always likely to make the midterms about one thing: himself. And so he spent most of the morning telling people he plans to announce his own candidacy tonight

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/15 ... 3291031553

Announcing this early, on the eve of midterms? Trump thinks this will stave off indictments.

JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:22 pm Look folks, I don't know what will happen. But if the GOP wins, I'm pretty much done with politics. I'm retired, I don't have any children to worry about growing up in a GOP hell hole, so I'll try to live the rest of my life as comfortably as possible, hoping they don't hand the whole country over to Putin.

Let's be clear: I know my history. The GOP is following the fascist playbook to overthrow democracies and turn them into fascist dictatorships, as has happened over and over in our history over the last 150 years. I fought the fight, and can't do it anymore. I'll let Glenn and Joe have the world they so desperately want, where only the rich and powerful have a say in our government, where people's rights are trampled.

Glenn and Joe will be shocked - SHOCKED - when the GOP shuts down the government, and our economy goes into a tailspin. Glenn will still call that Bidenomics, and pretend it's all our fault.

But I'm just not interested in spending the last years of my life in despair. So I'll ignore it all.
You should just stick to expressing your own views on the issues and stop making statement for others. You suck at it. If you are living in despair that’s on you. You can’t lay that off on anyone else.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

I predict that no matter who wins, democracy will survive. This country is about its people and fortunately for everyone they are bigger and better than the government.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:37 pm You should just stick to expressing your own views on the issues and stop making statement for others. You suck at it. If you are living in despair that’s on you. You can’t lay that off on anyone else.
Tell you what, Joe, you make your own posts, and don't tell others how to make theirs. Fuck off.

But if you guys win, you bought it, you own it. When they go off the rails remember it's what YOU wanted.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:41 pm I predict that no matter who wins, democracy will survive. This country is about its people and fortunately for everyone they are bigger and better than the government.
Too bad you never paid attention to history.
Drak

Post by Drak »

JoeMemphis wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:41 pm I predict that no matter who wins, democracy will survive. This country is about its people and fortunately for everyone they are bigger and better than the government.
False. The party you vote for attempted a coup. They don’t believe in democracy. You truly are a moron.

JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:50 pm Tell you what, Joe, you make your own posts, and don't tell others how to make theirs. Fuck off.

But if you guys win, you bought it, you own it. When they go off the rails remember it's what YOU wanted.
I’m not the one running around predicting gloom and doom if one side loses. That’s you. You are the one “living in despair”. You’re the one going off the rails. So maybe it’s you who should fuck off. Go spend some time on self reflection. You could use it. You are starting to buy your own horseshit.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:04 pm I’m not the one running around predicting gloom and doom if one side loses. That’s you. You are the one “living in despair”. You’re the one going off the rails. So maybe it’s you who should fuck off. Go spend some time on self reflection. You could use it. You are starting to buy your own horseshit.
You bought your own horseshit a long time ago. You're the one pretending everything is normal, nothing to see here. No coup attempt, no attacks on the Speaker's home.

And all from the people you want to be elected.

So you fuck off. Hey, if you win, it's all yours. Don't pretend to be surprised at the outcome if you do.
Drak

Post by Drak »

JoeMemphis wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:04 pm I’m not the one running around predicting gloom and doom if one side loses. That’s you. You are the one “living in despair”. You’re the one going off the rails. So maybe it’s you who should fuck off. Go spend some time on self reflection. You could use it. You are starting to buy your own horseshit.
You’re the one who just makes reality up out of your head to deal. You live in a fantasy world. Your party attempted a fucking coup. They don’t believe in democracy . They want a king. Those are the facts. There is no bottom, you will constantly deny and defend them, then make up fictitious both sidisms.

JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:05 pm You bought your own horseshit a long time ago. You're the one pretending everything is normal, nothing to see here. No coup attempt, no attacks on the Speaker's home.

And all from the people you want to be elected.

So you fuck off. Hey, if you win, it's all yours. Don't pretend to be surprised at the outcome if you do.
No GoU. I just refused to buy yours.

I don’t control what happens tomorrow. You don’t control what happens tomorrow. The electorate will decide. You and I are just a small piece of that. If you want to go around pissed at individuals who don’t think and act as you want, then that’s something you need to take up with a qualified professional. Perhaps that contributes to this feeling of despair you suffer with. But that’s on you. You win some. You lose some.

Wednesday. We will still have a democratic republic despite the desperate attempts to make this election into something it isn’t. And then what will you do? Shame on the politicians for peddling that shit and shame on you for buying it. The same holds true for Trump. I know kids who handle both victory and defeat with much more grace than many of or current and past President and politicians. The adults could stand to take a lesson from them.

Life will go on. Everything will be alright. The citizens of this country are far better than the government and politicians they have elected. Maybe one day we will again get some statesmen and women in office.

