All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:38 pm 
Board Emeritus

https://apnews.com/9e4794da89ab448399f3 ... P_Politics

Quote:
Institute founded by Bernie’s wife, son suspends operations

Any mainstream Dem does this and Bernie fanatics will lose their SHIT and DEMAND their removal but if Bernie does it.

:twisted:

There is a REASON you are NOT ALLOWED to see his taxes!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:46 pm 
Board Emeritus

Also, as we speak he is attacking or having others attack Beto.

He will attack all dems, that is his job. You see he isnt who he says he is.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:54 pm 
Board Emeritus

A photo for your conspiracy's memorabilia album.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:05 pm 
Board Emeritus

trollish behavour

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:12 pm 
Board Emeritus

trollish behavour

Be prepared for a snappy typo retort.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:23 pm 
Board Emeritus

A snappy something to say the least:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:28 am 
Board Emeritus

A snappy something to say the least:

Your're as cute as colon cancer.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:57 am 
Board Emeritus

Your're as cute as colon cancer.

We haven't met.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:38 am 
Board Emeritus

Remember Lib, the first rule of any good con is "Know your mark", and Bernie knows his marks. Seeing through his sham is easy if you know what to look for, or in some cases care to look for.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:31 am 
Board Emeritus

If "Know your mark" is applied to the unionization of his campaign staff it could generate a whiff.

The United Food and Commercial Workers Local 400 organized his campaign staff. A first ever and based upon what Sanders has said, he was in on that decision for sure.

What a good union to choose to go to if management wants to be organized. A nice friendly union with ready sleeping accommodation set up for management. Why they don't just sleep with management, they're ready and willing to perform oral sex.

From 1994 to 1999 I was a member of The United Food and Commercial Workers Local 1439. The company I worked for, it's owner had contacted the union to set up his stores when he heard about them, heard what they had to offer him. Then once he'd worked it out and had an employment contract set up the way he liked it he ran it past the employees, got them to join. He told me about it one time.

My negative experience mostly relates to how they managed their health and wellness plan.

I had to pay a fairly large percentage of any medical bill. Upon there being a couple of medical bills I was summoned to meet with the stores union rep about ways we could work together to control those costs because they self insured.

When I met with that person I found out that what I had done wrong was to have had a minor sinus surgery done to myself. And my wife had opted to have an amniocentesis test done during her pregnancy. She was quite brow beatty about it. She framed her arguments around doing what was right for the brothers and sisters. We must control those costs.

I told her under no uncertain terms that were we never going to have another meeting about my families health and wellness again, and threw myself out of the office she had borrowed from the store to have that meeting in. I suggested she to put down in her report that I was hostile to suggestion, and uncooperative. I said all that in the most polite soft voice I possess.

:(

After moving to California in 2000 I was with the plumbers union working on food stores, and I have seen and have heard years of accumulated accounts about the United Food and Commercial Workers locals in California because I was working in the same places they were working. It's not in my opinion a swell union.

The union does seem like it varies a lot from local to local. Local 400 might not be like Local 1439. Or the ones in California.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:09 pm 
Board Emeritus

We haven't met.

Yes we have.

Cute
Adjective

Clever or cunning, especially in a self-seeking or superficial way.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:58 pm 
Board Emeritus

Yes we have.

Cute
Adjective

Clever or cunning, especially in a self-seeking or superficial way.

Have you met this man?

Meet the man who dyes the Chicago River green for St. Patrick's Day

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/16/us/man-d ... index.html

Please tell him to not do that. A little green die to make a keg of beer green is one thing. Turning a whole river green is going to tax the fish pretty hard, they have to breath that green if that green is dumped into the water.

:evil:

Apparently he's done this before, would you please dump a gallon of green enamel paint on him for him having done it before?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:51 am 
Board Emeritus

Have you met this man?

Meet the man who dyes the Chicago River green for St. Patrick's Day

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/16/us/man-d ... index.html

Please tell him to not do that. A little green die to make a keg of beer green is one thing. Turning a whole river green is going to tax the fish pretty hard, they have to breath that green if that green is dumped into the water.

:evil:

Apparently he's done this before, would you please dump a gallon of green enamel paint on him for him having done it before?

You know even less about the dying of the Chicago river than the little you know about anything else.

As far as the wildlife in the river goes..if the wildlife survives the bacteria and poisons flushed out of the Chicago sewer system into the river on a regular basis, it will survive the forty poundsd of powedered vegetable based dye used on St. Patrick's day. The dye is probably an improvement over all the other shit floating around in the Chicago river, and is approved by "The Friends of the Chicago River", an organization that watches what ends up in the river like a hawk.

Stick to hit and miss motors and all the other monumentally insignificant stuff you know.