Steve Bannon Arrested In "Build The Wall" Fraud Scheme.

What's up today?

Moderators: plunderer, Bernie the union guy

marindem01
Policy Wonk
Location: 3.5 Miles From The North Tower of The Golden Gate Bridge

Re: Steve Bannon Arrested In "Build The Wall" Fraud Scheme.

Post by marindem01 »

I wonder how much green 45 got out of the deal, this is something that has his stench all over it.

AND.

Will the possibility of prison make Bannon rollover on 45? Bannon, like 45is a bully and bullies are cowards.
"The Clouded Mind See's Nothing", The Shadow.

bengal59

Post by bengal59 »

Whether Bannon rolls over or not, either 1. 666 will commute his sentence or pardon him or 2. Barr will fire the lead prosecutor and order the case dropped.

marindem01
Policy Wonk

Post by marindem01 »

So, Steve Bannon ran a Con to build a wall that was supposed to be paid for by Mexico, then he bought a boat that was part of a flotilla of boats that was in a parade of watercraft of 45 supporters.

45 says he did not like it....he supported it. His supporters bought the goddamn con.

The first rule of any con is know your mark and Bannon played those supporters to idiot fools they truly are.

RitaAnn
Board Emeritus

Post by RitaAnn »

It was a big con. A huge con. The biggest, best, most powerful con in the world.

I bet the donors all thought they were owning the libs by contributing.

marindem01
Policy Wonk

Post by marindem01 »

RitaAnn wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:02 am
It was a big con. A huge con. The biggest, best, most powerful con in the world.

God these people are so fucking stupid. A fool and his money are soon parted....

Back in 70's, when I was still at the Pentagon a friend and I went into D.C. for a day at the Air and Space Museum. There was guy standing walking around the Washington Monument selling "Peanuts" from then President Jimmy Carter's Farm. People lined up to buy these bags of peanuts from the local Kroger's. U.S. Park Police eventually arrested him.

Bannon worked a good Con while it lasted. I wonder how he likes Rikers Island.

Motor City
Board Emeritus

Post by Motor City »

marindem01 wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:53 am
God these people are so fucking stupid. A fool and his money are soon parted....

Back in 70's, when I was still at the Pentagon a friend and I went into D.C. for a day at the Air and Space Museum. There was guy standing walking around the Washington Monument selling "Peanuts" from then President Jimmy Carter's Farm. People lined up to buy these bags of peanuts from the local Kroger's. U.S. Park Police eventually arrested him.

Bannon worked a good Con while it lasted. I wonder how he likes Rikers Island.
there used to be a thing called billy beer too but that was real.

rainwater
Board Emeritus

Post by rainwater »

bannon got out last evening. his limits are...no air or water travel.
does this mean he cannot return to the crooked business guys yacht?...id say so.

btw...he looks tan enough dontcha think?
so tan and well fed while mericans begin the long Loss process all over again. loss of jobs homes houses
deaths illness friends neighbors lives, all fuckered up due to this admin and #trumpandemic.

has the sadist even mentioned the human losses across the con-try? does he even mention 175,000
dead. they all ignore the looming loss of housing, the evictions, foreclosures, all the RE which will
tidily be bought up by his hedgie fundie pals, who like vultures scarf up everything the public looses
during these RWG fuck fests.

there should be an immediate cease and desist on ALL foreclosures ALL evictions. but this GOP/wallst
crowd will instead find ways theyve built in the system to profit from all the losses the citizens
experience due to intentional malfeasance directed towards the citizens.

its as tho the public exists for the GOP to con and profit off. that is all.
Who are these..flag-sucking halfwits fleeced fooled by stupid little rich kids, They speak
for all that is cruel stupid, They are racists hate mongers I piss down the throats of
these Nazis Im too old to worry whether they like it, Fuck them.
HST.

marindem01
Policy Wonk

Post by marindem01 »

Motor City wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:23 pm
there used to be a thing called billy beer too but that was real.
And people bought it.

Number6
Board Emeritus

Post by Number6 »

RitaAnn wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:02 am

First rule of a con is know your target. Bannon is a republicans so therefore he targeted gullible republicans. Why gullible republicans? Because there are so many of them it only takes a very small percentage of them for a con like Bannon to make millions.
When you vote Left you vote right.

Number6
Board Emeritus

Post by Number6 »

rainwater
Board Emeritus

Post by rainwater »

Ari showed a film clip of bannon saying...'here is kolfage and he bought the yacht with build the wall money'.

they were both smiling.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/prime/why ... ef-history
VTDEO HERE.
Yes, that’s video of Bannon joking to Kolfage, during an event at a construction site, that “we’re on the million-dollar yacht of Brian Kolfage. Brian Kolfage — he took all that money from Build the Wall.”
Who are these..flag-sucking halfwits fleeced fooled by stupid little rich kids, They speak
for all that is cruel stupid, They are racists hate mongers I piss down the throats of
HST.

Libertas
Board Emeritus

Post by Libertas »

rainwater wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:51 pm
Ari showed a film clip of bannon saying...'here is kolfage and he bought the yacht with build the wall money'.

they were both smiling.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/prime/why ... ef-history
VTDEO HERE.
Yes, that’s video of Bannon joking to Kolfage, during an event at a construction site, that “we’re on the million-dollar yacht of Brian Kolfage. Brian Kolfage — he took all that money from Build the Wall.”
Scene: Outside large shopping mall in Dallas Tx, parking lot. 100 MAGA hat wearing folks with automatic weapons line up 5000 children and Women, mostly POC but some white folks too, shoot and kill all of them. Rump representative comes on the screen and says these folks were anti rump and they dont support rump and we had to send a message. But dont fear, rump is still with you, he still hates who you hate and he will cause pain and suffering to all immigrants and POC and LGBTQ etc.

He loses NOT ONE vote.
If you are a FLYNN defender you are a TRAITOR and dont talk to me, I am a patriot...

rainwater
Board Emeritus

Post by rainwater »

Libertas wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:49 pm
Scene: Outside large shopping mall in Dallas Tx, parking lot. 100 MAGA hat wearing folks with automatic weapons line up 5000 children and Women, mostly POC but some white folks too, shoot and kill all of them. Rump representative comes on the screen and says these folks were anti rump and they dont support rump and we had to send a message. But dont fear, rump is still with you, he still hates who you hate and he will cause pain and suffering to all immigrants and POC and LGBTQ etc.

He loses NOT ONE vote.
really?...is this what you need to do...post bullshit like this....sick shit man.
id delete this if it were mine.
HST.

Sam Lefthand
Board Emeritus

Post by Sam Lefthand »

Libertas wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:49 pm

He loses NOT ONE vote.
And they all moved away from him on the Group W Bench. :|

Libertas
Board Emeritus

Post by Libertas »

Scene: Putin tells Trump he will let him have his hotel and keep him in power as long as he agrees to let him kill 10 million Americans, he of course does this without hesitation and his remaining supporters don’t even blink.
If you are a FLYNN defender you are a TRAITOR and dont talk to me, I am a patriot...

Libertas
Board Emeritus

Post by Libertas »

Scene: Trump, like his boss Putin just recently did, poisons his political opponents and his supporters are fine with it. Doesn’t lose a single vote.

Libertas
Board Emeritus

Post by Libertas »

Scene: Putin puts bounties on the heads of American soldiers and Trump does nothing about it and trump’s supporters don’t care.

So Trump supporters support the mass murdering of Americans and American soldiers.

Libertas
Board Emeritus

Post by Libertas »

Scene: Donald Trump and the Republican party literally cause the death of over 150,000 Americans INCLUDING WOMEN AND CHILDREN and they don’t lose a single vote.

That’s 150,000 or more, not 5000, I should change my original post from 5000 to 150,000

Libertas
Board Emeritus

Post by Libertas »

Scene: Trump and Republicans purposely separate families at the border and torture small children keeping them in cages where they don’t have anywhere to sleep but cement floors and he doesn’t lose a single supporter.

Libertas
Board Emeritus

Post by Libertas »

Scene: as was recently reported Trump says to the people that might build the wall can you put sharp deadly spikes on top of it so women and children climbing the wall will be IMPALED and killed, and he doesn’t lose a single supporter.

marindem01
Policy Wonk

Post by marindem01 »

Lib, stop right now. Your over active imagination is running on overdrive.

Number6
Board Emeritus

Post by Number6 »

Libertas wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:14 am
Scene: as was recently reported Trump says to the people that might build the wall can you put sharp deadly spikes on top of it so women and children climbing the wall will be IMPALED and killed, and he doesn’t lose a single supporter.
Time to put up or shut up. Please provide a link showing what you wrote is true.

Libertas
Board Emeritus

Post by Libertas »

https://theweek.com/speedreads/861651/t ... eel-spikes

Washington post article also but has pay wall you’re welcome to look at that one also

Number6
Board Emeritus

Post by Number6 »

Libertas wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:58 pm
https://theweek.com/speedreads/861651/t ... eel-spikes

Washington post article also but has pay wall you’re welcome to look at that one also
This, from your link: "And even though the top of that current one-mile span is covered with smooth metal plates, Trump wants those "unsightly" climbing deterrents removed in favor of spiked steel toppers, officials continue."

Nothing in your link says anything about putting "...sharp deadly spikes on top of it so women and children climbing the wall will be IMPALED and killed,..."

Just more of your hyper-hyperbole

Libertas
Board Emeritus

Post by Libertas »

Why the FUCK else would he want that.

You expect him to come out and say it? I bet he did, we just dont have that reporting yet.

But I see you and a few others still think there are lines he and MM and GOP wont cross...sigh