Have a pleasant evening.
Drak

Post by Drak »

JoeMemphis wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:27 pm No GoU. I just refused to buy yours.

I don’t control what happens tomorrow. You don’t control what happens tomorrow. The electorate will decide. You and I are just a small piece of that. If you want to go around pissed at individuals who don’t think and act as you want, then that’s something you need to take up with a qualified professional. Perhaps that contributes to this feeling of despair you suffer with. But that’s on you. You win some. You lose some.

Wednesday. We will still have a democratic republic despite the desperate attempts to make this election into something it isn’t. And then what will you do? Shame on the politicians for peddling that shit and shame on you for buying it. The same holds true for Trump. I know kids who handle both victory and defeat with much more grace than many of or current and past President and politicians. The adults could stand to take a lesson from them.

Life will go on. Everything will be alright. The citizens of this country are far better than the government and politicians they have elected. Maybe one day we will again get some statesmen and women in office.

Have a pleasant evening.
Wow, what a complete douche bag you are.

No one peddled anything. We follow what’s going on, we all followed how the GOP behaved after the election and we all saw what went down on J6. We all see the GOP and the party’s fealty to Donald Trump. Shame on you for your stupid denialism and inability to negotiate reality. Denying reality and plugging your ears doesn’t make it go away. And you really have no business telling others to seek professional help.

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Douche bag will still be calling it a democracy when the GOP refuses to accept defeat.

This ass is blaming YOU and us for what his side is doing...wow, but why am I surprised...

His reps say out loud they wont guarantee they will accept a loss...but he lectures YOU that you are the problem. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I sigh in your general direction.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:27 pm No GoU. I just refused to buy yours.

Have a pleasant evening.
Oh yeah? Well, we have a party that says the last election was stolen, and tried - unsuccessfully - to overthrow that election. I’m sure, since you have no idea of history, that you’ve never heard of the Beer Hall Putsch. Hitler’s Brownshirts, tried a coup, which was unsuccessful. Hitler went to jail for it. A few years later, he was elected leader and that was the last election.

Sound familiar? But in 2024, you’ll pretend you didn’t vote for Trump again, but you’ll be happy with the results.

Again, if you win tomorrow, YOU OWN THIS.
Drak

Post by Drak »

Libertas wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:46 pm Douche bag will still be calling it a democracy when the GOP refuses to accept defeat.

This ass is blaming YOU and us for what his side is doing...wow, but why am I surprised...

His reps say out loud they wont guarantee they will accept a loss...but he lectures YOU that you are the problem. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
If the GOP wins, the pretend fiscal con will pretend to ignore the non stop circus trials that will waste millions of taxpayer dollars, and he’ll ignore the fact that the GOP will not do one thing to help Americans or the economy. He’ll ignore it then make up both sides bullshit as the country burns.

Drak

Post by Drak »

JoeMemphis wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:27 pmThe same holds true for Trump. I know kids who handle both victory and defeat with much more grace than many of or current and past President and politicians. The adults could stand to take a lesson from them.

Oh that rascally Donald Trump. Acting like such a child by inciting a violent mob to attack the Capital and attempt to overthrow the government, with the GOP backing him. So naughty and childish. Let this be a lesson to the Republican Party.

:roll: What a tool.

JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:52 pm Oh yeah? Well, we have a party that says the last election was stolen, and tried - unsuccessfully - to overthrow that election. I’m sure, since you have no idea of history, that you’ve never heard of the Beer Hall Putsch. Hitler’s Brownshirts, tried a coup, which was unsuccessful. Hitler went to jail for it. A few years later, he was elected leader and that was the last election.

Sound familiar? But in 2024, you’ll pretend you didn’t vote for Trump again, but you’ll be happy with the results.

Again, if you win tomorrow, YOU OWN THIS.
I am familiar with the history of the 30’s and 40’s. I know enough to know that anyone who compares this to the 30’s and 40’s is smoking something. It’s a pathetic attempt to make this election into something it isn’t. It’s a pathetic attempt to scare voters. If things were going well for your party you would be running on your record. But since that isn’t working for you, you resort to scare tactics.

This country isn’t Germany of the 30’s. Neither political party is a scratch on the Nazi party and no political leader compares to a Hitler or a Stalin. This country and our system of government isn’t that easy to topple. I recommend you read The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich by Sir William Shirer. I read it twice. Another good read is the book Shirer wrote on the Nuremberg trials. He wrote about real Nazis. If you truly knew your history you would not make such stupid comparisons. You wouldn’t diminish what they did that cost millions of innocent lives. You carelessly throw around that name to the point where it means nothing. You must be proud.

As I said. Wednesday we will wake up in a democratic republic. What are you going to do then. Democracy will still be here alive and kicking. It matters not who wins or loses. How many wave elections have we had in the last 30 years? Each and everyone of them was the most consequential election in our history or so we were told. How many times has someone said the Republican Party was dead or the Democratic Party was dead. And yet here we are. A two party system evenly divided.

