Doesn't the traitor enjoy 87% support in his own party?

What's up today?

Moderators: plunderer, Bernie the union guy

Libertas
Board Emeritus

Doesn't the traitor enjoy 87% support in his own party?

Post by Libertas »

If so, NO when a con tells me they dont support him I do NOT believe them.
Excuse me while I use a BROAD BRUSH to say anyone who spends one minute defending anything rump is just as guilty as he is of all his crimes

Libertas
Board Emeritus

Re: Doesn't the traitor enjoy 87% support in his own party?

Post by Libertas »

And OF COURSE i am URGING action in the streets when the KGB steals another election.

Doesnt have to be violent, but it does have to be serious and there has to be tens of millions of us.

Protest in the streets is an American tradition. Without it how many more died in Vietnam, just to name one issue.

If you dont want action in the streets STOP SUPPORTING PUTIN over Democrats.
Excuse me while I use a BROAD BRUSH to say anyone who spends one minute defending anything rump is just as guilty as he is of all his crimes

Libertas
Board Emeritus

Post by Libertas »

Think of it this way, day after day of crimes, obstruction, treason, emoluments clause violations, stealing from taxpayers to send Air Force to his property (that one alone if done by any dem and the media and GOP stop the country completely, nothing will be done until said dem is in prison) and you do not hear ONE PEEP from these assholes who NOW claim they dont support him

Bullshit

JoeMemphis
Board Emeritus

Post by JoeMemphis »

Libertas » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:22 pm wrote:If so, NO when a con tells me they dont support him I do NOT believe them.
Well damn Libby. The fact that you don’t believe me is a devastating blow to my sense of self worth. I just don’t know how I will go on.

Time to start a new thread?

ProfessorX
Board Emeritus

Post by ProfessorX »

Yeah. Thing is, Republicans always love their guy.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-mete ... ore-they-/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Even Nixon had a 79% approval rating from Republicans in his third year of office.

Now this doesn't break down support by party, but shows something interesting.

https://historyinpieces.com/research/ni ... al-ratings" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Among all voters, Nixon didn't start going south/"underwater" in approval until mid-1973.
-- Tis an ill wind that blows no minds.
Malaclypse the Younger