Exactly How the Rest of us Feel

News and events of the day
carmenjonze

Re: Exactly How the Rest of us Feel

Post by carmenjonze »

Bludogdem wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:08 pm Wow.
Nothing you say about yourself can be trusted.

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Bludogdem »

gounion wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:04 pm Well, I WAS an impressive tool and die maker! :lol:

But I DO stand corrected. I guess I somehow got a temporary case of what a friend calls "oldtimers". I started in 79, went on full-time staff in '99, and retired at the end of 2020.

My apologies.

Now maybe you'll explain how you earned the thirty or forty degrees and all the long careers you've claimed over all these years. Maybe it was because of the thirty or forty people you said shared your sock account. So it's funny how you question the honesty of ANYONE.
I have a degree in history/political science from a tiny catholic college out in the hinterlands. Worked in IT developing interactive data base business systems with an emphasis on enterprise systems and decision support systems. Did that for 32 years.
gounion

Post by gounion »

Bludogdem wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:39 am I have a degree in history/political science from a tiny catholic college out in the hinterlands. Worked in IT developing interactive data base business systems with an emphasis on enterprise systems and decision support systems. Did that for 32 years.
Bullshit. You've bragged about having all kinds of degrees, being big in law school and heavily recruited by the CIA, among other things. You want a list of all the things you've bragged about.

We all know you're a liar.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Bludogdem wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:39 am I have a degree in history/political science from a tiny catholic college out in the hinterlands. Worked in IT developing interactive data base business systems with an emphasis on enterprise systems and decision support systems. Did that for 32 years.
http://radiofreeliberal.com/viewtopic.p ... 388#p43388

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

I have a degree from Bullshit U in identifying rightwingers.
I sigh in your general direction.