Folks who compare this to the Nazi Party of the 30’s and 40’s don’t know the history of that era or are smoking weed or crack. JMHO.

Don’t worry. This country is bigger and better than it’s government. Always has been.

For the record. I’m not running tomorrow. So I personally win nothing. In a peaceful election, we all win. Democracy doesn’t always mean you get what you want. Sorry. That’s much different than being overrun by Nazis.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

HALF of cons running for office are election deniers, this makes them autocratic fascists.

And cons are assuring us RIGHT HERE :twisted: that it is IRRESPONSIBLE to suggest gop control is the end of democracy :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll:

LOOK IN THE MIRROR

YOU are the REASON!

Dont forget, the rest of the world now sees the USA as a potential enemy BECAUSE of cons.
Last edited by Libertas on Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drak

Post by Drak »

JoeMemphis wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:21 pm I am familiar with the history of the 30’s and 40’s. I know enough to know that anyone who compares this to the 30’s and 40’s is smoking something. It’s a pathetic attempt to make this election into something it isn’t. It’s a pathetic attempt to scare voters. If things were going well for your party you would be running on your record. But since that isn’t working for you, you resort to scare tactics.

This country isn’t Germany of the 30’s. Neither political party is a scratch on the Nazi party and no political leader compares to a Hitler or a Stalin. This country and our system of government isn’t that easy to topple. I recommend you read The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich by Sir William Shirer. I read it twice. Another good read is the book Shirer wrote on the Nuremberg trials. He wrote about real Nazis. If you truly knew your history you would not make such stupid comparisons. You wouldn’t diminish what they did that cost millions of innocent lives. You carelessly throw around that name to the point where it means nothing. You must be proud.

As I said. Wednesday we will wake up in a democratic republic. What are you going to do then. Democracy will still be here alive and kicking. It matters not who wins or loses. How many wave elections have we had in the last 30 years? Each and everyone of them was the most consequential election in our history or so we were told. How many times has someone said the Republican Party was dead or the Democratic Party was dead. And yet here we are. A two party system evenly divided.

Folks who compare this to the Nazi Party of the 30’s and 40’s don’t know the history of that era or are smoking weed or crack. JMHO.

Don’t worry. This country is bigger and better than it’s government. Always has been.

For the record. I’m not running tomorrow. So I personally win nothing. In a peaceful election, we all win. Democracy doesn’t always mean you get what you want. Sorry. That’s much different than being overrun by Nazis.
No, it's very obvious you are not, in fact, familiar with the 30's and 40's. The parallels between Trump MAGA and authoritarianism are blatant. Your constant denialism and fact free fabrications on reality doesn't change it. We can all see what's going on. This is just another case of you denying what you vote for.

gounion

Post by gounion »

Notice how Joe, like Glenn, normalizes Trump? “Oh Trump wasn’t anything new in 2016. Just another President!”

And these nutballs are just like any other elected officials! :roll:
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

gounion wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:36 pm Notice how Joe, like Glenn, normalizes Trump? “Oh Trump wasn’t anything new in 2016. Just another President!”

And these nutballs are just like any other elected officials! :roll:
That is why when their brown shirts refuse to accept elections, they will support it. ANd if we fight for democracy, they will support our deaths.
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:21 pm I am familiar with the history of the 30’s and 40’s. I know enough to know that anyone who compares this to the 30’s and 40’s is smoking something. It’s a pathetic attempt to make this election into something it isn’t. It’s a pathetic attempt to scare voters. If things were going well for your party you would be running on your record. But since that isn’t working for you, you resort to scare tactics.

Yep, there was a coup attempt, something that’s never happened before in our history, and you pretend nothing ever happened.

Fuck off. Some of us are seeing what’s really going on. We’ve got a majority of Republicans who say our last election was stolen, and you can’t trust our elections. But that’s fine with you.

And I’ve read the book as well as a lot of other history books. A President that has set up his own Brownshirts is unprecedented.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

gounion wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:38 pm Yep, there was a coup attempt, something that’s never happened before in our history, and you pretend nothing ever happened.

Fuck off. Some of us are seeing what’s really going on. We’ve got a majority of Republicans who say our last election was stolen, and you can’t trust our elections. But that’s fine with you.

And I’ve read the book as well as a lot of other history books. A President that has set up his own Brownshirts is unprecedented.
What we will HAVE to do if gop takes over and as promised DEFUNDS the DOJ to protect TRAITORS, is we will have to fund it ourselves and physically protect those working there.

BOARD CONS will support OUR DEATHS during this process.

BOARD CON is denying Jan 6 what in the FUCK do you think he will do when it comes time to DEFEND THIS COUNTRY! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: